Salonwear Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Salonwear Direct
Read Salonwear Direct Reviews

About Salonwear Direct:

Award-winning beauty uniforms with modern, fashion-led salon wear styles that are made to last. Choose from our wide range of excellent beauty tunics, dresses, trousers and more!

+44(0) 113 237 9028

ilan@salonweardirect.co.uk

14 Buslingthorpe Green, Meanwood,

Tell us how Salonwear Direct made you happy
Oliver was extremely nice & helpful, he helped me get my issue sorted with no hassle. 10/10 customer service thank you! x
Thanks Emma for leaving your review. Really happy to hear Oliver was really helpful and helped you resolve your issue. Let us know if there is anything else we can assist with. Tonia
Thank you Patrici for helping out with my order ! Quick and easy service. Great to talk to. I definitely recommend this company.
Very happy with the service I have received from Salonwear direct .
Fits lovely and looks very smart on.
Salonwear Direct 5 star review on 7th November 2020
Great beauty tunics. Well made stretchy material. Fit is as described.
I'm very happy with the service.. but got bit issue with the size...
Good Service
Patrycja could not have been more helpful! I look forward to receiving the order next week. Thank you! Kind regards, Sally
Quick delivery and good quality
First class customer service. The tunic I ordered is excellent quality. Very reasonable pricing too.
Very happy with product Washed up very well and all ironed ready to wear 😊
HI, Thank you ! We are glad that you are happy with your product. I hope you will enjoy it for as long as you can. :) All the best! Patricia
Really pleased with quality and fit. Informed on delivery and on time. Happy with service. Recommended.
Hi Moira Great news, really happy you love the garments you purchased. Let us know if you need anything else. Tonia
Great fit!
Great quality and fast delivery
Thanks for your review, please let us know if we can help with anything else. Tonia.
Love my tunics amazing value and quality
Very pleased, Great value for the money, & Much better than I was expecting , quality very good & wash well, Size was spot on . Would recommend polo shirts 👚
Amazing quality tunics, fit perfect and wash lovely.
Very good and comfortable,👍 Nice colour🤗
after searching for hot pink tunics salon wear had just what staff @lauracares agency wanted when we got threw the manager had a fast effective turn around in just a few days highly recommend quality costs and service .
Excellent choice, service, quality and fit. Superb value and fabulous durability of stylish workwear, some daily use past six years and still as good as new! Only place to get uniforms from in my opinion.Thank YOU
Salonwear Direct is rated 4.08 based on 414 reviews