Sarah Raven Reviews

07AM
7AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Sarah Raven deliver?

How can I contact Sarah Raven?

About Sarah Raven: Sarah Raven’s Kitchen and Garden is the online shop from the renowned TV presenter and garden and food writer Sarah Raven. We are a well-established company who sell all you need for a beautiful and productive garden. Our range is unique because Sarah’s expertise and passion is behind everything we sell. Sarah trials all the products in our range, from the veg seeds to the cut flower plants so only the very best performers make it onto our website. We also stock a range of best-selling exclusive products that you won’t find anywhere else.

info@sarahraven.com

1 Woodstock court
Blenheim Road

Category:
Home & Garden

Tell us how Sarah Raven made you happy

"All bulbs received have been excellent packaging too and recyclable, looing forward to spring."
Are you Sarah Raven? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"well saarah raven dahlias are outstanding purchest dahlias this year wow islander tuber .pen hill. realy sarah raven dahlias are best tubers flowers i have ever had in flower now islander . has to be 9 ins flower have taken photos would love to sent photos to her show quolity max jones pembrokeshire wales"
"I can't rate Sarah Raven's bulbs and plants highly enough. They are of a very high quality. Our garden this Spring and Summer is a picture."
"Plants ordered in March still not arrived even though when I contacted customer services who said they would send them out priority. Some of these plants were for a spring border do thats not going to happen now. As a gardener planning your garden is something to enjoy now devastated that my garden isnt going to look like it should..besides the money paid in March not to receive the plants is really upsetting. I am also waiting for part of another order. I think Sarah Raven needs to take control as her business is starting to go downhill fast."
"Ordered plants in March received email 9th May saying plants on way by 1st class Royal Mail.....not arrived a week later customer services said they would send them out priority..still not arrived Some of these plants were for a Spring border so that is now no longer happening too late. The other plants were for window boxes these should be planted and growing on now. Absolutely gutted my garden wont look like I had planned. No more using Sarah Raven"
"All excellent plants which arrived in good order and performed perfectly"
"Replaced the dying wallflower plugs when I phoned them. Sadly the replacements also died. These were a primrose colour. I treated the apricot plugs in the same way and they are thriving. Can’t be bothered to phone again."
"Superb service and product quality."
"I've been a Sarah Raven customer for very many years. In fact most of my terracotta, my garden furniture, obelisks, 90% of my plants and even compost (Silvagrow) has come from Sarah Raven, plus my secateurs, vases and many books (Sarah Raven Wildflowers is much treasured). This has been a very challenging year with late frosts, even snow in late Spring, then drought, now excess rain....yet my Sarah Raven plants, existing and new, have all flourished. The pelargoniums this year have been especially wonderful, stilll in flower at late September. The bulb delivery has just arrived, beautifully presented as always with the excellent instruction book. I recommend Sarah Raven most highly."
"After bad experience with two other garden mail order companies I am even more loyal to Sarah Raven who, along with the equally superb David Austin Roses, is the only mail order I will use now. Both are in a league way above others"
"Got email yesterday to notify me that my bulbs were on their way; these arrived today, beautifully packed, very healthy looking bulbs as always, exceptionally good illustrated planting booklet, plus £5 voucher off next order as "thank you", superb. 100% quality,value and customer service. Definitely 5 plus stars!!"
"Once in a while I've been tempted by other garden mail order companies, but none hold a candle to Sarah Raven. Quite simply Sarah Raven plants, garden sundries, vases, books, etc offer the very best selection and the best value for money of all. Customer service is excellent, plants arrive fresh as a daisy looking as though they've just been watered, and are inevitably healthy. The collection of pots, obelisks and even garden furniture (bought fabulous bistro set at beginning of summer) outshine all other companies. Sarah is clearly passionate about selecting the best and ensuring her customers are getting the best. Cannot praise enough"
"The first of my autumn plants ordered arrived well on time; beautiful healthy plants (Polyanthus 'Francesca'), well packed and arrived well watered and in substantial pots. Good insctructional book enclosed, along with update on plants to follow. Excellent as always, can't wait for the rest !!! Sarah Raven tops as usual."
"Sarah Raven Salvia "love & wishes" has flowered solidly all summer, is at it's most fabulous now. Planted with her Geranium "Rozanne", also repeat flowere all summer and now huge, abubdantly covered with blooms. Pelargoniums also flowered non stop all summer, beautiful still. As always, simply the best mail order plants."
"Customer service notified me Silvagrow compost would arrive next week; it actually arrived earlier, Saturday morning, in time for weekend. Excellent service as always"
"Excellent customer service, notified me by email of slight delay with compost delivery - much appreciated. Sarah Raven Silvagrow Peat Free is the best compost ever, so well worth a few days' wait."
"Cannot praise Sarah Raven quality enough - would give more than 5 stars every time."
"Terracotta pots ordered on 27 August with 15% discount arrived promptly on 31 August. Absolutely fabulous scalloped edge pots, superb quality, most unusual and beautiful design. A great addition to my collection of Sarah Raven terracotta and much admired. Excellent value. Thank you Sarah Raven for coming up trumps again!"
"New autumn catalogue is inspirational - look forward to picking my winter plants/spring bulbs."
"Thank you for such prompt service: August 27th order placed and tracked delivery confirmation arrived within 2 days at 29th August. Wonderful service as always"
Sarah Raven is rated 4.04 based on 47 reviews