Wandsworth Sash Windows Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wandsworth Sash Windows
Read Wandsworth Sash Windows Reviews

info@sashwindows.london

Tell us how Wandsworth Sash Windows made you happy
After over a hundred years, the French doors to our garden clearly needed replacing. However, my wife and I were loath to accept cheap uPVC patio doors for both aesthetic and environmental reasons. Hence we turned to WSW. As we requested, WSW produced a set of tailor-made wooden doors that mirror the originals. But these new ones are a lot more robust, practical and secure, while still retaining the elegant look of the period. The new doors are of top quality, and were installed with professional competence and care by WSW’s efficient team. It’s also good to know these doors were Made in England by highly skilled individuals who clearly take great pride in their work. The fact that the doors come with a 10-year guarantee is a comfort, though I very much doubt we will ever need to call on it, as I feel confident the new doors will probably look just as good after another hundred years. Worth five stars all day long! 
I'm so glad we chose WSW to do our windows as the service we received was excellent. Communication was great from the very beginning of the process. Compared to other companies they were competitively priced and I also felt WSW were very honest in advising me what I needed. Absolutely no over selling just guidance and help, which was greatly appreciated. The efficiency and hard work of the men who fitted them was impressive! They were also polite and tidy. They did a great job reconditioning windows in one room and the new windows fitted in two other rooms were of the absolute highest quality, they look fantastic and are clearly built to last. Great they are manufactured in UK too.
Overhaul work completed quickly and smoothly. Very easy to deal with these guys. Many thanks for a job well done.
My new windows are definitely worth the wait. WSWs service has been professional and great throughout. The quality of the work is fantastic. I would very much recommend.
The team were friendly and professional throughout the process. They provided excellent information and kept us updated on progress and status throughout. The installation team were knowledgeable, professional, tidy, and a pleasure to have around. I would highly recommend them.
We had 4 sash windows refurbished and were thrilled with the work - great craftsmanship and everything was completed on time and on budget. We were very impressed.
I am the landlord of a property in SW12 where the windows and front door needed replacing. Contacted WSW and they arranged it all with the tenants and kept me updated. Saved me a huge amount of time. The installation was smooth and timely.
This family run business offers great quality of work along with a friendly service. I had 4 front sash windows replaced at a reasonable price and I was really pleased with the finish. Would use them again and have recommended them to a few of my friends.
Really good company to deal with. Not the most expensive but a top quality job. Friendly and efficient - they do everything when they say they are going to.
Had all the windows at the front of my house in Clapham done by these guys and a set of French doors. Great and friendly service from the office and from Cliff who came to install. Will be getting the back of my house done next year. Would recommend!
I was really impressed with the installation of the windows and door in our flat. The workmen were very professional and friendly and always cleared up their mess at the end of each day. Thank-you so much.
Lovely sash windows and good as their word. Would certainly recommend WSW.
The sash windows in our bedroom were always drafty and stiff. Then, one day, after struggling to open the window, one of the cords broke and we were unable to shut it again. A call to Wandsworth Sash Windows soon put things right. Nathan and his team were with us within an hour to fit new cords and give the windows a new lease of life. They even fitted new brushes too to improve the insulation. The difference now is really incredible. Draft free and easy to open. Really chuffed! Thank you!
Friendly, professional and did an absolutely brilliant job after an emergency with our sash windows. They arrived within the hour and were absolutely fantastic! Thank you so much!
WSW provided responsive and friendly service from the first time we contacted them. We had brand new sash windows and windows boxes fitted and are delighted with the finished result. The installation team worked very hard to get our job completed in time and made sure they left our house as tidy as they could after each day's work. We would definitely recommend them.
Great service and great product. I would definitely recommend.
We've been really pleased with our new windows - one full new set and one set of new sashes within the original boxes. It was all very straightforward and the team were really helpful and easy to deal with, and they left everything tidy. We've also been very happy with the improvement that the acoustic glass has made. A much better night's sleep now!
Windows and doors were installed at the promised time (quicker than the other quotes we received). The price, quality and communication were very good. I would recommend!
New sash windows got fitted a week ago and they’re great. We’re very happy with the product and would definitely recommend them. The men doing the work were very friendly and polite as well.
Excellent. We are very happy with our new sashes and have had an excellent service from start to finish. Nathan and Matthew plus the fitters have all been very helpful and responsive throughout and aftercare has also been great - our flat was left spotless after the work had been carried out. Absolutely recommend for quality and a reliable service. Thank you!
This is the second time we have had replacement windows from WSW. They were efficient and friendly and have done a good job.
Wandsworth Sash Windows is rated 4.76 based on 37 reviews