Sarah Raven Q&A

73% of reviewers recommend Sarah Raven

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Sarah Raven deliver?

How can I contact Sarah Raven?

About Sarah Raven: Sarah Raven’s Kitchen and Garden is the online shop from the renowned TV presenter and garden and food writer Sarah Raven. We are a well-established company who sell all you need for a beautiful and productive garden. Our range is unique because Sarah’s expertise and passion is behind everything we sell. Sarah trials all the products in our range, from the veg seeds to the cut flower plants so only the very best performers make it onto our website. We also stock a range of best-selling exclusive products that you won’t find anywhere else.

info@sarahraven.com

1 Woodstock court
Blenheim Road

Category:
Home & Garden

How do I contact Sarah Raven?

You can contact Sarah Raven by Telephone and Email.
82.35%
Industry Average
" Customer service notified me Silvagrow compost would arrive next week; it actually arrived earlier, Saturday morning, in time for weekend. Excellent service as always "
- Very satisfied customer
" Excellent customer service, notified me by email of slight delay with compost delivery - much appreciated. Sarah Raven Silvagrow Peat Free is the best compost ever, so well worth a few days' wait. "
- "Very loyal & satisfied customer"
" Thank you for such prompt service: August 27th order placed and tracked delivery confirmation arrived within 2 days at 29th August. Wonderful service as always "
- Anonymous

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access