Salonwear Direct Reviews

77% of reviewers recommend Salonwear Direct

About Salonwear Direct: Award-winning beauty uniforms with modern, fashion-led salon wear styles that are made to last. Choose from our wide range of excellent beauty tunics, dresses, trousers and more!

+44(0) 113 237 9028

E-commerce
Retail

Tell us how Salonwear Direct made you happy

Telephone
"Purchased 2 uniforms to replace ones bought by my employer 3 months ago. We have the ‘tranqulity’ Range. Originally I had the blush ones. Terrible quality and not fit for use as a busy therapist. Staining is horrendous and they did not wash well. They discoloured quickly. Hence replacing them with 2 black ones (to match the other staff) of the same range, they are different material. A lot thicker, stretchier and feel tighter. They a are both a 10 but when put on top of on another there’s a good inch difference in sizing. Been thoroughly disappointed with the whole range."
"Fits lovely. I'm a size 18 and the 18 fits just right. Lovely material."
"Excellent quality product."
"The tunics are nice and baggy, very comfortable and I love the material."
"My tunic was great perfect fit as was my fob watch works great also definetly if need anaything in future will order from salonwear 😊"
"Quick delivery and lovely tunic but the sizes are slightly on the smaller size."
Thank you Maria for your review.

Always nice to hear from our customers and pleased you are happy with the tunic & service.

If you need assistance with anything in the future please do not hesitate to contact us.
"Lovely tunic and nice soft material"
Kayleigh thank you for your review.

We are always here if there is anything we can assist with.
"The zip broke the first time I I used it. And is so short cannot be worn"
Sorry to hear you have a broken zip, if you could contact customer services -customerservices@salonweardirect.co.uk they will be able to help you
"Love the uniforms they are good sizes and very comfortable"
Patricia thank you for taking the time to write your review.

We like to hear from our customers and if there is anything we can help with please let us know.
"Nice quality item, easy to use website and delivered quickly. I will be ordering more soon."
"Lovely fitting tunic, I have a few of these and they are comfortable to wear and cool in summer too."
"Lovely fit. True to size only company that do this colour Very happy"
"Perfect sizing my tunics fit like a glove! Good quality material as well, if hung straight from the wash they don't need ironed!"
"Great service combined with great prices and vast choice."
"I'm disappointed with my tunic order. Theses scrubs are stylish and well-made, however, they have no pockets ! I had to spend extra time and money to alter these. Everybody knows, health professionals need those pockets !!"
Thank you for your review, we do take on board your comments and when designing our new scrub will take these into consideration.
"Really pleased with tunic I ordered. Very high quality and fits perfectly. Looks very stylish and professional"
Thank you Amanda for writing your review, we are happy to hear you are pleased with your purchase.
"Good"
"I didn't receive the returns sheet in my order"
Hi there, so sorry you didn't receive a return form, if you send me your email address I will email one to you.
"Love the blush tranquillity tunic I received. however I am desperate for more sizes to come back in stock so I can order them for my staff."
Hi Jodi

Thanks for your review, let me know what sizes you are wanting to order and I will check our stock for you.

My email address is tonia@salonwearedirect.co.uk
"Quick delivery and great quality, I will definitely be ordering again."
Thanks Hayley for taking the time to write the review, we do appreciate it.
Salonwear Direct is rated 4.17 based on 96 reviews