Santa Letter Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Santa Letter Direct
Read Santa Letter Direct Reviews

About Santa Letter Direct:

Santa Letter Direct sends personalised letters from Santa to children all around the world. We have a wide range of letters available to bring the magic of Santa into your home this Christmas.

(019) 347-13730

Fabulous. She loves having something addressed to her. Quickly opened and started using all the ideas
Lovely to send something different for grandchildren. Good service.
Letters and postcard are always top quality. My little boy loves getting them, i wouldnt use anyone else. Can not wait to get the santa letter sorted this year.
I always get your santa letters and was so delighted to see ye doing Easter Bunny ones this year. The magic it brings and the wonderful look of happiness and excitement my kids had when they received them was really great. I will definitely be ordering again. We were very pleased.
Just perfect, really happy with the content and delivery
Excellent service once again.
thank you for the letter to my son pleased him with a lot of fun and activities,I definitely recommend:))
Really pleased with my purchases and will be ordering again.
We love it thank you so much.
It was perfect! Thank you
Great service. Quick delivery. My girls love recieving letters from santa and the easter bunny.
We ordered the Easter letter before the cut off date for Easter delivery but we never received it.
My greatgrandraughter loved it as she believed it came from the Easter bunny thank you for keeping the make believe alive
Great service as usual this is why we return year after year to enjoy the treats they have to offer.
Very nice they loved them
Santa’s letter was perfect. Casey’s cousins Joe Roberts and Emilia Roberts also received letters from Santa as i was so pleased with Casey’s.
The products are of a high standard and at affordable prices -very important if there is more than one child in the family. I look forward to my next purchase
This is the second time I have used this company for my children. Last time it was for Xmas and this time for Easter. Got the full activity pack and letter for them for Easter. Again excellent service, fast delivery. Very good activities. However I only order when there is special offer otherwise it’s too expensive for us without discount. Definitely Recommend.
Activity packs arrived and the kids really enjoyed them.
My daughter absolutely loved her Easter activity pack it's kept her very busy 😀
Santa Letter Direct is rated 4.69 based on 7,038 reviews