Salonwear Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Salonwear Direct
Read Salonwear Direct Reviews

About Salonwear Direct:

Award-winning beauty uniforms with modern, fashion-led salon wear styles that are made to last. Choose from our wide range of excellent beauty tunics, dresses, trousers and more!

+44(0) 113 237 9028

georgia@salonweardirect.co.uk

14 Buslingthorpe Green, Meanwood

Tell us how Salonwear Direct made you happy
Placed a order 30th June,still haven't received it, emailed them twice no response,rang them today 3times told number not regonzied,if I don't hear with next 24hours will stop payment.
Hi Michelle,

Thank you for your review.

I apologise that you have received a poor service and have not been able to get in to contact with us.

I have passed your details on to our customer service team who will be getting in touch with you via email. Please check your junk/spam inbox if you have not heard anything within 24hours.

Salonwear direct
Paid for next day delivery on Thursday 4th June...still not received anything. I appreciate we have a pandemic but why charge for and offer an express service if it’s not possible?
Morning Yvonne
Sorry for the late reply, I do hope you have received your order now, if not please could you let me have your order number so I can look into this for you.
Tonia
I bought a tunic May 10th and am still yet to receive my order. I did not receive a confirmation email and despite attempting to contact the company, I have received no return correspondence
Hi

I am sorry to hear you haven't received your order, could you provide your order number so I can look into this for you?

Tonia
Would give 0 stars if I could been waiting 2 weeks for a delivery! Terrible correspondence
Hi
I am sorry for the delay in replying to your post, hoping now you have received everything you ordered. If you still do need assistance, please do not heistate to contact us on 0113 237 9020.
Tonia
I placed an order a week ago today and I haven’t received a confirmation email or anything but the money is taken out of my account.I also messaged regarding my order and I’ve been completely ignored!can someone tell me if you received my order and if was dispatched?my order no is 200049598
Thanks
I have ordered a tunic from your website a week ago today,i haven’t received a confirmation email or anything but the money has been taken from my account!i also messaged you and I have got no reply!can someone tell me if my order has been received and dispatched or what’s going on?
My order no is 200049598
Thanks
No happy with my purchase, bad material, doesn’t fit, short in length. I will be returning for a refund!
Absolutely poor. Took my money & got nothing!! Been trying to contact & being ignored! Taking it through PayPal as they have no customer service!! Do not order!!
Hi

Thank you for your review, I sincerely do apologise for the delay, this is due to stock taking and the Christmas holidays. Our website does say orders will be dispatched on the 6th January.

If you could contact me on 0113 237 9024 I will look into your order and see if I can dispatch this earlier than Monday for you.

Tonia
Paid for express delivery and it took over 12 days to be delivered was lied too twice over email and on the phone until they mysteriously found the product I wanted hiding on the shelves won’t use this company ever again and will be passing on the bad word to all the other people I know that buy tunics kind regards
Thank you for your review.

We're sorry that you have had issues with our service.

We will look in to this and improve for the future.

Salonwear Direct
Asked to make a review when I have not received the order, been tracing up when I will receive it and being told it's on its way!!! Been waiting over 3 weeks??
Thank you for your review.

We're sorry to hear about the service you have received.

I have checked your order and it was dispatched on 09/09/19. From that date Royal Mail would have attempted delivery 3-5 working days after. If you have not yet received your order it is highly likely that Royal Mail are holding your package for collection as they may have attempted delivery when no-one was at the address.
They should have left an attempted delivery card in your letter box but if they did not then that is out of our hands.
Royal Mail hold packages for 18 working days before returning them back to the sender.

I'd recommend going to your local Royal Mail collection point, with ID, and seeing if your package is there.

If you would like further information please don't hesitate to contact our customer service team via email to customerservices@salonweardirect.co.uk

Poor service
Sent wrong item and took a long time to replace with the correct items
Will never order again from salonwear direct
We're sorry to hear about the issues you had in regards to your uniform and our service.

Feel free to contact our customer service team to customerservices@salonweardirect.co.uk and we'll be happy to provide a discount for your next purchase if you like.

Salonwear Direct
Sizes are way too small I’m normally size 16 but have to get size 22 in your tunics x
We're sorry to hear about the issues you've had with our sizing.

You can contact our customer service team for further assistance in regards to this issue.

Salonwear Direct
Still haven't received my order.
Hi Kirsty

I am sorry to hear you havenet received your order yet, could you give me your order number so I can look into this for you please.

Thanks.

Tonia
I bought two uniforms tunic however the fit is not what was expected. I was unable to return these products as the line is discontinued. So I have two uniform tops that cannot be worn.
Thank you for your review.
We always like to take on board any feedback from our customers.
It does state on our website that sale items are discontinued and therefore non-returnable.
If you would like to provide us with more information in regards to your order and how the issue can be addressed please contact our customer service team via email to customerservices@salonweardirect.co.uk

Salonwear Direct
Website order form isn't working, date of delivery dates don't match up with express 1-2 days. Says dispatch in 4 days and then delivery in 5 days.
No reply from my messages yet and telephone number call, blank on other end but taking my call and charged for it.
Im assuming this is a fraudulent company that could possibly be
Stealing peoples money and information.
Thank you for your email.

I want to assure you we are not a fraudulent company that is stealing money from people. If you could provide more details with regard to your order number, name, telephone number etc, I will be able to look into this for you and give you a call. Also can you confirm which telephone number you are ringing. You can call me on 0113 237 9020 to discuss further should you wish to do so.

Our website does clearly provide estimated dispatch and delivery dates at the checkout. We do have stock held in our main warehouse which we have to call in, however, this is included in our lead times.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Tonia
Just trying to find out where my order is and what email address I should be looking for, for confirmation email. Money was taken from my account March 26. Phone number not working. Have sent message - pls advise Salonwear Direct.
Thank you for your review. Please could you confirm which telephone number you are ringing so we can test this?

Hopefully you will have received your order now, if you still need assistance please contact customer services on 0113 237 9020.

Tonia
Wasn’t happy with any of the uniform the white tunic was more like a butcher uniform the pink colour is more like purple and the black tunic looks like a tablecloth material
Hi
Sorry to hear you are unhappy with the choice of uniform - do you have your order number so I can look at the items you have ordered?
I havent receive my item, and you keep ignoring my messages, where is my item?
Hi

I am sure we are not ignoring your emails. Please can you confirm which email address you are emailing and then I can check this for you. Do you also have your order number please?

Tonia
I never got my item i couldnt get my money back, im trying to contact someone, būt theres no answer to my emails, do not order from here!!!!!!!
Hi Krista I am sorry to hear you haven't received your order.

Please could you let me have your order number and the email address have you been emailing and I will look into this straight away for you?

Tonia
Purchased 2 uniforms to replace ones bought by my employer 3 months ago. We have the ‘tranqulity’ Range. Originally I had the blush ones. Terrible quality and not fit for use as a busy therapist. Staining is horrendous and they did not wash well. They discoloured quickly. Hence replacing them with 2 black ones (to match the other staff) of the same range, they are different material. A lot thicker, stretchier and feel tighter. They a are both a 10 but when put on top of on another there’s a good inch difference in sizing. Been thoroughly disappointed with the whole range.
Salonwear Direct is rated 4.00 based on 231 reviews