Salonwear Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Salonwear Direct
Read Salonwear Direct Reviews

About Salonwear Direct:

Award-winning beauty uniforms with modern, fashion-led salon wear styles that are made to last. Choose from our wide range of excellent beauty tunics, dresses, trousers and more!

+44(0) 113 237 9028

georgia@salonweardirect.co.uk

14 Buslingthorpe Green, Meanwood

Tell us how Salonwear Direct made you happy
I ordered wrong colour tunic. Spoke to Trisha? I Think , she changed it for me and made sure that I got it in time for start of my college. Thank you so much ! So happy with the quality!!!
Hi thank you for your review. So happy to hear you managed to get your issue resolved quickly. Good luck with you college course and if you need anything else please do not hesitate to contact us.

Posted 1 hour ago
Utterly ridiculous I ordered uniform in August and chose to pay more for the express delivery. After emailing customer services to say I hadn't heard anything well over a week later I was told there was a delay but I would be refunded my delivery charge. I am still waiting for the uniform and the refund.
Yes there is a pandemic but if you cant fulfil orders you shouldn't advertise "Express delivery" and there should be communication telling the customers what is going on.
Hi, I am sorry to hear you have not received a great experience shopping with us, are you able to provide your order number so I can look into this for you and call you to discuss? Thanks.
Tonia
Ordered 2 tunics in June 2020. Still waiting for them. Not very happy as my uniform needs to be replaced. I only ordered from here because they had the bigger size.
Hi, I am really sorry to hear that you have not yet received your order. Please email me on emma@salonweardirect.co.uk and I will get this resolved for you as soon as possible.
Kind regards,
Emma
My dad tried ordering my polo shirt and. It was saying non avaible so I haven't managed to order it
Hi
I am sorry to hear you are having a few issues placing your order, do you have a contact number we can call you on or are you able to give our customer service team a call on 0113 237 9010 and we will resolve this for you.
Tonia
I have ordered my uniform and the end of July I have not heard anything from us and my college starts next Wednesday
HI Annalise

I am sorry to hear you haven't received your order. I have asked Patrycja to look into this tomorrow and contact you with an explanation as to why your order hasn't reached you yet.

If there is anything else I can help with, please let me know.

Tonia
Ordered 19th August still not arrived despite numerous phone calls so my daughter has no school trousers to return to school with. No contact told 2 different postage times on phone calls where I had to chase them
Hi
I am sorry to hear your daughter has not received her trousers, would you be able to provide your order number so I can look into this and update you?
Tonia
I am still yet to receive my order it’s been over a week...
If someone could contact me
Order ref
Hi Ashleigh
I can see you placed your order on the 25th August and now it has been cancelled. Due to the current pandemic, items ordered from our suppliers are taking a little longer to arrive than they normally would, for which I do apologise.
If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Tonia
Took them a month to dispatch 5 sweatshirts don’t think this is a company to use for reliability
Hi , thank you for your review. Would you be able to contact me direct, tonia@salonweardirect.co.uk so I can have the opportunity to look into why your order took so long for you to receive, as this is not our normal service.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Tonia
Tonia was very helpful thanks again
Very helpful, and patient.
Amazing Customer service! spoke to lovely Emma.
Thank you for sorting out my college uniform!
Tonia was very helpful and curtious. Great customer service, refund and returns were straight forward.
Tonia was very helpful!
Even contacted me over the phone quickly after my email to help explain my query properly for me!
Excellent service :)
Got my problem sorted out for me quickly!
Fantastic salon wear and amazing customer service couldn’t recommend them more! Tonia was so helpful thank you again 😁
Hi Linda

You are more than welcome and if there is anything in the future I can assist with, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Enjoy your weekend.
Tonia
I am very happy with the service and Tonia was very helpful.
Thanks for your review, if you need help with anything in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Tonia
Great customer service. I had to change my order last minute and needed the uniform before I leave for holiday before end of the week. Spoke to Pat J who was really helpful. Changed my order straight away and upgraded my delivery for free to ensure I receive the uniform before I leave for holiday. Thanks very much!
Hi Quoc, thank you for your lovely words:) We are extremely happy that you are pleased with our service. If there is anything else you need in the future please do not hesitate to let us know. Kind regards,Cara
My new to go for salon uniform great price and even better quality
Highly recommended.

Vivid beauty ltd
Thanks for your review, the dress that has been on back order will be with you tomorrow.

Let me know if you need help with anything else.

100% recommend.
Tonia recognised that the order I had placed tunics and trousers did not match, (i thought they did), and sent an email to me to highlight this after amending my order for me.
Saved me a lot of wasted time and money and was much appreciated.
Customer service exceeded my expectation.
Actions like this not only keeps the customer happy but retains them too. Thank you.
Hi

Thank you for taking the time to write your review and for your nice words, it is very much appreciated.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Tonia
Placed a order 30th June,still haven't received it, emailed them twice no response,rang them today 3times told number not regonzied,if I don't hear with next 24hours will stop payment.
Hi Michelle,

Thank you for your review.

I apologise that you have received a poor service and have not been able to get in to contact with us.

I have passed your details on to our customer service team who will be getting in touch with you via email. Please check your junk/spam inbox if you have not heard anything within 24hours.

Kind regards,
Salonwear direct
Really pleased with the tunics and the customer care team
we’re excellent
Hi Alison,thank you for taking the time to write your review and for ordering with us:) We're extremely happy that you are pleased with our items and hope you order again with us in the future! Kind regards, Cara
Salonwear Direct is rated 3.96 based on 249 reviews