Samuel Windsor Reviews

Unit 6, Industrial Estate

Categories:
Fashion
Footwear

How would you rate Samuel Windsor?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Manuel S
"I bought a pair of leather boots from the italian prestige collection and I have to say they are one of the best purchases so far. They are really classy however at the beginning the boots are rigid due to the leather. I experienced difficulties while walking but overtime as the leather softens or breaks it will become more comfortable to wear."
"My order was for two pairs of shoes for two persons one pair size 8.5 and one pair size 9 When the order arrived both pairs were 9 but only one was correct the tan deck shoes the other pair size 9 instead of size 8.5 were black loafers The loafers are not even shown in the sale catalogue Very disappointing"
"I loved this company, high quality services, standard products the best. Delivery excellent. Happy customer Michalina"
"Value for money. Seemless purchase and delivery according schedule"
DAVID KYLES
"The item I ordered was not delivered but returned to them. Instead of resending it back to me they sent it to another customer. When I said I still wanted it they told me it was now out of stock and they were not getting any more in."
"Good pair of classic British shoes. This is how's shoe should be made and of coarse their British."
"The product was perfect a great price I would recommend anybody to buy from them their shoes are how a shoe should be made .and most of all their British made. That's what we need more of in this country by British goods ."
"The product excellent this how s shoe should be made excellent quality I only would buy British shoes .only the British can make shoes this well to Samuel Windsor ,a great price to ."
Wayne Robinson
"Very quick service. Quality products with hassle free process"
"Great clothes, good quality and well priced"
Robert
"HAND MADE ,VERY GOOD QUALITY. VERYGOOD PRICE AND NO QUIBBLE WARRANTY / RETURNS."
"Good seem an OK quality but customer service can be appalling and quality control is slack. Repeated returns of shoes for a number of reasons but quality-checking prior to dispatch would put an end to the problems. Customer Service is OK if you get one of the helpful female operators but the man I've spoken to a couple of times is rude and just could not care less. In future, if I have an issue then I'll hang-up if a male voice answers the phone. It's a real shame because, when perfect, the products ARE good quality and well priced."
John Stamp
"started using this company about 15 years ago. good products and a great service. I don't know how they do it at the price."
Grace Johnston
"the clothes I ordered were really good value and the fit was perfect will definitely be ordering again"
Leonard Woodham
"Fast delivery excellent exchanges system"
Paul Buckley
"Excellent quality shoes at a great price, very fast delivery."
"Poor Service, shoes were worn out in a matter of days, returned under the 30day policy and they refunded me less than what I had originally paid. Another rip off company please be aware!!!"
"I have bought items from Samuel Windsor on a number of occasions, and been happy with the service and quality of the products. However I placed an order in early November which has not been delivered. I live in Portugal and have not had any non-deliveries before. Samuel Windsor have refused a refund for non-delivery, and I will not use them again!"
Samuel Windsor is rated 3.72 based on 18 reviews