Salonwear Direct Reviews

4.2
Based on 646 reviews
Read Salonwear Direct Reviews

About Salonwear Direct:

Award-winning beauty uniforms with modern, fashion-led salon wear styles that are made to last. Choose from our wide range of excellent beauty tunics, dresses, trousers and more!

+44(0) 113 237 9010

info@salonweardirect.co.uk

14 Buslingthorpe Green, Meanwood

Tell us how Salonwear Direct made you happy
Very comfortable dresses, suit all shapes
That's great to hear, thank you Paula!
Very prompt service. Amazing quality in fabric I ordered bigger size than the high street but for some reason uniforms from anywhere normally come up small, so pleased with fit. Would from then again
Good Afternoon! We are delighted to hear that you're pleased with the fit and quality of your Shine dress. We look forward to your next order
Got two leather aprons great quality love them thank you
That's great! Thank you, Paula
Love the tunic, fits lovely, made very well
Nice quality clothing, with prompt delivery
Fab salon wear top. The colour matches perfect with my logo and the fit is beautiful. Thanks again.
Love the colour, love the fit. Stitching was pretty bad and pulled threads all over. Overall I love them
Hi Kathryn, it's great to hear that you're happy overall. I've sent you an email regarding the stitching issues to see if it's something we can resolve. Kind Regards, Enya
my first time ordering from this company so wasn't sure what to expect. all beautiful. the girls love the uniforms. I was delighted. Easy to order and prompt delivery. they want another already
Hi Trea, thank you so much for this lovely review! We are so glad that you and the team love the Wish tunics and the Signature trousers and we look forward to your next order.
I received the incorrect size
Hi There, I'm so sorry to hear this. If you contact our customer services team at customerservices@salonweardirect.co.uk they will be more than happy to resolve this for you.
Fast and efficient and quality product.
It's so great to hear that you're satisfied with your Elegance tunics. We look forward to your next order!
Excellent quality, nice material and made really well. Along with fast delivery. Definitely order again.
I was so disappointed with the fabric as it said 4 way stretch and there was no stretch at all! I ordered a tunic 2 sizes bigger than my size and it was still too small. I paid delivery then had to pay nearly £5 to return them. Why can't tunics be more true to size. The tunics are good quality material but no stretch and so small fitting.
Hi Gail, I'm so sorry to hear that you're unhappy with your order. I'm surprised to hear that the items weren't stretchy as they are made from 4 way stretch material which is very popular with most of our customers. I will drop you an email in order to try and resolve this for you and look forward to hearing from you.
Item was true to size and arrived in a reasonable time frame.
This is my third sketch tunic purchased from Salonwear Direct, as usual, I'm pleased with it.
The t-shirt was ok sizing and has washed well. The Tunic of the same size is far to small and as such I can not wear this.
Hi there, I'm so sorry to hear you're not happy with your order. I have emailed you to see what we can do to resolve this issue and I look forward to hearing back from you.
I am still waiti on my order as one item was not in stock however feel I have been provided with a good personal service having made an error on the initial order this was quickly resolved by contacting customer service via email
Hey there, it's great to hear that the customer service team were able to resolve the error so efficiently, we'll pass the great feedback on to them. We're working hard to get the final item from your order to you as soon as possible!
Really happy with this company, a great selection of items. Customer service is brilliant, replied with in minutes and sorted my queries out straight away.
Hey Leanne, that's great to hear! We'll pass your compliments on to the customer service team.
Great quality and good value for money. excellent service and rapid delivery would recommend and i will definitely be ordering again. 👌
Hi Claire! We're so happy to hear that you're happy with your order and we look forward to your next one!
Very good!
That's great to hear, Isabela. Thank you for your order!
Very happy with my purchase, exactly as picture describes, arrived nice and fast
Hi there, so great to hear you're happy with the product and that it was recieved in a timely manner. We look forward to your next order!
Salonwear Direct is rated 4.19 based on 646 reviews