Salonwear Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Salonwear Direct
Read Salonwear Direct Reviews

About Salonwear Direct:

Award-winning beauty uniforms with modern, fashion-led salon wear styles that are made to last. Choose from our wide range of excellent beauty tunics, dresses, trousers and more!

+44(0) 113 237 9028

ilan@salonweardirect.co.uk

14 Buslingthorpe Green, Meanwood,

Tell us how Salonwear Direct made you happy
Great quality !!
Great workwear good quality and fit great
Brilliant tunic, had so many compliments on it. Will be buying more 5****
Great Tunic - excellent price
Excellent service and very surprised how good quality they wear and good price , im ordering some more
Fit well ! Material great !Really cant complain about nothing . Love it
Needed a new tunic for my new job and while i was searching the site i saw a dress at an unbelievably cheap price so ordered both thinking the dress may be a bit cheap looking but both were great. Arrived promptly and have wash both with no issues.
Beautiful nice light material,looks amazing.I ordered a size bigger because it was fitted
I ordered a top in Pink as the Purple one was out of stock. I was very impressed with the fit and how nice it looked that when the purple one came back into stock I ordered that too. I’m a size 16 and they are very true to sizing. I’ll give the, 5/5 lovely top in both colours. ♥️ Them.
Absolutely amazing! So happy with my tunics!!
I am really happy with my purchase from Salonwear Direct. The zip up top I bought fits well is really comfortable and washes without fading and tumble dries without needing to be ironed. Highly recommend
Quality fantastic, quick delivery.
Really pleased with the service and quick delivery. I use you already for our salon uniforms. Good quality and at a great affordable price
My order arrived very promptly. I was delighted with my purchase,excellent quality. Will definitely buy from Salonwear Direct again.
Beautiful and comfortable
Thank you really nice product. Good quality
Excellent quality fantastic fit and came really quick
I have real trouble getting trousers long enough for work but these were great un hemmed
Ordered a black tunic, item arrived promptly, size and fit were perfect and quality was good.
Excellent customer service