Salonwear Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Salonwear Direct
Read Salonwear Direct Reviews

About Salonwear Direct:

Award-winning beauty uniforms with modern, fashion-led salon wear styles that are made to last. Choose from our wide range of excellent beauty tunics, dresses, trousers and more!

+44(0) 113 237 9028

ilan@salonweardirect.co.uk

14 Buslingthorpe Green, Meanwood,

Tell us how Salonwear Direct made you happy
Amazing quality tunics, fit perfect and wash lovely.
I must be honest and say, for the money I paid I was expecting a bit better value for money. I purchased a black tunic that I don’t think is the best quality, the finishings are rather poor, and it just seems like a product that won’t stand the test of time. I think I will look elsewhere when time to purchase another
Very good and comfortable,👍
Nice colour🤗
after searching for hot pink tunics salon wear had just what staff @lauracares agency wanted
when we got threw the manager had a fast effective turn around in just a few days highly recommend quality costs and service .
Good quality.cut well.nice style.
Not cheap tho
Very unhappy with the service, huge lack of communication between staff
Excellent choice, service, quality and fit. Superb value and fabulous durability of stylish workwear, some daily use past six years and still as good as new! Only place to get uniforms from in my opinion.Thank YOU
Excellent product. Very smart .
Excellent comfy great material
Hi Rachael
Thank you for your review, I can see you last purchased a pair of Fusion navy trousers. Really pleased you are happy with your purchase and if there is anything else you require please let me know.
Kind regards.
Tonia
My uniform arrived quickly and at the time specified. It is good quality, it came up slightly smaller than the size so go up a size for ease when working.
Dear Helen
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, it is very much appreciated and we are delighted you are happy with the purchase.
If you do need anything else please feel free to contact us.
Tonia
Great to deal with. Fast on the phone. Products arriving on time.
Thanks Kathy, we always always here to help where we can, let us know if you need anything else.
Very Happy! nice Tunic nice material and fits really well
Hi Donna
Great to hear you are happy with your purchase, I can see you ordered the navy Belle tunics.
If you do need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Kind regards.
Tonia
Fantastic quality, very comfortable to wear great fit and especially love the little diamond design on the zip.
Thanks Debrina for writing your review, re truly appreciate it.
Really pleased you are happy with your purchase and if you do need anything else feel free to give us a call.
Tonia
I have bought all of my Tunics from Salonwear. They are beautifully made, good quality and can be wash many times without losing their shape.
Thanks Janet for your review. Much appreciated and we are delighted you love your tunics.
Tonia
Great service , nice quality tunic at good price
Hi Elaine
Thank you for taking to time to leave a review. Really pleased you like your tunic, I can see you purchased the Belle tunic.
If you are looking for matching trousers, I recommend the Signature as these are made in the same fabric.
Tonia
Garment was to small even though I sized up 2 sizes for a roomy fit so it's in the drawer
Hi Carol
I can see you purchased the Sasha tunic. If it doesn't fit and you require a different size please return it to us and we will gladly exchange this for you (if you prefer, we will exchange for a different style). I don't want you to be out of pocket and have a tunic sitting in the draw doing nothing.
Looking forward to hearing from you and hopefully we will be able to provide you with a garment that you like.
If you wish to discuss this further please feel free to call our customer service team on Monday on 0113 237 9010.
Thanks.
Amazing service
Thanks Katie, we are pleased to hear you had a great service and if you need anything else please don't hesitate to contact us.
Tonia
Tonia was very helpful after I made a mistake ordering my sizes. very polite and got it sorted straight away!
Thanks Liam for leaving your review, much appreciated.
I am always here to help so if you do need anything else please let me know.
Tonia
Prior to delivery Tonia; made contact with me to change my size. Thank goodness as it was the wrong size
Hi Emma

Thank you for your review, we really do appreciate it. If you need anything in the future please feel free to contact me.

Tonia
Even though it took a long time to deliver I’m happy with the way she straight away replied to my messages and have been very kind
Thanks for taking the time to leave your review, we do appreciate it. If there is anything else I can help you with, please don't hesitate to contact me.
Thank you.