Salonwear Direct Reviews

77% of reviewers recommend Salonwear Direct

About Salonwear Direct: Award-winning beauty uniforms with modern, fashion-led salon wear styles that are made to last. Choose from our wide range of excellent beauty tunics, dresses, trousers and more!

+44(0) 113 237 9028

Consumer Discretionary
E-commerce
Retail

Tell us how Salonwear Direct made you happy

"excellent service quick delivery and great quality all staff delighted"
Hi Suzanne

We are delighted you have received excellent service and love your tunics.

We are always her to assist so if you need anything in the future please don't hesitate to contact us.
"Love my new salonwear uniforms so comfortable especially with the heat ! Very breathable and easy to move in them , loveeee thank you grt service x"
"Tunic good. Send back one size 18 for 22 haven.t had replacement."
"Bought 2 dresses in the sale. Brilliant value for money and arrived way before expected which was good."

Thank you for your review.
We're glad that you like your uniform.
If you require any other assistance please don't hesitate to contact our customer service team via email to customerservices@salonweardirect.co.uk

Salonwear Direct
"Excellent on line range with affordable pricing"

Thank you for your review.
We're glad that you like your uniform and the rest of our range.

Salonwear Direct
"I have used salonwear direct several times, very happy with tunics great fit and good value for money, good quality"

Thank you for your review.
We're pleased that you're happy with your uniform.

Salonwear Direct
"I bought two uniforms tunic however the fit is not what was expected. I was unable to return these products as the line is discontinued. So I have two uniform tops that cannot be worn."
Thank you for your review.
We always like to take on board any feedback from our customers.
It does state on our website that sale items are discontinued and therefore non-returnable.
If you would like to provide us with more information in regards to your order and how the issue can be addressed please contact our customer service team via email to customerservices@salonweardirect.co.uk

Salonwear Direct
"Perfect fitting, very fast delivery will definitely order again soon"

Thank you for your review.
We're pleased that you like your uniform.

Salonwear Direct
"The top was lovely so comfortable and true to size. However the trousers were a different matter, I sized up for comfort. They did not get past my thighs! Either the wrong label was put on or the trousers are not true to size. They are going back on Monday for a refund unfortunately"
Thank you for your feedback, we always take on board comments from our customers. Could I ask which trousers you purchased so we can look into this for you?
"Great service, tunic and trousers are fantastic and delivery was next day. Will use again"
Hi,

Thank you for your 5* review.
We're happy that you like your uniform and was pleased with our service.

Salonwear Direct
"excellent quality and service"

Thank you for your review.
We're glad you like your uniform.

If you require any assistance with anything else please don't hesitate to contact our customer service team via email to customerservices@salonweardirect.co.uk

Salonwear Direct
"Good quality exactly what I needed ."

Thank you for your review.
We're happy you like the quality of our tunics and that we were able to fulfill your uniform requirements.
If you require any assistance with anything else in regards to your uniform please don't hesitate to contact our customer service team via email to customerservices@salonweardiect.co.uk

Salonwear Direct
"I ordered one tunic to test and the entire staff loves it! The color is gorgeous! A light teal. The quality is fantastic and the fit is great!"
Hi,

Thank you for your positive review.
We're so glad to hear that yourself and other staff members love our tunic.

Salonwear Direct
"Hello Thank you for delivering my tunics the colour is a slight disappointment. On the web the colour is different to the received product. This I feel should be addressed. What you see is What you should get. Thank yiu"
Thank you for your review.
We always like to take on board any feedback from our customers.

Salonwear Direct
"Nice material and stylish."
Thank you for your positive review.
We're glad you like your uniform.
If you have any queries please don't hesitate to contact our customer service team via email to customerservices@salonweardirect.co.uk

Salonwear Direct
"I ordered the Glow Black Tunic which is very comfortable to wear during mid pregnancy and remains professional in appearance. Needed a size 14, although usually a size 12."
Thank you for your review. We're happy you like our Glow tunic and that you found it comfortable.
If you require any other assistance please don't hesitate to contact our customer service team at customerservices@salonweardirect.co.uk
"Great quality tunics in decent sizes even fit me as a larger lady. Also was thrilled with the tunics I bought in the sale. For that price you can’t go wrong really. Another good point is the speedy delivery. Altogether would recommend getting uniform from Salonwear Direct"
Hi Rebecca,

Thank you for your review. We're happy that you like your tunics and that they fit! If you have any enquiries please don't hesitate to contact us at customerservices@salonweardirect.co.uk

Salonwear Direct
"Excellent trousers .Great fit and look."
Hi,

Thank you for your 5 star review. So glad you like your trousers!

Salonwear Direct
"Great tunic Easy to wear Washes well doesn’t crease Pockets useful Mine is slight too big but I was unsure as to sizing True to size Had lovely comments too"
Hi Jacqui,

Thank you for your review. We're happy you like your tunic. If you have any further enquiries please don't hesitate to contact us at customerservices@salonweardirect.co.uk

Salonwear Direct
"Website order form isn't working, date of delivery dates don't match up with express 1-2 days. Says dispatch in 4 days and then delivery in 5 days. No reply from my messages yet and telephone number call, blank on other end but taking my call and charged for it. Im assuming this is a fraudulent company that could possibly be Stealing peoples money and information."
Thank you for your email.

I want to assure you we are not a fraudulent company that is stealing money from people. If you could provide more details with regard to your order number, name, telephone number etc, I will be able to look into this for you and give you a call. Also can you confirm which telephone number you are ringing. You can call me on 0113 237 9020 to discuss further should you wish to do so.

Our website does clearly provide estimated dispatch and delivery dates at the checkout. We do have stock held in our main warehouse which we have to call in, however, this is included in our lead times.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Regards.