Salonwear Direct Reviews

77% of reviewers recommend Salonwear Direct

About Salonwear Direct: Award-winning beauty uniforms with modern, fashion-led salon wear styles that are made to last. Choose from our wide range of excellent beauty tunics, dresses, trousers and more!

+44(0) 113 237 9028

georgia@salonweardirect.co.uk

14 Buslingthorpe Green, Meanwood

Categories:
B2C
Consumer Discretionary
E-commerce
Retail

How would you rate Salonwear Direct ?

"Yes, I brought a top and dress. The top is lovely but the zip on the dress isn't working veryou well. I have emailed to ask for an address of where to send it back too. And I've heard nothing. I'd be grateful if someone could contained so we can swop it for another dress with the same zip & material as my top please. Kindest Regards Sarita Huett Hessle Spa & Beauty"
Hi

I am sorry you have received an item that appears to have a faulty zip and the fact you haven't received a reply from the email you recently sent.
Please can you email myself, tonia@salonweardirect.co.uk and I will ensure this issue is dealt with and resolved asap. If you could also provide the email address you emailed I will look into this to see why you didn't receive a reply.

Regards.

Tonia
"Quick delivery and very good quality, true to size if you are!!! They are very fitted so if you want lots of room order next size up."
Thank you for your review it is always nice to receive positive feedback. Some of our styles are more fitted than others and manufactured in our new exclusive tailored fabric, which doesn't have as much stretch as other fabrics we use.
Here at Salonwear Direct we are all happy to help, so if there is anything else we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to contact us.
"Great quality clothes on a sensible price, and exceptional customer support."
Hi Bela thank you for taking the time to write a review. We really do appreciate it.
We are pleased you are happy with your purchase and have experienced a great service.
Don't hesitate to contact us again in the future if there is anything we can help with.
"Hello have done a review on my last purchase , love it & have had many comments saying how smart it is , plus I got it in the sale which was perfect for me"
"I am very pleased with my purchase. The tunics were as described, fit just right and are good quality. They wash well too. Delivery was prompt and the ordering process (on-line) was easy."
"Very quick service, love the quality of fabric on the tunic."
"hi Chris here i just wanted to say thanks for the shirts they arrived yesterday and they are excellent quality and speedy delivery thanks and i look forward to ordering again in the future thanks."
"Excellent quality washes well speedy delivery would recommend"
"Material is lovely and sale price was great although I got a size 14 as that’s what size I am comfortably ans they are too long and tight around my thighs and hips.. don’t want a 16 as that would be too big :/ so maybe check your sizing on here before you buy"
"Fast delivery, easy returns and great customer service."
"The tunic is lovely, the bottoms are about 8 inches too long but the products are included take up the hem. However they are supposed to be a thin leg and appear quite fitted in the photo but are actually quite wide ! Not very flattering at all! Also , they don’t have any stretch which is important for for they are designed for !"
"Love it. A good fit and arrived quickly"
"The products are excellent. Hard wearing with good colour fastness. The dispatch & delivery however is poor and could be much quicker. 48 hours is fairly common with most company's. 3-5 days to a week or more is less impressive."
"Strong material, good value. Not true to size"
"Arrived to the other side of the world in good time. Good quality and fit. Very happy with the service and outfit."
"Beautiful high quality comfortable tunics that fit well and feel really nice to wear. Easy to use website. Super fast shipping even overseas. I ordered online on a Tuesday and was delivered to my door the following Monday. Amazing from the UK to Australia! The embroidery I'm getting will take longer!!! Totally love it!"
"Colour was darker than it looked in pictures no good for work"
"Fanatic quick service and quality garments"
"The Tunic top ordered fitted fine. but the trousers were huge and I had to take them in and up and the material of both was not what I was used for and creased very easily. So sorry but I will go back to previous supplier to get another uniform ."
"I recently left a negative review having received a faulty item and invoice having suggested I pay to return the item, They since sent very swiftly resent me another item free of charge and acccepted to take the old one back"
Salonwear Direct is rated 4.22 based on 64 reviews