Salonwear Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Salonwear Direct
Read Salonwear Direct Reviews

About Salonwear Direct:

Award-winning beauty uniforms with modern, fashion-led salon wear styles that are made to last. Choose from our wide range of excellent beauty tunics, dresses, trousers and more!

+44(0) 113 237 9028

georgia@salonweardirect.co.uk

14 Buslingthorpe Green, Meanwood,

Tell us how Salonwear Direct made you happy
Got the Allure Tunic. Have bought this tunic several times over the years as the quality is great, length is perfect and has the added bonus of pockets. It also washes and lasts really well. only have had to order more as my size keeps changing, not because the tunic is done with.
Very happy with tunics and with delivery
I have not yet received my order . So I cannot give an opinion at this stage
Not received my purchase yet and yet to receive a dispatch email
Hi, I can see your Icon tunic in slate grey was dispatched today by Royal Mail standard post so you should receive this in the next couple of days. If you do need anything please don't hesitate to contact us and we will be more than willing to assist.
Have a nice weekend.
Tonia
Lovely quality tunic, arrived very quickly, looked exactly like the pictures and the sizing was perfect! Will be purchasing again x
Thanks Millie for taking time to leave your review. Really pleased to hear you like your Icon tunic. Let us know if we can help with anything else.
Enjoy your weekend.
Tonia
Oliver was extremely nice & helpful, he helped me get my issue sorted with no hassle. 10/10 customer service thank you! x
Thanks Emma for leaving your review. Really happy to hear Oliver was really helpful and helped you resolve your issue.
Let us know if there is anything else we can assist with.
Neat and smart tunic
Thank you Patrici for helping out with my order ! Quick and easy service. Great to talk to. I definitely recommend this company.
Very happy with the service I have received from Salonwear direct .
We have had tunics from salonwear direct before and have been very happy with the quality. However our recent purchase is of a much lower quality fabric that is certainly not four way stretch as described.
Fits lovely and looks very smart on.
Salonwear Direct 5 star review on 7th November 2020
Good quality when item arrived but came up very small if you have a bust ! Had to order up two sizes in the end ! But happy overall
Great beauty tunics. Well made stretchy material. Fit is as described.
I'm very happy with the service.. but got bit issue with the size...
Good Service
Patrycja could not have been more helpful! I look forward to receiving the order next week. Thank you! Kind regards, Sally
Quick delivery and good quality
First class customer service. The tunic I ordered is excellent quality. Very reasonable pricing too.
Very happy with product
Washed up very well and all ironed ready to wear 😊
HI,

Thank you ! We are glad that you are happy with your product.
I hope you will enjoy it for as long as you can. :)
All the best!
Patricia
Really pleased with quality and fit. Informed on delivery and on time. Happy with service. Recommended.
Hi Moira
Great news, really happy you love the garments you purchased.
Let us know if you need anything else.
Salonwear Direct is rated 4.06 based on 298 reviews