Salonwear Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Salonwear Direct
Read Salonwear Direct Reviews

About Salonwear Direct:

Award-winning beauty uniforms with modern, fashion-led salon wear styles that are made to last. Choose from our wide range of excellent beauty tunics, dresses, trousers and more!

+44(0) 113 237 9028

georgia@salonweardirect.co.uk

14 Buslingthorpe Green, Meanwood

Tell us how Salonwear Direct made you happy
I like my tunic but the service is not good , communication poor and confusing. I am still waiting for a refund and have received no communication about it at all. There are no confirmation of order emails either.
Hi Wendy
I am sorry to hear you did not receive the customer service you had expected. We have been inundated with orders as I am sure you can imagine and are trying hard to keep all our cusotmers updated.
If there is anything we can help with, please do not heistate to contact us on 0113 237 9020.
Kind regards.
Tonia
The tunic are fine but I've paid for the express delivery and my order arrived the following week and when I've send them a message to ask what was going on the reply wasn't that helpful or professional. You really need to improve on that!!
Thank you for your review.

We are glad you like the quality of our tunics.
We're sorry to hear that you have had a poor experience with our service/products.

If you want to you can email us so that we can improve our services to our customer service team via email to customerservices@salonweardirect.co.uk

Salonwear Direct
arrived on time but not very generous sizing. item returned, waiting for refund.
Hi there
Sorry to hear you were not happy with the purchase you made. Do you have your order number and then I can check the status of the refund for you?
If there is anything at all I can help with, please free free to contact me.
Tonia
Salonwear clothing was really good quality. My review reflects the fact that I didn't receive my order, then had no reply when emailed about it and only received my goods once I had complained to PayPal. Pity really or the review would have been brilliant.
Thank you for your review.
We are glad that you like our uniform. We apologise for the service you had received. I will pass your comments on to our Operational Manager to ensure that this will be improved on.

Please feel free to follow us on Facebook and Instagram to keep up to date on trends, offers and news.

Salonwear
One Trouser leg on slim fit was much too tight and thinner than the other therefore does not hang correctly and is defected. I took the leg bottoms up without trying on as did not expect the trousers to be faulty. Can I return these for an exchange for another pair please?
Thank you for your review.

We're sorry about the issue you have had with our item.

One of our customer service team members have gotten in touch in regards to this.

Salonwear Direct
I wanted to swap an item but couldn’t do this without giving my bank card numbers which I wasn’t happy about so ended up buying a replacement and keeping the original
Thank you for your review.

When it comes to the exchanges we do not require your bank card details as long as you put your phone number so that we have a way to contact you.

However, we are looking into making this information more clear on our returns form.

Salonwear Direct
One of the shirts ordered had ripped stitching when pulling it over the head after only wearing it twice. This was disappointing. Couldn't get through on the customer service number on the invoice, so had to phone an 0871 number at additional cost to get a returns label. It's too early to say whether this is 'acceptable' or 'poor' as I'm still waiting for the refund.
Thank you for your review.

We're sorry that you have had a poor experience with one of our tunics/shirts and service.

If yo require any assistance with your order please don't hesitate to contact our customer team via email to customerservices@salonweardirect.co.uk

Salonwear Direct
The delivery was quick but , £40 for one dress ,it's a bit pricey especially for a student, when the uniform is mandatory.
Hi

Thank you for your review. I notice you have placed your order via our Salonwear Direct website. You should have been given a user name and password to enable you to order through mycollegeuniform.com.
If you could provide your order number I will arrange for the difference to be refunded.

Kind regards.

Hello
Thank you for delivering my tunics the colour is a slight disappointment. On the web the colour is different to the received product. This I feel should be addressed. What you see is What you should get.
Thank you for your review.
We always like to take on board any feedback from our customers.
If you would like to provide us with more information in regards to your order and how the issue can be addressed please contact our customer service team via email to customerservices@salonweardirect.co.uk

Good quality products. Not my style. Excellent customer service
Thank you for your review, we're sorry the style isn't for you. If there is anything either myself or the team can assist with please do not hesitate to contact us.
The fit is quite small, I'm usually a size 12 in trousers, had to get a size 14.
The material isn't stretchy so it's quite tight in the arms.
Overall I give a 3/5 because of the reasons above.
Thank you for your review. We do supply different fabrics, the tailored fabric doesn't have the stretch element.

If you require any information regarding the different fabrics we offer, please call our customer service team on 0113 237 9024.
Happy with delivery but ask for a email when a item of clothing arrived back in stock didn’t receive a email but when I when on to check the item of clothing it was back in stock so wouldn’t have known if I hadn’t checked and have waited for the email to come through
Sorry to hear you didn't receive an email to advise you the item was back in stock, I will take this up with our online team.

Thank you for your review and if there is anything we can help with in the future please don't hesitate to contact us.

Regards.

Tonia
The tunic is lovely, the bottoms are about 8 inches too long but the products are included take up the hem. However they are supposed to be a thin leg and appear quite fitted in the photo but are actually quite wide ! Not very flattering at all! Also , they don’t have any stretch which is important for for they are designed for !
Strong material, good value. Not true to size
The Tunic top ordered fitted fine. but the trousers were huge and I had to take them in and up and the material of both was not what I was used for and creased very easily. So sorry but I will go back to previous supplier to get another uniform .
Uniforms nice only thing is advises to order a size smaller in uniform because of large sizing but i would advise to order your size as I did size smaller and was to small. postage to Ireland very expensive, 17-18.00E and to return costs the same by standard post a courier is cheaper only 10.00E
I was waiting for delivery for 3 weeks.
Quilty was fab but size was on the small size
Quick delivery but some items although showing as available would not add to my basket so I could have ordered more. Also the sizing is inconsistent but due to pricing I have accepted this although it’s annoying
Loved my tunic but felt the sizing was a bit untrue the other tunics I purchased in my size were perfect but my new one feels two sizes smaller.
Salonwear Direct is rated 4.00 based on 231 reviews