Salonwear Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Salonwear Direct
Read Salonwear Direct Reviews

About Salonwear Direct:

Award-winning beauty uniforms with modern, fashion-led salon wear styles that are made to last. Choose from our wide range of excellent beauty tunics, dresses, trousers and more!

+44(0) 113 237 9028

ilan@salonweardirect.co.uk

14 Buslingthorpe Green, Meanwood,

Tell us how Salonwear Direct made you happy
Tonia throughout my purchase and subsequent refund has been super helpful and kept me ‘in the loop’ at all times. Very helpful.
Excellent service delivery very quick will definitely use again
Quick service and delivery. Good value.
Ordered new tunics for my surgery delivery impeccable quality amazing sizes perfect
I LOVE my new tunic with gold trim!

It’s by far the best I have bought PLUS the lovely staff at Salonwear Direct contacted me to say my trousers didn’t match the tunic, so they swapped the right ones over!! Can’t beat that !!
Excellent customer service and prompt response and service
I have not received my items yet so not in a position to review.
Amazing customer service. Followed up on query within 24 hours!
Fantastic quality and price, excellent delivery, would definitely order again,
Good quality trousers, despatched quickly and for a great price.
Tonia was extremely helpful when I messed up inputting my details.
Highly recommend.
Trousers are far too wide in the leg ....not good
I am sorry to hear that the trousers you ordered are not suitable. You are welcome to return these back to us for an exchange or refund. If you are looking for a more fitted style, we do offer the 'Fusion Trousers Skinny Fit (in 4 way stretch)', product code SBFSB.
Thanks
Laura
Thank you very much for your quality polo shirts it's really really good ,the size fit perfect👌👍
Thought I was getting a scarf the material was very short and flimsy looked more like a tie back for a curtain very disappointed. And it be charged £4 postage for such a flimsy bit if material its shocking
Hi Donna
Thank you for your feedback.
I am sorry to hear that you are not happy with the scarf you ordered.
You are welcome to return it back to us for a refund or exchange.
Regards
Laura
Love my tunic this is my 2nd one good quality for a good price
I have purchased tunics (I have 4) from this company and they are very comfy the sizing is good although I did have to go up a size. They are very good slur for money and are the only firm I can find that cater for the larger lady in the UK plenty of American companies do cater for us but you pay through the nose for p&p. I very highly recommended Salonwear direct. I am a dog groomer
Great customer service from Salonwear, issues with my order, but sorted straight away and kept up to date via email. I will be using them again. Also great quality.
Julie Dilnot
really great customer service!! sorted some issues with no trouble and overall was very satisfied!
Quality items
Hi Linda
Many thanks for taking the time to leave your review, we do appreciated. it.
I can see you purchased the Charm Tunic Black/Dark Grey Trim tunic.
Tonia
Great service. Great quality clothing and comfortable to wear.
Thank you so much for leaving a review Valerie!

We are glad to hear that you had good experience with us and that you are happy with your items.

We hope you enjoy your goods.

Pat x
I ordered uniforms which unfortunately did not fit so I returned them and ordered a different size which fit perfectly. The uniforms were nice and good quality. Tonia was so helpful and friendly and she replied to my emails so quickly. The best customer service I’ve experienced.
Hi Roma,

We are glad that Tonia could help and resolve the sizing issue for you.

Hope you are happy with your goods. We try our best to give the best customer service to all customers !

Thank you again for your kind words .

Pat x