Sarah Raven Reviews

Blenheim Road

Category:
Home & Garden

Telephone

How would you rate Sarah Raven ?

"I've been a Sarah Raven customer for very many years. In fact most of my terracotta, my garden furniture, obelisks, 90% of my plants and even compost (Silvagrow) has come from Sarah Raven, plus my secateurs, vases and many books (Sarah Raven Wildflowers is much treasured). This has been a very challenging year with late frosts, even snow in late Spring, then drought, now excess rain....yet my Sarah Raven plants, existing and new, have all flourished. The pelargoniums this year have been especially wonderful, stilll in flower at late September. The bulb delivery has just arrived, beautifully presented as always with the excellent instruction book. I recommend Sarah Raven most highly."
"After bad experience with two other garden mail order companies I am even more loyal to Sarah Raven who, along with the equally superb David Austin Roses, is the only mail order I will use now. Both are in a league way above others"
"Got email yesterday to notify me that my bulbs were on their way; these arrived today, beautifully packed, very healthy looking bulbs as always, exceptionally good illustrated planting booklet, plus £5 voucher off next order as "thank you", superb. 100% quality,value and customer service. Definitely 5 plus stars!!"
"Once in a while I've been tempted by other garden mail order companies, but none hold a candle to Sarah Raven. Quite simply Sarah Raven plants, garden sundries, vases, books, etc offer the very best selection and the best value for money of all. Customer service is excellent, plants arrive fresh as a daisy looking as though they've just been watered, and are inevitably healthy. The collection of pots, obelisks and even garden furniture (bought fabulous bistro set at beginning of summer) outshine all other companies. Sarah is clearly passionate about selecting the best and ensuring her customers are getting the best. Cannot praise enough"
"The first of my autumn plants ordered arrived well on time; beautiful healthy plants (Polyanthus 'Francesca'), well packed and arrived well watered and in substantial pots. Good insctructional book enclosed, along with update on plants to follow. Excellent as always, can't wait for the rest !!! Sarah Raven tops as usual."
"Sarah Raven Salvia "love & wishes" has flowered solidly all summer, is at it's most fabulous now. Planted with her Geranium "Rozanne", also repeat flowere all summer and now huge, abubdantly covered with blooms. Pelargoniums also flowered non stop all summer, beautiful still. As always, simply the best mail order plants."
"Customer service notified me Silvagrow compost would arrive next week; it actually arrived earlier, Saturday morning, in time for weekend. Excellent service as always"
"Excellent customer service, notified me by email of slight delay with compost delivery - much appreciated. Sarah Raven Silvagrow Peat Free is the best compost ever, so well worth a few days' wait."
"Cannot praise Sarah Raven quality enough - would give more than 5 stars every time."
"Terracotta pots ordered on 27 August with 15% discount arrived promptly on 31 August. Absolutely fabulous scalloped edge pots, superb quality, most unusual and beautiful design. A great addition to my collection of Sarah Raven terracotta and much admired. Excellent value. Thank you Sarah Raven for coming up trumps again!"
"New autumn catalogue is inspirational - look forward to picking my winter plants/spring bulbs."
"Thank you for such prompt service: August 27th order placed and tracked delivery confirmation arrived within 2 days at 29th August. Wonderful service as always"
"Bank Holiday 15% offer is excellent. Thank you. Very helpful young man and all confirmed as efficiently as ever."
"Sarah Raven order arrived promptly, as usual, within 2 days of confirmation. Perfectly in time for Bank Holiday weekend. Thank you"
"Quite simply the best garden mail order company. And, for anyone who hasn't read Sarah Raven's 'Wild Flowers' this is truly a work of love - a book to be read, for reference, and to treasure"
"Just ordered another 4 bags of silvagrow - the very best compost EVER. As always Sarah Raven's beautiful Pelargoniums have bloomed all summer and are STILL at their best as we approach September."
"all my summer bedding Cosmos, giant antirinums, maigolds, arrived as over grown in the containers clearly been left too long, i hoped they would pick up when planted out, but no they are all pathetic even though they have the best of growing conditions, and are fed and watered properly. will NEVER buy her overpriced goods again. incidentally, the garden lights they have in the catalogue, at £22.00 i have bought in my local garden centre for £9.95!!!!"
"After these weeks of drought am pleased all my Sarah Raven plants bought at start of summer are flourishing. The excellent planting books that come with each delivery and the superbly healthy plants have paid off. Plus all planted in S Raven's silvagrow, which is the best ever compost. Pelargoniums are absolutely fabulous this July."
"I bought a fabulous Hampton obelisk in the spring - so superb I'd wanted another. After a long wait in which they were sold out (so good I'm not surprised) the very helpful customer service team emailed me that they were back in stock - phoned to order and it arrived within 2 days. Another winning delivery by Sarah Raven. Excellent!!"
Sarah Raven is rated 4.18 based on 38 reviews