Salonwear Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Salonwear Direct
Read Salonwear Direct Reviews

About Salonwear Direct:

Award-winning beauty uniforms with modern, fashion-led salon wear styles that are made to last. Choose from our wide range of excellent beauty tunics, dresses, trousers and more!

+44(0) 113 237 9028

georgia@salonweardirect.co.uk

14 Buslingthorpe Green, Meanwood

Tell us how Salonwear Direct made you happy
Great service combined with great prices and vast choice.
Quick delivery and great quality, I will definitely be ordering again.
Thanks Hayley for taking the time to write the review, we do appreciate it.
My favorite uniform!!! I like the model - very comfortable and the fabric is very lite!
Thank you!
You are more than welcome and thank you for your review.
Fantastic Quality and a great fit will definitely be ordering again!
Thank you for taking the time to write your review, enjoy wearing your new uniform.
I'm very pleased with my new tunics, always a nice selection, and quick delivery. Thanks very much
Thanks Margaret for your kind words and taking the time to write the review.

Pleased to hear you received your order promptly and are happy with your purchase.

Tonia
Good quality, good fit, very pleased Thankyou
Thanks Belinda glad you are happy with your purchase and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Tonia
Very happy with our service, comfortable tunics to wear during treatments and they fit nicely. Thank you
Hi Valerie thank you for your review, you are more than welcome and we are always here to help if you need anything in the future
Was a bit wary of ordering after the reviews I had seen.
But i ordered 3 x tunics
1 x trousers
1x dress
For a beauty salon
All came on time
Good quality and fabric
And lovely fit
Very pleased
My emails came through to junk mail I realised after contacting them wondering where my confirmation of purchase was.
I also had a quick reply back.
Thanks Amie for taking the time to write your review. We sincerely do appreciate it and are pleased you decided to choose Salonwear Direct for your uniform.

If there is anything you need in the future please feel free to contact us.

Tonia
Excellent service and response time. Good product. Would recommend.
HI Nicol

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are delighted you have had great customer service and are happy with your purchase.

If there is anything any of the team can help with in the future please do not hesitate to contact us.

Tonia.
Hi Nicol

Great news, pleased you are happy with your purchase and received a good service.

If there is anything we can help with in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Tonia
Thank you for the great service and i really love the quality of the uniforms i ordered. I will make more purchases soon :) thanks again !

Pauline
Hi Pauline

You are more than welcome, thanks for taking the time to write a review.

We are always here to help and looking forward to hearing from you in the future.

Tonia
Quick delivery and very good quality, true to size if you are!!! They are very fitted so if you want lots of room order next size up.
Thank you for your review it is always nice to receive positive feedback. Some of our styles are more fitted than others and manufactured in our new exclusive tailored fabric, which doesn't have as much stretch as other fabrics we use.
Here at Salonwear Direct we are all happy to help, so if there is anything else we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Great quality clothes on a sensible price, and exceptional customer support.
Hi Bela thank you for taking the time to write a review. We really do appreciate it.
We are pleased you are happy with your purchase and have experienced a great service.
Don't hesitate to contact us again in the future if there is anything we can help with.
Hello have done a review on my last purchase , love it & have had many comments saying how smart it is , plus I got it in the sale which was perfect for me
I am very pleased with my purchase. The tunics were as described, fit just right and are good quality. They wash well too. Delivery was prompt and the ordering process (on-line) was easy.
hi Chris here i just wanted to say thanks for the shirts they arrived yesterday and they are excellent quality and speedy delivery thanks and i look forward to ordering again in the future thanks.
Excellent quality washes well speedy delivery would recommend
Fast delivery, easy returns and great customer service.
Love it. A good fit and arrived quickly
Arrived to the other side of the world in good time. Good quality and fit. Very happy with the service and outfit.
Beautiful high quality comfortable tunics that fit well and feel really nice to wear.
Easy to use website.
Super fast shipping even overseas. I ordered online on a Tuesday and was delivered to my door the following Monday. Amazing from the UK to Australia! The embroidery I'm getting will take longer!!!
Totally love it!