Salonwear Direct Reviews

4.2
Based on 671 reviews
Read Salonwear Direct Reviews

About Salonwear Direct:

Award-winning beauty uniforms with modern, fashion-led salon wear styles that are made to last. Choose from our wide range of excellent beauty tunics, dresses, trousers and more!

+44(0) 113 237 9010

info@salonweardirect.co.uk

14 Buslingthorpe Green, Meanwood

Tell us how Salonwear Direct made you happy
Salonwear have a great customer service department that kept me.informed of my order and when delivery would be made , the colour tabard I ordered was the wrong colour but I had no.problem at all changing it CS representative informed me the correct colour that I could exchange at a 4.99 delivery charge, sadly when the exchange arrived it is still just slightly the wrong colour i need for work so it will have to be returned for refund . Highly recomend this company
Hi Marie Thank you for your review, we do appreciate it. It is always nice to hear our customers have been updated throughout the journey of their order and if there is anything else we can assist with, please let us know. Kind regards. Tonia
The scrubs I ordered were waaaay off in sizing which was disappointing because I loved the items and there’s not a smaller size I can go to. However, the service was amazing!! I dealt with Enya and she was super helpful and resolved it straight away for me. Can’t say a bad word about the customer service, very happy. !
Hi Hollie Thank you for your review, we are always looking to improve the business and the size chart is with our project team currently to review. If you do need assistance with anything in the future, please let us know. Kind regards. Tonia
Great service great styles and super fast delivery What more do you want. Super website has something for everyone
Thank you so much for your kind words Marion! We strive to have a range of styles to suit everybody so this is great to hear.
Really happy with the online service. My garment arrived super quickly thank you. I’m very happy with the tunic I ordered, it fits true to size. I only wish there were other colours available in this design.
We're so happy to hear that you love your Allure tunic! I will pass on your feedback re colours to the relevant team, in the meantime, we look forward to your next order!
poor quality where i purchased however i don't see my self wearing it
Sorry to hear you're not satisfied, I have dropped you an email to discuss this further so please keep an eye on your inbox
Very comfortable dresses, suit all shapes
That's great to hear, thank you Paula!
Very prompt service. Amazing quality in fabric I ordered bigger size than the high street but for some reason uniforms from anywhere normally come up small, so pleased with fit. Would from then again
Good Afternoon! We are delighted to hear that you're pleased with the fit and quality of your Shine dress. We look forward to your next order
Got two leather aprons great quality love them thank you
That's great! Thank you, Paula
Love the tunic, fits lovely, made very well
Nice quality clothing, with prompt delivery
Fab salon wear top. The colour matches perfect with my logo and the fit is beautiful. Thanks again.
Love the colour, love the fit. Stitching was pretty bad and pulled threads all over. Overall I love them
Hi Kathryn, it's great to hear that you're happy overall. I've sent you an email regarding the stitching issues to see if it's something we can resolve. Kind Regards, Enya
my first time ordering from this company so wasn't sure what to expect. all beautiful. the girls love the uniforms. I was delighted. Easy to order and prompt delivery. they want another already
Hi Trea, thank you so much for this lovely review! We are so glad that you and the team love the Wish tunics and the Signature trousers and we look forward to your next order.
I received the incorrect size
Hi There, I'm so sorry to hear this. If you contact our customer services team at customerservices@salonweardirect.co.uk they will be more than happy to resolve this for you.
Fast and efficient and quality product.
It's so great to hear that you're satisfied with your Elegance tunics. We look forward to your next order!
Excellent quality, nice material and made really well. Along with fast delivery. Definitely order again.
I was so disappointed with the fabric as it said 4 way stretch and there was no stretch at all! I ordered a tunic 2 sizes bigger than my size and it was still too small. I paid delivery then had to pay nearly £5 to return them. Why can't tunics be more true to size. The tunics are good quality material but no stretch and so small fitting.
Hi Gail, I'm so sorry to hear that you're unhappy with your order. I'm surprised to hear that the items weren't stretchy as they are made from 4 way stretch material which is very popular with most of our customers. I will drop you an email in order to try and resolve this for you and look forward to hearing from you.
Item was true to size and arrived in a reasonable time frame.
This is my third sketch tunic purchased from Salonwear Direct, as usual, I'm pleased with it.
The t-shirt was ok sizing and has washed well. The Tunic of the same size is far to small and as such I can not wear this.
Hi there, I'm so sorry to hear you're not happy with your order. I have emailed you to see what we can do to resolve this issue and I look forward to hearing back from you.
Salonwear Direct is rated 4.2 based on 671 reviews