Sandicliffe Nissan Nottingham, Nottinghamshire Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Sandicliffe Nissan Nottingham, Nottinghamshire

Abbeyfield Rd, Nottingham NG7 2SZ, UK

Tell us how Sandicliffe Nissan Nottingham, Nottinghamshire made you happy

Telephone
"When I was purchasing the car they were lovely. Once they had my money - they became rude and arrogant. Contacted over two weeks after collecting my car to say their was an outstanding balance (news to me - I paid everything I was asked). Trying to get their “free” one years warrenty was like pulling teeth. Constantly making promises to call back / email / sort and they failed to do so. When question on the above Tony (the branch manager) became abusive and rude. I’d shop elsewhere. I certainly won’t be having this or my other car services by sandicliffe in the future."
"We recently visited Sandicliffe, Nissan nottingham. Our experience was very good. Sales representative, Mr.Luke Walters was very welcoming. He discussed with us very patiently and got us a good deal. I would definitely recommend him and Sandicliffe Nissan."
Sandicliffe Nissan Nottingham, Nottinghamshire is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews