Salonwear Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Salonwear Direct
Read Salonwear Direct Reviews

About Salonwear Direct:

Award-winning beauty uniforms with modern, fashion-led salon wear styles that are made to last. Choose from our wide range of excellent beauty tunics, dresses, trousers and more!

+44(0) 113 237 9028

georgia@salonweardirect.co.uk

14 Buslingthorpe Green, Meanwood

Tell us how Salonwear Direct made you happy
Placed a order 30th June,still haven't received it, emailed them twice no response,rang them today 3times told number not regonzied,if I don't hear with next 24hours will stop payment.
Hi Michelle,

Thank you for your review.

I apologise that you have received a poor service and have not been able to get in to contact with us.

I have passed your details on to our customer service team who will be getting in touch with you via email. Please check your junk/spam inbox if you have not heard anything within 24hours.

Kind regards,
Salonwear direct
Really pleased with the tunics and the customer care team
we’re excellent
Tonia was very helpful and professional
I have not recieved my order as yet but the customer service, namely Tonia, is excellent. Tonia went over and above customer service as she noted that the material for 2 items i purchased to be worn together did not match although had the same colour, and admended my order so my salon wear would match. Very appreciated and grateful of the help. Will buy from Salonwear again for sure.
Delivery was fast
Great quality
Fast delivery. Great quality. Fit perfect. I will definitely be ordering again.
Thank you for your kind words, if there is anything at all we can help with, please let us know.
Tonia
Paid for next day delivery on Thursday 4th June...still not received anything. I appreciate we have a pandemic but why charge for and offer an express service if it’s not possible?
Morning Yvonne
Sorry for the late reply, I do hope you have received your order now, if not please could you let me have your order number so I can look into this for you.
Very efficient, Delivery On Time,
I bought a tunic May 10th and am still yet to receive my order. I did not receive a confirmation email and despite attempting to contact the company, I have received no return correspondence
Hi

I am sorry to hear you haven't received your order, could you provide your order number so I can look into this for you?

Tonia
Very good quality and style
I like my tunic but the service is not good , communication poor and confusing. I am still waiting for a refund and have received no communication about it at all. There are no confirmation of order emails either.
Hi Wendy
I am sorry to hear you did not receive the customer service you had expected. We have been inundated with orders as I am sure you can imagine and are trying hard to keep all our cusotmers updated.
If there is anything we can help with, please do not heistate to contact us on 0113 237 9020.
Tonia
Would give 0 stars if I could been waiting 2 weeks for a delivery! Terrible correspondence
Hi
I am sorry for the delay in replying to your post, hoping now you have received everything you ordered. If you still do need assistance, please do not heistate to contact us on 0113 237 9020.
Tonia
Quick delivery and very good quality dresses .. I’m more than happy with them
I am very happy with my purchase.. .. good quality, well made and arrived swiftly
Loved the material just need to send the trousers back as they are too small having to get next size up hopefully will be an easy swap
I placed an order a week ago today and I haven’t received a confirmation email or anything but the money is taken out of my account.I also messaged regarding my order and I’ve been completely ignored!can someone tell me if you received my order and if was dispatched?my order no is 200049598
Thanks
I have ordered a tunic from your website a week ago today,i haven’t received a confirmation email or anything but the money has been taken from my account!i also messaged you and I have got no reply!can someone tell me if my order has been received and dispatched or what’s going on?
My order no is 200049598
Thanks
No happy with my purchase, bad material, doesn’t fit, short in length. I will be returning for a refund!
There is a lack of communicating on when it will be delivered if it has been dispatched etc. The uniforms are good but the communication is appalling.
This was our first order we very please with this product
Salonwear Direct is rated 4.00 based on 231 reviews