Wandsworth Sash Windows Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Wandsworth Sash Windows

Tell us how Wandsworth Sash Windows made you happy

"Really great service, and the windows are just what we wanted. A++ quality."
"WSW supplied and installed all the windows for the new extension and refurbishment of our Georgian town house after we had to reject the building contractor's delivery due to poor quality. The schedule was very tight but with joint efforts of the manufacturing and installation team the project completed just in time. All very professional and lovely people with a great can do spirit! The windows are high quality craftsmanship and we are extremely satisfied."
"From start to finish everyone was polite, professional, and a pleasure to have in our home. The quality of work was outstanding and the new windows have transformed our home. Would definitely recommend to friends and family."
"We were impressed with the overall service. The initial process was open and honest with no hard sell. The workmanship was of a very high quality and the fitters were exceptionally professional and respectful of the space in which they were working. We have one more window to replace and will definately use Wandsworth Sash Windows again."
"The sales process was relaxed and all my questions were answered without any pressure to move forward with a decision. The installation was professional, with all work done to a high standard and left clean and tidy at the end. The windows themselves have made a huge difference, much warmer and draft-free. I'm really happy."
"We recently had a new double glazed window installed by Wandsworth Sash Windows, as well as overhauling our other sash windows. The whole process was very smooth and the refurbishing of the sash windows was great. After we later realised that there was a problem with how the new window was closing, they came out very quickly to fix the problem. We plan to use them again in future for the refurbishment of two other windows in our flat."
"We had two wooden sash windows serviced. It was quite expensive, and I wouldn't say the difference is really worth the cost. I haven't noticed a huge difference in draft exclusion etc. Also, when having our consultation at our home, we were told the side windows in our bay would be opened up and usable. When the work came to be done, we were told it would never have been possible for those windows to open. This meant the benefit of the work was even less that we had expected, when making the booking."
"We were recommended WSW by a friend who'd had sash windows installed and was really pleased. The windows are great, draughts and noise sorted and they're so much easier to open. The process from the survey by Tony through to the installation by Arthur and Osman was professional, polite and efficient. Wasn't "advised" to go for the more expensive options but got great advice on what was needed. Matthew was great at keeping in touch with us on the process. I was expecting the installation to be disruptive but it all went very smoothly. I would definitely recommend this great family firm."
"I thought I was getting a local firm from Lewes but the fitters came from Wandsworth (twice). Made up shelves were too big to fit in the house doors which had to be taken off but still didn't fit. Shelves had to be re-made and assembled on site. Very annoying and waste of time and energy. I would not recommend this firm."
"These people are simply the best! They got everything right for me - I had them in about 3 times overall to replace different windows over a year or two. Nothing was too much trouble and the standard of workmanship was excellent. Plus, having put in the new windows they made good any wood scuffs or decorating that was needed and filled in any gaps so the whole thing looked pristine. You would never have known they had been apart from the presence of the super new windows which slide brilliantly and which have proven excellent for sound proofing, draft exclusion. I would recommend with no reservations."
"It was good that the person came back when I asked why bare unpainted wood was left in places. If I’d have known that my sash windows would look like they do - still in need of renovation - I would have gone for a complete replacement."
"Professional and high standard of workmanship. Happy with installation of wooden sash windows in period property."
Wandsworth Sash Windows is rated 4.33 based on 12 reviews