Samuel Windsor Reviews

Footwear

Click Here

Tell us how Samuel Windsor made you happy

Telephone
"Terrible, terrible quality fabric used in moleskin trousers. Its going bald after 3 days ordinary use. They look 3 years old. If you pinch the fabric bits come off. The returns department are very difficult to deal with too. You have been warned!"
Are you Samuel Windsor? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Paid the extra money to get my shoes delivered but was not going to arrive in time, so i cancelled the order as the customer service is ridiculous, they all sound like they are depressed and dont want to be there (its not our fault its hermes fault"
"Returned goods that were not suitable Waited for refund but did not receive it after 10 days very disappointed will never use Samuel Windsor again Other customers take note"
"Poor service item not dispatched for next day delivery when extra was charged, staff that just say it’s not my fault"
"I have bought several gifts from Samuel Windsor...and I have to say their a excellent company to deal with their delivery is very good and all the items I have bought from them....men's boots shirts cords jumpers are excellent quality and I love there selection of stuff well done Samuel windsor... Highly Recommended 100%...always love shopping from them thank you kind regards John from Rep of Ireland....πŸ‘πŸ€"
"Excellent service, great quality and price and speedy delivery"
"Placed an order for 3 shirts for my husband in the sale wow 9.99 each great value"
"Good quality very fair pricing and on time delivery."
"Okay if you don't have a problem, but their Customer Service is very very poor!"
"I recently bought some shoes. They look good. The website said to buy a 1/2 size smaller than what you normally buy for US customers. I followed their advice. When I wore the shoes today I could practically walk out of the shoes. They run big on the size. I went to the website to contact them and do not see any contact info except a phone number listed that claims to charge you a fee for contacting them."
"Large range of mens shoes and clothing and good value compared to peers."
"I bought a pair of leather boots from the italian prestige collection and I have to say they are one of the best purchases so far. They are really classy however at the beginning the boots are rigid due to the leather. I experienced difficulties while walking but overtime as the leather softens or breaks it will become more comfortable to wear."
"My order was for two pairs of shoes for two persons one pair size 8.5 and one pair size 9 When the order arrived both pairs were 9 but only one was correct the tan deck shoes the other pair size 9 instead of size 8.5 were black loafers The loafers are not even shown in the sale catalogue Very disappointing"
"I loved this company, high quality services, standard products the best. Delivery excellent. Happy customer Michalina"
"Value for money. Seemless purchase and delivery according schedule"
"The item I ordered was not delivered but returned to them. Instead of resending it back to me they sent it to another customer. When I said I still wanted it they told me it was now out of stock and they were not getting any more in."
"Good pair of classic British shoes. This is how's shoe should be made and of coarse their British."
"The product was perfect a great price I would recommend anybody to buy from them their shoes are how a shoe should be made .and most of all their British made. That's what we need more of in this country by British goods ."
"The product excellent this how s shoe should be made excellent quality I only would buy British shoes .only the British can make shoes this well to Samuel Windsor ,a great price to ."
"Very quick service. Quality products with hassle free process"
Samuel Windsor is rated 3.41 based on 29 reviews