Salonwear Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Salonwear Direct
Read Salonwear Direct Reviews

About Salonwear Direct:

Award-winning beauty uniforms with modern, fashion-led salon wear styles that are made to last. Choose from our wide range of excellent beauty tunics, dresses, trousers and more!

+44(0) 113 237 9028

ilan@salonweardirect.co.uk

14 Buslingthorpe Green, Meanwood,

Tell us how Salonwear Direct made you happy
Tonia was very helpful and professional
Hi Chloe,thank you for ordering with us! We're extremely pleased that you are happy with our service and hope you order again with us in the future! Kind regards, Cara
I have not recieved my order as yet but the customer service, namely Tonia, is excellent. Tonia went over and above customer service as she noted that the material for 2 items i purchased to be worn together did not match although had the same colour, and admended my order so my salon wear would match. Very appreciated and grateful of the help. Will buy from Salonwear again for sure.
Hi Alison,thank you for taking the time to write your review and for ordering with us:) We're extremely happy that you are pleased with our service and hope you order again with us in the future! Kind regards, Cara
Fast delivery. Great quality. Fit perfect. I will definitely be ordering again.
Thank you for your kind words, if there is anything at all we can help with, please let us know.
Kind regards.
Tonia
Very good quality and style
Quick delivery and very good quality dresses .. I’m more than happy with them
I am very happy with my purchase.. .. good quality, well made and arrived swiftly
This was our first order we very please with this product
excellent quality & wash very well, very quick delivery
I ordered late on a Thursday and it was delivered by royal mail on the Saturday. Uniforms great quality and little fun watch is glow in the dark so great for dark treatment rooms
Nopea toimitus ja edulliset hinnat.
Stylish and comfortable! Love my Beauty tunics
The fit was excellent. I needed my tunic ASAP therefore I opted for express delivery. I am delighted with my purchase and will order again from Salonwear Direct. Big👍 up from me😁
love my new tunic .....
Fantastic customer service. Really nice and comfortable salon clothing.
Bought for daughter for her new job, she’s not worn it yet but seems happy with it.
Thank you for your review.

We are glad that your daughter is happy.

We really appreciate that you enjoy ordering with us.

Salonwear Direct
I have the Belle tunic and it’s so smart and professional looking .. the fit is great.. it’s 4 way stretch is so comfortable.. I don’t look anywhere else for tunics now.. they do however last a long time.
So I’ve just bought in different colours.. good service too.
Thank you for your review.

We are glad you like the quality of our tunics and are impressed with our service.

We really appreciate that you enjoy ordering with us.

Salonwear Direct
These tunics are perfect in fit and colour for my salon. Nice quality.
Thank you for your 5* review.
We are glad that you like your tunics including the colour and fit.

Please feel free to follow us on Facebook and Instagram to keep up to date on trends, offers and news.

Salonwear
Even though I ordered over Christmas they still kept me updated on where my parcel was. Great customer service
Thank you for your 5* review.
We are glad that you were impressed with our service during the Christmas period.

Salonwear
I alway order tunics from salonwear direct for my staff, they are good quality and delivery service is always great. I would recommend if you were looking quality and service.
Thank you for your 5* review.
We are glad that you like your uniform and are impressed with our service. It is great to hear that you are a loyal customer.

Salonwear
Excellent quality, washes really well aswell. You do need to size up in them as they are small fittings.
Thank you for your review.
We are glad that you like your uniform.

Salonwear Direct is rated 4.06 based on 315 reviews