Salonwear Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Salonwear Direct
Read Salonwear Direct Reviews

About Salonwear Direct:

Award-winning beauty uniforms with modern, fashion-led salon wear styles that are made to last. Choose from our wide range of excellent beauty tunics, dresses, trousers and more!

+44(0) 113 237 9028

ilan@salonweardirect.co.uk

14 Buslingthorpe Green, Meanwood,

Tell us how Salonwear Direct made you happy
I ordered uniforms late one afternoon.
They kindly offered to try get Express delivery and came next afternoon as I had hoped.Lady was very helpful ,kind and constructive.Felt she had tried her best and was so grateful.
Tonia has been so helpful in finding the right size uniform for me, and posting them out to a different address then originally stated. Her help has been so professional and friendly.
I'm just about to start my dog grooming level 3 course whilst working in my own salon (when we're allowed again that is!) For college, I needed a tunic so I ordered 2 for comparison. Absolutely love both of them!
Thank you so much for these lovely tunics. Very pleased with them!
My order was running a little late I received a lovey e.mail on a Saturday night( which me says hard working people) to say would be delivered as soon as it came in. Received the order Tuesday. Very good service and good quality product will be ordering again
Took longer than expected to have an order update but it was over the Christmas period and covid.
Emailed the company and had a reply soon as. Very friendly and helpful 👌
Great service and sizing and upgraded delivery due to needing tunic sooner free of charge. Excellent service and Good sizing! Thank you
Hi Aimee,

Thank you for your fantastic review!
We really do love to hear that our customers enjoy our service.

We are really happy that we have managed to help you out and get your tunic to you sooner :)

Kind Regards,
Pat
Ordered 8 wipe clean aprons and they are good quality.
Thankyou will definitely use your company again.
Hi Samantha,

Thank you for leaving your review !
We are glad that you love the quality of the aprons :)

We wish you all the best and hope to supply you with more good quality products that you will love.

Kind Regards,
Pat
Excellent service and value. I will definitely make use of them again.
Thank you for your review James!

We are glad you are happy with our customer service :)

We really appreciate that you enjoy ordering with us.

Kind regards,
Patrycja
Salonwear Direct
Absolutely love my purchase! Arrived in perfect condition & I'll buy more in the future. Comfortable fit & looks fabulous!
Thank you for your review !

We are trying our best!
We are glad you are happy with our products :)

We really appreciate your feedback.

Kind regards,
Patrycja
Salonwear Direct
Got the Allure Tunic. Have bought this tunic several times over the years as the quality is great, length is perfect and has the added bonus of pockets. It also washes and lasts really well. only have had to order more as my size keeps changing, not because the tunic is done with.
Very happy with tunics and with delivery
Lovely quality tunic, arrived very quickly, looked exactly like the pictures and the sizing was perfect! Will be purchasing again x
Thanks Millie for taking time to leave your review. Really pleased to hear you like your Icon tunic. Let us know if we can help with anything else.
Enjoy your weekend.
Tonia
Oliver was extremely nice & helpful, he helped me get my issue sorted with no hassle. 10/10 customer service thank you! x
Thanks Emma for leaving your review. Really happy to hear Oliver was really helpful and helped you resolve your issue.
Let us know if there is anything else we can assist with.
Tonia
Thank you Patrici for helping out with my order ! Quick and easy service. Great to talk to. I definitely recommend this company.
Very happy with the service I have received from Salonwear direct .
Fits lovely and looks very smart on.
Salonwear Direct 5 star review on 7th November 2020
Great beauty tunics. Well made stretchy material. Fit is as described.
I'm very happy with the service.. but got bit issue with the size...
Good Service
Patrycja could not have been more helpful! I look forward to receiving the order next week. Thank you! Kind regards, Sally
Salonwear Direct is rated 4.05 based on 314 reviews