Salonwear Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Salonwear Direct
Read Salonwear Direct Reviews

About Salonwear Direct:

Award-winning beauty uniforms with modern, fashion-led salon wear styles that are made to last. Choose from our wide range of excellent beauty tunics, dresses, trousers and more!

+44(0) 113 237 9028

ilan@salonweardirect.co.uk

14 Buslingthorpe Green, Meanwood,

Tell us how Salonwear Direct made you happy
Easy to use website, delivery was quick.
I ordered two different dresses in a size 12 and found that one of them was too big on the sizing and should of ordered a 10.
Do wish it was free returns though.
I ordered a top in Pink as the Purple one was out of stock. I was very impressed with the fit and how nice it looked that when the purple one came back into stock I ordered that too. I’m a size 16 and they are very true to sizing. I’ll give the, 5/5 lovely top in both colours. ♥️ Them.
Absolutely amazing! So happy with my tunics!!
I am really happy with my purchase from Salonwear Direct. The zip up top I bought fits well is really comfortable and washes without fading and tumble dries without needing to be ironed. Highly recommend
Quality fantastic, quick delivery.
Really pleased with the service and quick delivery. I use you already for our salon uniforms. Good quality and at a great affordable price
My order arrived very promptly. I was delighted with my purchase,excellent quality. Will definitely buy from Salonwear Direct again.
Beautiful and comfortable
Thank you really nice product. Good quality
Excellent quality fantastic fit and came really quick
Not good at all my white tunic was an off white and they come up way too small but to send back is £4.99 what a rip-off won’t be using again
I have real trouble getting trousers long enough for work but these were great un hemmed
Not true to size even went up a size and still too small, happened to my class mates also. Will not be ordering again, also had to pay for postage back which was almost as much as the item itself x
Ordered a black tunic, item arrived promptly, size and fit were perfect and quality was good.
I ordered a top in plenty of time for an exam that I needed the new top for. Paid the express delivery date.. No top. Emailed and they hadn't received my order despite a confirmation slip to say has been paid up and express delivery date specified. Disappointed as I would've ordered from another firm had I known their postal service was dreadful.
Excellent customer service
Wonderful service, excellent quality on items. Many thanks
Ive found you difficult to get hold of, I emailed as a selection of my order did not fit but Ive not had a reply on the refund process.
Hi Maria
I am sorry to hear no one has been in contact with you in regard to the refund process. I will call you shortly to advise.
Kind regards.
Tonia
Hi Maria
I have just tried to call you and left a voice mail and have sent you a separate email in relation to returning the items.
If you do need help with anything else, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Kind regards.
Tonia
Quality products for amazing prices!!
Will definitely be ordering again
Tonia Wilson and Simren Rait have been very helpful as I couldn't find stock on website and they sorted it out promptly.
Salonwear Direct is rated 4.11 based on 378 reviews