Samuel Windsor Reviews

Footwear

Click Here

Tell us how Samuel Windsor made you happy

Telephone
"I recently bought some shoes. They look good. The website said to buy a 1/2 size smaller than what you normally buy for US customers. I followed their advice. When I wore the shoes today I could practically walk out of the shoes. They run big on the size. I went to the website to contact them and do not see any contact info except a phone number listed that claims to charge you a fee for contacting them."
Are you Samuel Windsor? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"The item I ordered was not delivered but returned to them. Instead of resending it back to me they sent it to another customer. When I said I still wanted it they told me it was now out of stock and they were not getting any more in."
"Good seem an OK quality but customer service can be appalling and quality control is slack. Repeated returns of shoes for a number of reasons but quality-checking prior to dispatch would put an end to the problems. Customer Service is OK if you get one of the helpful female operators but the man I've spoken to a couple of times is rude and just could not care less. In future, if I have an issue then I'll hang-up if a male voice answers the phone. It's a real shame because, when perfect, the products ARE good quality and well priced."
Samuel Windsor is rated 3.41 based on 29 reviews