Salonwear Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Salonwear Direct
Read Salonwear Direct Reviews

About Salonwear Direct:

Award-winning beauty uniforms with modern, fashion-led salon wear styles that are made to last. Choose from our wide range of excellent beauty tunics, dresses, trousers and more!

+44(0) 113 237 9028

georgia@salonweardirect.co.uk

14 Buslingthorpe Green, Meanwood

Tell us how Salonwear Direct made you happy
Delivery was fast
Great quality
Very efficient, Delivery On Time,
Loved the material just need to send the trousers back as they are too small having to get next size up hopefully will be an easy swap
Tops are a lovely style but definitely on the small size so order at least the next size up
VERY GOOD QUALITY
Exactly how I wanted it to be only let down would be lack of colour choice
Really great customer service
Had to send back to adjust some of the sizes
Excellent quality tunics, very pleased. Would recommend. The only negative thing was he length of time for delivery, 10 days isn’t really very good, when you are paying for it, and the estimated time is no where near this.
After few minor teething problems I received my exchange item. Good quality tunic very pleased!
Thank you for your review.

We're glad you like the quality of the uniform.
We apologise for any inconvenience/issues you have faced in regards to your order.

Feel free to like us on Facebook or follow us on Instagram to keep up to date on trends, news and offer.

Salonwear Direct
i have been very pleased with the items that i have purchased from salonwear. They have all been good quality and fit very well.
Thank you for your positive review!

We're glad you like your items.

Feel free to like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram to keep up to date with trends and offers.

Salonwear Direct
Satisfactory service, the products arrived promptly. I would use the service again in the near future.
Thank you for your review.
We're glad you liked our service and it's nice to know you would purchase with us again.

Feel free to like us on Facebook or follow us on Instagram to keep up to date with trends and offers.

Kind regard,
Salonwear Direct
I would say go up a size for both the trousers and tunics. Fit nicely and no need to iron.

Salonwear Direct
T shirt came in time and logo and sizing was good . My sister loved it as it was for her birthday .
Thank you for your positive review.

We're glad your sister liked her present and we would like to wish her a happy birthday from the Salonwear Direct team.

Feel free to follow us on Facebook and keep up to date on trends, offers and news.

Salonwear Direct
Tunic good. Send back one size 18 for 22 haven.t had replacement.
Hi,

Thank you for your review.
Sorry to here that your exchange has not yet been processed. If you would like to contact our customer service team via email to customerservices@salonweardirect.co.uk I'm sure they will be able to assist.

Sim
Bought 2 dresses in the sale. Brilliant value for money and arrived way before expected which was good.
Hi,

Thank you for your review.
We're glad that you like your uniform.
If you require any other assistance please don't hesitate to contact our customer service team via email to customerservices@salonweardirect.co.uk

Salonwear Direct
The top was lovely so comfortable and true to size.
However the trousers were a different matter, I sized up for comfort. They did not get past my thighs!
Either the wrong label was put on or the trousers are not true to size.
They are going back on Monday for a refund unfortunately
Thank you for your feedback, we always take on board comments from our customers. Could I ask which trousers you purchased so we can look into this for you?
Nice material and stylish.
Thank you for your positive review.
We're glad you like your uniform.
If you have any queries please don't hesitate to contact our customer service team via email to customerservices@salonweardirect.co.uk

Great tunic
Easy to wear
Washes well doesn’t crease
Pockets useful
Mine is slight too big but I was unsure as to sizing
True to size

Had lovely comments too
Hi Jacqui,

Thank you for your review. We're happy you like your tunic. If you have any further enquiries please don't hesitate to contact us at customerservices@salonweardirect.co.uk

Salonwear Direct
Great quality and quick delivery however, a bit frustrating that I had to pay to return unwanted items. (It’s only free if damaged)
Although I did get a fairly prompt refund.
Very happy with my 2 tops that I purchased from you .Excellent quality.
Salonwear Direct is rated 4.00 based on 231 reviews