Salonwear Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Salonwear Direct
Read Salonwear Direct Reviews

About Salonwear Direct:

Award-winning beauty uniforms with modern, fashion-led salon wear styles that are made to last. Choose from our wide range of excellent beauty tunics, dresses, trousers and more!

+44(0) 113 237 9028

ilan@salonweardirect.co.uk

14 Buslingthorpe Green, Meanwood,

Tell us how Salonwear Direct made you happy
Quick service and delivery. Good value.
Ordered new tunics for my surgery delivery impeccable quality amazing sizes perfect
I LOVE my new tunic with gold trim!

It’s by far the best I have bought PLUS the lovely staff at Salonwear Direct contacted me to say my trousers didn’t match the tunic, so they swapped the right ones over!! Can’t beat that !!
Excellent customer service and prompt response and service
Amazing customer service. Followed up on query within 24 hours!
Fantastic quality and price, excellent delivery, would definitely order again,
Good quality trousers, despatched quickly and for a great price.
Tonia was extremely helpful when I messed up inputting my details.
Highly recommend.
Thank you very much for your quality polo shirts it's really really good ,the size fit perfect👌👍
Love my tunic this is my 2nd one good quality for a good price
I have purchased tunics (I have 4) from this company and they are very comfy the sizing is good although I did have to go up a size. They are very good slur for money and are the only firm I can find that cater for the larger lady in the UK plenty of American companies do cater for us but you pay through the nose for p&p. I very highly recommended Salonwear direct. I am a dog groomer
Great customer service from Salonwear, issues with my order, but sorted straight away and kept up to date via email. I will be using them again. Also great quality.
Julie Dilnot
really great customer service!! sorted some issues with no trouble and overall was very satisfied!
Quality items
Hi Linda
Many thanks for taking the time to leave your review, we do appreciated. it.
I can see you purchased the Charm Tunic Black/Dark Grey Trim tunic.
Tonia
Great service. Great quality clothing and comfortable to wear.
Thank you so much for leaving a review Valerie!

We are glad to hear that you had good experience with us and that you are happy with your items.

We hope you enjoy your goods.

Pat x
I ordered uniforms which unfortunately did not fit so I returned them and ordered a different size which fit perfectly. The uniforms were nice and good quality. Tonia was so helpful and friendly and she replied to my emails so quickly. The best customer service I’ve experienced.
Hi Roma,

We are glad that Tonia could help and resolve the sizing issue for you.

Hope you are happy with your goods. We try our best to give the best customer service to all customers !

Thank you again for your kind words .

Pat x
I made an order, did not receive it, I received an email and reported my order was not received. My order was sent to me and got it within two days. I was very pleased and satisfied with my goods and time of delivery. Happy, happy. Will definitely order again.
Thank you so much for your review!

We do apologise again for the misplaced package!
We are glad that we managed to help and sort this out for you.

We are also happy that you love your items and you are satisfied with them!

Thank you again!
Pat x
I ordered uniforms late one afternoon.
They kindly offered to try get Express delivery and came next afternoon as I had hoped.Lady was very helpful ,kind and constructive.Felt she had tried her best and was so grateful.
Thank you for your review!

We appreciate your kind words ! We try our best to get the orders out for you as soon as possible, especially during these difficult times!

Hope you are happy with your items!

Pat x
Tonia has been so helpful in finding the right size uniform for me, and posting them out to a different address then originally stated. Her help has been so professional and friendly.
Thank you for your review Rachel -Amy :)

We are glad that you had best customer experience and that Tonia could help!
If there is any issues in the future do not hesitate to contact us we are more than happy to help :)

Pat x
I'm just about to start my dog grooming level 3 course whilst working in my own salon (when we're allowed again that is!) For college, I needed a tunic so I ordered 2 for comparison. Absolutely love both of them!
Thank you so much for these lovely tunics. Very pleased with them!
Thank you so much for your review!

We are so happy that you love your tunics and you are please with them!
We hope you enjoy them for a really long time!

THANK YOU AGAIN! :)
Pat x
My order was running a little late I received a lovey e.mail on a Saturday night( which me says hard working people) to say would be delivered as soon as it came in. Received the order Tuesday. Very good service and good quality product will be ordering again
Thank you for your review!

We appreciate your kind words and hope we did our best :)
We try our best to give our customers the best customer service experience!

We are glad that you are happy with your items!
Thank you !!!