Sash Smart Ltd Reviews

0333 121 60 60

info@sashsmart.co.uk

Weatherill House, New South Quarter, 23 Whitestone Way, Croydon

Tell us how Sash Smart Ltd made you happy

"This is the 2nd time I have used Sash Smart. Last time for was full replacements and this time for draught proofing and refurbishments. Again, they done a fantastic job and I highly recommend them."
"excellent service and job well done ."
"Really friendly and professional people all through the process and the actual fitting was so efficient. I would definitely recommend them to others. Great job."
"The whole process with Sash Smart was extremely professional, from the consultation process with Chris, timely quote and specification to the final installation by the team. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend to friends and family."
"Sash Smart were able to come and re-condition a sash window for me at short notice and I was very happy with their expertise and professionalism. I wouldn't hesitate recommending them to anyone as they did a great job."
"I couldn't be happier with our new windows. The team did an exceptional job, were polite, efficient and left the house looking perfect. There was a bit of crumbling plaster around the edges (we had been warned about this in advance as it's a 100yr old house) but they filled it in a left it looking considerably better than we were expecting. Don't hesitate to use Sash Smart if you're looking to replace your windows. You won't be disappointed!!"
"Extremely professional company. Do great work. Andrew Frostgable Ltd"
"The SashSmart team were consummate professionals. They were able to provide helpful advice about the pros and cons of different types of window options and were able to suggest solutions which retained the character of the building (our house was built in the 1850s) whilst offering the insulation and noise reduction benefits we were looking for. The team were all hard working and extremely courteous and very considerate about working around my newborn baby. They left the house cleaner than it was and I would thoroughly recommend them."
"Excellent service from the preliminary visit to the actual work. Very efficient and tidy. The only thing was they didnt ask if we wanted the old fittings and they replaced them with new ones and took the old ones away. We would have liked to have kept the old fittings."
"Excellent in every way."
"I am so happy with my new sash windows and the customer service I've received from Sash Smart. Chris was very helpful in explaining the quotation to us and come installation day, the team turned up on time, were polite and cleaned up after themselves. I'm so pleased I decided to go with Sash Smart because they got on with the job and were extremely professional - also they only use quality wood which is reassuring as I want my windows to last. I'm so pleased with my windows and would recommend Sash Smart if you're looking for a reputable and trusted company."
"Sash Smart were recommended to me by one of the other flat owners in the same building as mine. They were very professional in their approach and dealing with them was straightforward and helpful. Their work was of a very high quality."
"Very happy with the work undertaken by James and the team. Would highly recommend them."
"A great service from start to finish. I'd recommend to anyone."
"Nice people, responsive to feedback and so far so good. Quote process: Initially felt like I was being advised to get full bells and whistles i.e. every single window in the house was quoted to renovated to the max, however with some nudging, the rep responded to my feedback and gave me a very clear prioritisation of the work, and how to fit it into my budget. Work process: Team arrived very punctually and I appreciated them being smartly tuned out and very polite. They laid down dust sheets throughout but the sheets were caked in dust from previous jobs, filling the air with dust before work had even started. I think this was not standard practice and a slip up. The team leader apologised the following day. A few knocks to e.g. shutters which probably were preventable even given the nature of the work, but generally OK. Overall results: So far so good - windows working well, no snags detected!"
"Did a good job renovating beautiful period sash window in SW12 - very tidy."
"I wasn't present when work was done, however, a friend provided access to staff who told me "they were a great bunch of guys, friendly, courteous and seemed to be doing a good job"."
"Very disappointed- double glazing unit foggy / impossible to clean as on the inside, and one of the sashes has rotted / gone soft even though professionally painted by their recommended painters. Numerous phone calls to Jake and Service Team have failed to seek any assistance / offer to come round to investigate. Given the expense of their product I’m astonished at the lack of post-sale customer service."
Sash Smart Ltd is rated 4.82 based on 38 reviews