Sarah Raven Reviews

2PM
2PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Sarah Raven deliver?

How can I contact Sarah Raven?

About Sarah Raven: Sarah Raven’s Kitchen and Garden is the online shop from the renowned TV presenter and garden and food writer Sarah Raven. We are a well-established company who sell all you need for a beautiful and productive garden. Our range is unique because Sarah’s expertise and passion is behind everything we sell. Sarah trials all the products in our range, from the veg seeds to the cut flower plants so only the very best performers make it onto our website. We also stock a range of best-selling exclusive products that you won’t find anywhere else.

info@sarahraven.com

1 Woodstock court
Blenheim Road

Category:
Home & Garden

Tell us how Sarah Raven made you happy

"Plants ordered in March still not arrived even though when I contacted customer services who said they would send them out priority. Some of these plants were for a spring border do thats not going to happen now. As a gardener planning your garden is something to enjoy now devastated that my garden isnt going to look like it should..besides the money paid in March not to receive the plants is really upsetting. I am also waiting for part of another order. I think Sarah Raven needs to take control as her business is starting to go downhill fast."
Are you Sarah Raven? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Ordered plants in March received email 9th May saying plants on way by 1st class Royal Mail.....not arrived a week later customer services said they would send them out priority..still not arrived Some of these plants were for a Spring border so that is now no longer happening too late. The other plants were for window boxes these should be planted and growing on now. Absolutely gutted my garden wont look like I had planned. No more using Sarah Raven"
"all my summer bedding Cosmos, giant antirinums, maigolds, arrived as over grown in the containers clearly been left too long, i hoped they would pick up when planted out, but no they are all pathetic even though they have the best of growing conditions, and are fed and watered properly. will NEVER buy her overpriced goods again. incidentally, the garden lights they have in the catalogue, at £22.00 i have bought in my local garden centre for £9.95!!!!"
"No look I saib VERY POOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"In March I ordered 15 items in the crimson silk pot collection-5cosmos5petunias and 5 salvias, which according to the brochure would be despatched from April.As I was going on holiday mid May I hoped to get them so I could plant before leaving and informed Sarah Raven of this in the hope they would be given priority.I was told if the plants were held over the nursery only start the process after the requested date.It is not made clear that you do not retain your place in the queue but go to the back of the queue and start again-a very strange aspect of customer service-and I did not realise this until I wrote again about a week ago to ask when I could expect the plants,having heard nothing. At this point the company apologised and as a”gesture of goodwill” said they would refund the money but fulfill the order.The plants arrived today,3 petunias,3salvias and 5 cosmos ,2of which were broken at the bottom of the stem.I had not cancelled the order or asked for a refund so I am now tasked with trying to fill the deficit,had I known I would have bought locally weeks ago. The customer service needs a massive injection of clear and regular communication.The plants are vastly overpriced and I shall be buying elsewhere in future. If I could give no stars I would.My advice.....Avoid at all costs,buy elsewhere."
"Awful. Don't waste your time or money"
"Lured by a pretty catalogue, my daughter bought bulbs and seeds from you. Very poor viability and not true to description. I am an experienced grower. I will urge others to avoid your products."
"I have been unable to order an Acanthus. I clicked to get an email to inform me when it would be back in stock. I received the email the next day but when I tried to order it was out of stock. The same thing happened the next day. Email arrives to tell me the plant was in stock. Went online within the hour to buy but it was unavailable again. Called up to try and order but was soundly rebuffed. No attempt to be helpful or to supply the plants. I have given up and bought elsewhere. Very poor service. Will not use again."
"My husband ordered a quite expensive gardening apron from the Sarah Raven catalogue back in early Dec as a Christmas present for me. It still hasn't arrived. He has chased it but had the usual formulaic letter promising it asap but would have appreciated knowing it wouldn't still be here by Feb. Poor customer service and communication. Will think twice before ordering again."
"Bought a beautifully illustrated combination of two types of tulips and wallflowers in the Autumn. Planted I two big tubs, the early flowering tulips are all diseased ,yellowing foliage most flower heads not developed at all ,those that did are strange small shapes and obviously blighted. The later tulips have yet to flower but look very well,same for the wallflowers. Complaint to customer service answered very slowly with formula letter,when followed up asked for photos which were sent and then no further reply. Very very poor service. Will never use again."
Sarah Raven is rated 4.00 based on 45 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access