Salonwear Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Salonwear Direct
Read Salonwear Direct Reviews

About Salonwear Direct:

Award-winning beauty uniforms with modern, fashion-led salon wear styles that are made to last. Choose from our wide range of excellent beauty tunics, dresses, trousers and more!

+44(0) 113 237 9028

ilan@salonweardirect.co.uk

14 Buslingthorpe Green, Meanwood,

Tell us how Salonwear Direct made you happy
Not good at all my white tunic was an off white and they come up way too small but to send back is £4.99 what a rip-off won’t be using again
Not true to size even went up a size and still too small, happened to my class mates also. Will not be ordering again, also had to pay for postage back which was almost as much as the item itself x
I ordered a top in plenty of time for an exam that I needed the new top for. Paid the express delivery date.. No top. Emailed and they hadn't received my order despite a confirmation slip to say has been paid up and express delivery date specified. Disappointed as I would've ordered from another firm had I known their postal service was dreadful.
Avoid this company at all costs! They are not reputable.. I ordered first time paid express delivery, received an email stating my delivery is not being dispatched due to technical issues. I called customer services twice - there customer service department is one girl that calls herself a receptionist, Leanne. She has no access to personal or order details, just takes messages for call backs. I’ve not received a call back in a week. I’ve emailed 20 times to be dealt with one person called Patrica the email is not company stamped. I immediately cancelled the order and requested a refund. However the order has finally arrived and they want me to return it at my own cost! I requested a paid postage return label they sent me a link... I don’t have a working printer!! I’m absolutely disgusted this company is withholding my money and the manager is too busy to talk to me because they have technical issues.
I have ordered many professional tunics for 20 years and I have never come across such low level customer service. They seem like it’s two people working from from a dodgy warehouse.
The quality of the garment also sucks!!
Recommendation lebeeby for actual quality and customer service.
I chose this one off company as they were cheap like the budgie! Never again!
Hi
I am sorry to hear you haven't had a very good customer experience whilst shopping with us on this occasion. I can assure you we are a reputable company and over the last week we have been having technical issues.
I will call you to discuss this and to see how we can resolve the issue for you shortly.
Hi
Nice to speak to you a few minutes ago, I am pleased we managed to resolve your issue.
If there is anything else I can help with, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Tonia
Item arrived to late when I paid for the fast shipping, customer services very rude when notified them of this.
Also returned the item as no longer needed and no refund issued and it has been 2 weeks
Disgusting, do not order from this company.
Avoid avoid
I have not received my items yet so not in a position to review.
Thought I was getting a scarf the material was very short and flimsy looked more like a tie back for a curtain very disappointed. And it be charged £4 postage for such a flimsy bit if material its shocking
Hi Donna
Thank you for your feedback.
I am sorry to hear that you are not happy with the scarf you ordered.
You are welcome to return it back to us for a refund or exchange.
Regards
Laura
Worst company ever, AVOID! I purchased some scrubs from their website based on the picture advertised, as you do with everything you purchase online. When they arrived they were completely different to the picture on their website and such bad quality for what I paid for them. I had already overpaid for shipping and as it was a fault on their part I wanted them to pay for me to ship them back as they offer prepaid postage labels when they are at fault. I emailed them, no reply. It had been 2 days and they only offer a 14 day returns so I used their online chat on the website, the person I spoke to was rude, unprofessional, insulting and had no idea how to do her job. After them lying to me, I eventually got the prepaid postage label after having to threaten legal action. No apology or anything when they realised they were in the wrong. Have finally been refunded but not in full! Scam website, go elsewhere, have kept a third of my money.
Order work trousers not the right navy the picture said im 5ft2 they would fit a giant. poor quality. The returns policy is horrendous so much so the trousers are in the bin....won't be shopping here again
I am sorry to hear that you were unhappy with your trousers.
I have sent an email to you but also wanted to reply on here in case you haven't received it.
We would have been happy to exchange them for you.
If you would like to discuss this further, please call us 0113 2379010.
Regards
Laura
Not received my purchase yet and yet to receive a dispatch email
Hi, I can see your Icon tunic in slate grey was dispatched today by Royal Mail standard post so you should receive this in the next couple of days. If you do need anything please don't hesitate to contact us and we will be more than willing to assist.
Have a nice weekend.
Tonia
Utterly ridiculous I ordered uniform in August and chose to pay more for the express delivery. After emailing customer services to say I hadn't heard anything well over a week later I was told there was a delay but I would be refunded my delivery charge. I am still waiting for the uniform and the refund.
Yes there is a pandemic but if you cant fulfil orders you shouldn't advertise "Express delivery" and there should be communication telling the customers what is going on.
Hi, I am sorry to hear you have not received a great experience shopping with us, are you able to provide your order number so I can look into this for you and call you to discuss? Thanks.
Tonia
Ordered 2 tunics in June 2020. Still waiting for them. Not very happy as my uniform needs to be replaced. I only ordered from here because they had the bigger size.
Hi, I am really sorry to hear that you have not yet received your order. Please email me on emma@salonweardirect.co.uk and I will get this resolved for you as soon as possible.
Kind regards,
Emma
I have ordered my uniform and the end of July I have not heard anything from us and my college starts next Wednesday
HI Annalise

I am sorry to hear you haven't received your order. I have asked Patrycja to look into this tomorrow and contact you with an explanation as to why your order hasn't reached you yet.

If there is anything else I can help with, please let me know.

Tonia
Ordered 19th August still not arrived despite numerous phone calls so my daughter has no school trousers to return to school with. No contact told 2 different postage times on phone calls where I had to chase them
Hi
I am sorry to hear your daughter has not received her trousers, would you be able to provide your order number so I can look into this and update you?
Tonia
I am still yet to receive my order it’s been over a week...
If someone could contact me
Order ref
Hi Ashleigh
I can see you placed your order on the 25th August and now it has been cancelled. Due to the current pandemic, items ordered from our suppliers are taking a little longer to arrive than they normally would, for which I do apologise.
If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Tonia
Took them a month to dispatch 5 sweatshirts don’t think this is a company to use for reliability
Hi , thank you for your review. Would you be able to contact me direct, tonia@salonweardirect.co.uk so I can have the opportunity to look into why your order took so long for you to receive, as this is not our normal service.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Tonia
Placed a order 30th June,still haven't received it, emailed them twice no response,rang them today 3times told number not regonzied,if I don't hear with next 24hours will stop payment.
Hi Michelle,

Thank you for your review.

I apologise that you have received a poor service and have not been able to get in to contact with us.

I have passed your details on to our customer service team who will be getting in touch with you via email. Please check your junk/spam inbox if you have not heard anything within 24hours.

Kind regards,
Salonwear direct
Paid for next day delivery on Thursday 4th June...still not received anything. I appreciate we have a pandemic but why charge for and offer an express service if it’s not possible?
Morning Yvonne
Sorry for the late reply, I do hope you have received your order now, if not please could you let me have your order number so I can look into this for you.
Tonia
I bought a tunic May 10th and am still yet to receive my order. I did not receive a confirmation email and despite attempting to contact the company, I have received no return correspondence
Hi

I am sorry to hear you haven't received your order, could you provide your order number so I can look into this for you?

Tonia
Would give 0 stars if I could been waiting 2 weeks for a delivery! Terrible correspondence
Hi
I am sorry for the delay in replying to your post, hoping now you have received everything you ordered. If you still do need assistance, please do not heistate to contact us on 0113 237 9020.
Salonwear Direct is rated 4.11 based on 378 reviews