Salonwear Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Salonwear Direct
Read Salonwear Direct Reviews

About Salonwear Direct:

Award-winning beauty uniforms with modern, fashion-led salon wear styles that are made to last. Choose from our wide range of excellent beauty tunics, dresses, trousers and more!

+44(0) 113 237 9028

ilan@salonweardirect.co.uk

14 Buslingthorpe Green, Meanwood,

Tell us how Salonwear Direct made you happy
Tonia has been so helpful in finding the right size uniform for me, and posting them out to a different address then originally stated. Her help has been so professional and friendly.
I'm just about to start my dog grooming level 3 course whilst working in my own salon (when we're allowed again that is!) For college, I needed a tunic so I ordered 2 for comparison. Absolutely love both of them!
Thank you so much for these lovely tunics. Very pleased with them!
My order was running a little late I received a lovey e.mail on a Saturday night( which me says hard working people) to say would be delivered as soon as it came in. Received the order Tuesday. Very good service and good quality product will be ordering again
Took longer than expected to have an order update but it was over the Christmas period and covid.
Emailed the company and had a reply soon as. Very friendly and helpful 👌
Worst company ever, AVOID! I purchased some scrubs from their website based on the picture advertised, as you do with everything you purchase online. When they arrived they were completely different to the picture on their website and such bad quality for what I paid for them. I had already overpaid for shipping and as it was a fault on their part I wanted them to pay for me to ship them back as they offer prepaid postage labels when they are at fault. I emailed them, no reply. It had been 2 days and they only offer a 14 day returns so I used their online chat on the website, the person I spoke to was rude, unprofessional, insulting and had no idea how to do her job. After them lying to me, I eventually got the prepaid postage label after having to threaten legal action. No apology or anything when they realised they were in the wrong. Have finally been refunded but not in full! Scam website, go elsewhere, have kept a third of my money.
Sizing differs a lot between tunics, same size, 4way stretch but one fits with room, one is impossible to do up.. 🙁
Great service and sizing and upgraded delivery due to needing tunic sooner free of charge. Excellent service and Good sizing! Thank you
Hi Aimee,

Thank you for your fantastic review!
We really do love to hear that our customers enjoy our service.

We are really happy that we have managed to help you out and get your tunic to you sooner :)

Pat
Very fast dispatch and delivery service. Ordered a medium as my size indicated but seemed to come up bigger and longer then expected. Its fine though.. Good quality
Hi Craig,

Thank you for your review.
We are happy to hear that you love our service.

Next time if you would like a better sizing advice, please call us on 0113 237 9010. We are always happy to chat and give the best advise on the sizing.

Pat
Ordered 8 wipe clean aprons and they are good quality.
Thankyou will definitely use your company again.
Hi Samantha,

Thank you for leaving your review !
We are glad that you love the quality of the aprons :)

We wish you all the best and hope to supply you with more good quality products that you will love.

Pat
Had a problem which was quickly resolved.
Hi Samantha!

We are happy that we could help and resolve the issue quickly and smoothly without any issues!

Thank you for your review we really appreciate it :)

Pat x
Excellent service and value. I will definitely make use of them again.
Thank you for your review James!

We are glad you are happy with our customer service :)

We really appreciate that you enjoy ordering with us.

Kind regards,
Patrycja
Salonwear Direct
Absolutely love my purchase! Arrived in perfect condition & I'll buy more in the future. Comfortable fit & looks fabulous!
Thank you for your review !

We are trying our best!
We are glad you are happy with our products :)

We really appreciate your feedback.

Kind regards,
Patrycja
Salonwear Direct
Order work trousers not the right navy the picture said im 5ft2 they would fit a giant. poor quality. The returns policy is horrendous so much so the trousers are in the bin....won't be shopping here again
I am sorry to hear that you were unhappy with your trousers.
I have sent an email to you but also wanted to reply on here in case you haven't received it.
We would have been happy to exchange them for you.
If you would like to discuss this further, please call us 0113 2379010.
Regards
Laura
Tunic are always good quality ordered several times 🙂
I am still awaiting a refund on one of the items I have send back
Got the Allure Tunic. Have bought this tunic several times over the years as the quality is great, length is perfect and has the added bonus of pockets. It also washes and lasts really well. only have had to order more as my size keeps changing, not because the tunic is done with.
Very happy with tunics and with delivery
I have not yet received my order . So I cannot give an opinion at this stage
Not received my purchase yet and yet to receive a dispatch email
Hi, I can see your Icon tunic in slate grey was dispatched today by Royal Mail standard post so you should receive this in the next couple of days. If you do need anything please don't hesitate to contact us and we will be more than willing to assist.
Have a nice weekend.
Tonia
Lovely quality tunic, arrived very quickly, looked exactly like the pictures and the sizing was perfect! Will be purchasing again x
Thanks Millie for taking time to leave your review. Really pleased to hear you like your Icon tunic. Let us know if we can help with anything else.
Enjoy your weekend.