Salonwear Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Salonwear Direct
Read Salonwear Direct Reviews

About Salonwear Direct:

Award-winning beauty uniforms with modern, fashion-led salon wear styles that are made to last. Choose from our wide range of excellent beauty tunics, dresses, trousers and more!

+44(0) 113 237 9028

ilan@salonweardirect.co.uk

14 Buslingthorpe Green, Meanwood,

Tell us how Salonwear Direct made you happy
Worst company ever, AVOID! I purchased some scrubs from their website based on the picture advertised, as you do with everything you purchase online. When they arrived they were completely different to the picture on their website and such bad quality for what I paid for them. I had already overpaid for shipping and as it was a fault on their part I wanted them to pay for me to ship them back as they offer prepaid postage labels when they are at fault. I emailed them, no reply. It had been 2 days and they only offer a 14 day returns so I used their online chat on the website, the person I spoke to was rude, unprofessional, insulting and had no idea how to do her job. After them lying to me, I eventually got the prepaid postage label after having to threaten legal action. No apology or anything when they realised they were in the wrong. Have finally been refunded but not in full! Scam website, go elsewhere, have kept a third of my money.
Order work trousers not the right navy the picture said im 5ft2 they would fit a giant. poor quality. The returns policy is horrendous so much so the trousers are in the bin....won't be shopping here again
I am sorry to hear that you were unhappy with your trousers.
I have sent an email to you but also wanted to reply on here in case you haven't received it.
We would have been happy to exchange them for you.
If you would like to discuss this further, please call us 0113 2379010.
Regards
Laura
Not received my purchase yet and yet to receive a dispatch email
Hi, I can see your Icon tunic in slate grey was dispatched today by Royal Mail standard post so you should receive this in the next couple of days. If you do need anything please don't hesitate to contact us and we will be more than willing to assist.
Have a nice weekend.
Tonia
Utterly ridiculous I ordered uniform in August and chose to pay more for the express delivery. After emailing customer services to say I hadn't heard anything well over a week later I was told there was a delay but I would be refunded my delivery charge. I am still waiting for the uniform and the refund.
Yes there is a pandemic but if you cant fulfil orders you shouldn't advertise "Express delivery" and there should be communication telling the customers what is going on.
Hi, I am sorry to hear you have not received a great experience shopping with us, are you able to provide your order number so I can look into this for you and call you to discuss? Thanks.
Tonia
Ordered 2 tunics in June 2020. Still waiting for them. Not very happy as my uniform needs to be replaced. I only ordered from here because they had the bigger size.
Hi, I am really sorry to hear that you have not yet received your order. Please email me on emma@salonweardirect.co.uk and I will get this resolved for you as soon as possible.
Emma
I have ordered my uniform and the end of July I have not heard anything from us and my college starts next Wednesday
HI Annalise

I am sorry to hear you haven't received your order. I have asked Patrycja to look into this tomorrow and contact you with an explanation as to why your order hasn't reached you yet.

If there is anything else I can help with, please let me know.

Tonia
Ordered 19th August still not arrived despite numerous phone calls so my daughter has no school trousers to return to school with. No contact told 2 different postage times on phone calls where I had to chase them
Hi
I am sorry to hear your daughter has not received her trousers, would you be able to provide your order number so I can look into this and update you?
Tonia
I am still yet to receive my order it’s been over a week...
If someone could contact me
Order ref
Hi Ashleigh
I can see you placed your order on the 25th August and now it has been cancelled. Due to the current pandemic, items ordered from our suppliers are taking a little longer to arrive than they normally would, for which I do apologise.
If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Tonia
Took them a month to dispatch 5 sweatshirts don’t think this is a company to use for reliability
Hi , thank you for your review. Would you be able to contact me direct, tonia@salonweardirect.co.uk so I can have the opportunity to look into why your order took so long for you to receive, as this is not our normal service.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Tonia
Placed a order 30th June,still haven't received it, emailed them twice no response,rang them today 3times told number not regonzied,if I don't hear with next 24hours will stop payment.
Hi Michelle,

Thank you for your review.

I apologise that you have received a poor service and have not been able to get in to contact with us.

I have passed your details on to our customer service team who will be getting in touch with you via email. Please check your junk/spam inbox if you have not heard anything within 24hours.

Salonwear direct
Paid for next day delivery on Thursday 4th June...still not received anything. I appreciate we have a pandemic but why charge for and offer an express service if it’s not possible?
Morning Yvonne
Sorry for the late reply, I do hope you have received your order now, if not please could you let me have your order number so I can look into this for you.
Tonia
I bought a tunic May 10th and am still yet to receive my order. I did not receive a confirmation email and despite attempting to contact the company, I have received no return correspondence
Hi

I am sorry to hear you haven't received your order, could you provide your order number so I can look into this for you?

Tonia
Would give 0 stars if I could been waiting 2 weeks for a delivery! Terrible correspondence
Hi
I am sorry for the delay in replying to your post, hoping now you have received everything you ordered. If you still do need assistance, please do not heistate to contact us on 0113 237 9020.
Tonia
I placed an order a week ago today and I haven’t received a confirmation email or anything but the money is taken out of my account.I also messaged regarding my order and I’ve been completely ignored!can someone tell me if you received my order and if was dispatched?my order no is 200049598
Thanks
I have ordered a tunic from your website a week ago today,i haven’t received a confirmation email or anything but the money has been taken from my account!i also messaged you and I have got no reply!can someone tell me if my order has been received and dispatched or what’s going on?
My order no is 200049598
Thanks
No happy with my purchase, bad material, doesn’t fit, short in length. I will be returning for a refund!
Absolutely poor. Took my money & got nothing!! Been trying to contact & being ignored! Taking it through PayPal as they have no customer service!! Do not order!!
Hi

Thank you for your review, I sincerely do apologise for the delay, this is due to stock taking and the Christmas holidays. Our website does say orders will be dispatched on the 6th January.

If you could contact me on 0113 237 9024 I will look into your order and see if I can dispatch this earlier than Monday for you.

Tonia
Paid for express delivery and it took over 12 days to be delivered was lied too twice over email and on the phone until they mysteriously found the product I wanted hiding on the shelves won’t use this company ever again and will be passing on the bad word to all the other people I know that buy tunics kind regards
Thank you for your review.

We're sorry that you have had issues with our service.

We will look in to this and improve for the future.

Salonwear Direct
Asked to make a review when I have not received the order, been tracing up when I will receive it and being told it's on its way!!! Been waiting over 3 weeks??
Thank you for your review.

We're sorry to hear about the service you have received.

I have checked your order and it was dispatched on 09/09/19. From that date Royal Mail would have attempted delivery 3-5 working days after. If you have not yet received your order it is highly likely that Royal Mail are holding your package for collection as they may have attempted delivery when no-one was at the address.
They should have left an attempted delivery card in your letter box but if they did not then that is out of our hands.
Royal Mail hold packages for 18 working days before returning them back to the sender.

I'd recommend going to your local Royal Mail collection point, with ID, and seeing if your package is there.

If you would like further information please don't hesitate to contact our customer service team via email to customerservices@salonweardirect.co.uk

Poor service
Sent wrong item and took a long time to replace with the correct items
Will never order again from salonwear direct
We're sorry to hear about the issues you had in regards to your uniform and our service.

Feel free to contact our customer service team to customerservices@salonweardirect.co.uk and we'll be happy to provide a discount for your next purchase if you like.

Salonwear Direct is rated 4.05 based on 313 reviews