Salonwear Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Salonwear Direct
Read Salonwear Direct Reviews

About Salonwear Direct:

Award-winning beauty uniforms with modern, fashion-led salon wear styles that are made to last. Choose from our wide range of excellent beauty tunics, dresses, trousers and more!

+44(0) 113 237 9028

ilan@salonweardirect.co.uk

14 Buslingthorpe Green, Meanwood,

Tell us how Salonwear Direct made you happy
We have had tunics from salonwear direct before and have been very happy with the quality. However our recent purchase is of a much lower quality fabric that is certainly not four way stretch as described.
I must be honest and say, for the money I paid I was expecting a bit better value for money. I purchased a black tunic that I don’t think is the best quality, the finishings are rather poor, and it just seems like a product that won’t stand the test of time. I think I will look elsewhere when time to purchase another
Very unhappy with the service, huge lack of communication between staff
My dad tried ordering my polo shirt and. It was saying non avaible so I haven't managed to order it
Hi
I am sorry to hear you are having a few issues placing your order, do you have a contact number we can call you on or are you able to give our customer service team a call on 0113 237 9010 and we will resolve this for you.
Kind regards.
Tonia
There is a lack of communicating on when it will be delivered if it has been dispatched etc. The uniforms are good but the communication is appalling.
If you don’t mind waiting 2 weeks for delivery then I’d recommend to buy. We live in a amazim prime generation now, shipping could have been quicker. Product was good. And don’t pay extra for shipping. Takes just as long.
Thank you for your review.
We are glad that you like your uniform.

We are sorry to hear that the delivery service was not up to expectations.
I will pass your comments on to our Operational Manager to find ways in which we can improve this.

Please feel free to follow us on Facebook and Instagram to keep up to date on trends, offers and news.

Salonwear
sizes all wrong. sending it all back.how to return not very clear, do i have to pay the postage?
Thank you for your review.
We are sorry that the quality of the goods were not what you were expecting and that our returns information is not very clear.
I will pass your comments on to our Operational Manager to ensure these issues are looked into.

Salonwear
iv been sending email asking about my delivery for 3 times now and no one but automatic reply that respond to my email to wait for 48hrs then they will reply back ,its longer than 48hrs but still no one reply back . i order tunic from here on 16 this month and said estimate time around 17 .my order number is 200045495 . no letter or anything from royal mail or any delivery company about my parcel . can anyone let me kno whats going on with my order here?
Thank you for your review.

We're sorry that you have had issues with our service.

We have checked your order and it has been cancelled and refunded.
Notes suggest that you were contacted via email. Please check your spam and junk folders to see if they have gone in to there.

If you require any assistance with your order or any advice then please don't hesitate to contact our customer team via phone on 0113 237 2366.

Wrong size came
Hi Jessica,

Thank you for your review.

If you could let the customer service team know of our mistake, we'd be happy to send you a free post label and exchange the item.
Our customer service team can be contacted via email to customerservices@salonweardirect.co.uk

Salonwear Direct
Was small fitting compared with the same size in another style so returned.
Hi
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I am sorry to hear your garment doesn't fit. Could you email me with your order number and the I will be able to advise accordinly. Depending on the style you order, the fit can be different as some styles are more fitted than others. My email address is tonia@salonweardirect.co.uk
Look forward to hearing from you.
Tonia
Ordered 2 Gem plum beauty dresses. On delivery the dresses are not plum they are purple. The spa where i am employed allow plum or aubergine so will be returning the dresses and ordering some aubergine ones in the hope they will not be purple when delivered.
We're sorry to hear that you aren't happy with your dress colour.

Feel free to contact our customer service team via email to customerservices@salonweardirect.co.uk and they'll be happy to assist in finding the right colour for your uniform to match the spa's.

Lovely tunic but the zip has broken. This happened 2nd time I wore it
We're sorry to hear about the faulty zip on your tunic.

We hope our customer service team were able to resolve this issue and replace the tunic.

Salonwear Direct
I placed the order but did not receive any confirmation I messaged twice to check if my order was placed ok still no communication the item was received ok
Hi Sarah

Sorry to hear you didn't receive an email to confirm your order, have you checked your junk & spam boxes as sometimes they appear in there?

Also could you confirm which email address you have been using so I can check all is working correctly as we do aim to reply to all emails within 48 hours maximum.

Regards.

Tonia
Disappointing returns costs aswell as well as the cost of item
I am sorry to hear you are disappointed with regard to the return costs. We are always looking to improve our service and the return process in one area in particular we are looking to change this year.

If there is anything further I can help with please let me know.

Regards.

Tonia
I didn't receive the returns sheet in my order
Hi there, so sorry you didn't receive a return form, if you send me your email address I will email one to you.
I recently purchased a dress as part of a college uniform. It took nearly 2 months to arrive and when it did, there was a hole in the hem around the hip area.
I then purchased a tunic until I had fixed the dress and it arrived quite quickly. However, I am a female with curves(quite large hips) and I cannot get a dress or tunic from this company that will cater to this body issue. I don’t think the tunics or dresses were designed with woman of shape in mind. I have to purchase a fairly large size to cater for the size of my hips, and there is so much extra space on the top part now.
I just feel that if the dresses were available in a style that suited curvier woman, it would cater to a wider range of customers.
Colour was darker than it looked in pictures no good for work
Was not impressed with the fit and material. Was even more disappointed at the £6.50 return fee that I had to pay.
Unfortunately I have had to send my order back due to size issue. Awaiting a refund.
Disappointed by the size guide to help you order. Tunics looked & felt good quality.
Salonwear Direct is rated 4.05 based on 313 reviews