Salter UK Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Salter UK
1PM
1PM

Tell us how Salter UK made you happy

"I purchased a salter 3in1 snack maker, Thank heavens it was through Amazon. I plugged it in and followed the instructions carefully to produce I think the best two waffles I have ever eaten. HOWEVER I then reloaded again following the instructions. I waited for the steam to stop it didn't instead it turned to smoke, I immediately disconnected from power. On trying to open the unit it fell apart, all the plastic parts had melted including the plate retaining clips. I contacted Salter Customer Service the next morning who could do nothing except suggest I return the item to the retailer. Contacted Amazon, no problem the unit was returned the following day. This is why I shop at Amazon. On reading the reviews I understand that this is not the first time this has happened with regard to the Salter 3 in 1b."
Are you Salter UK? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Great scales at great price. Accurate, slimline and robust."
"These scales go up to 36 stone very useful for the larger person"
Salter UK is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews