Sash Smart Ltd Reviews

0333 121 60 60

info@sashsmart.co.uk

Weatherill House, New South Quarter, 23 Whitestone Way, Croydon

Tell us how Sash Smart Ltd made you happy

"After discussing many options with different companies we were feeling very confused to say the least. Our final quotation was booked with Sash Smart and I must say it felt like a breath of fresh air. They are very knowledgeable and listened to our needs carefully. Our criteria was demanding and all our other visits only had one product to offer that didn't meet our needs. Sash Smart are also approved agents for other suppliers so could offer me alternative products. We decided on the Sollex range that was supplied and fitted direct from the factory. The quality of our doors and the installation far exceeded my expectations for what we paid and I have also got a 30 year warranty! Thanks again all."
"Very disappointed- double glazing unit foggy / impossible to clean as on the inside, and one of the sashes has rotted / gone soft even though professionally painted by their recommended painters. Numerous phone calls to Jake and Service Team have failed to seek any assistance / offer to come round to investigate. Given the expense of their product I’m astonished at the lack of post-sale customer service."
Sash Smart Ltd is rated 4.82 based on 38 reviews