Salt Dog Cycling Reviews

01AM
1AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Salt Dog Cycling deliver?

richard@saltdogcycling.com

Category:
Sports & Leisure

Tell us how Salt Dog Cycling made you happy

"I purchased a pair of lake cx218 wide fit road shoes from salt dog, what impressed me the most was Richards knowledge and advise he offered me as I have struggled to find shoes that fit my super wide feet. receiving them today I am very hopeful that rides with numb feet could be gone. the price was the was the really competitive and the delivery was very prompt. the efforts he made to get the shoes to me was second to none, its nice to meet someone that cares about the customer and there needs and is willing to go the extra mile"
Are you Salt Dog Cycling? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Very good price, excellent service! Thanks."
"Salt Dog offered the best price for my product, delivered quickly and are a little quirky."
Salt Dog Cycling is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews