Salonwear Direct Reviews

77% of reviewers recommend Salonwear Direct

About Salonwear Direct: Award-winning beauty uniforms with modern, fashion-led salon wear styles that are made to last. Choose from our wide range of excellent beauty tunics, dresses, trousers and more!

+44(0) 113 237 9028

Consumer Discretionary
E-commerce
Retail

Telephone

How would you rate Salonwear Direct ?

"Really pleased with tunic I ordered. Very high quality and fits perfectly. Looks very stylish and professional"
Thank you Amanda for writing your review, we are happy to hear you are pleased with your purchase.
"Good"
"I didn't receive the returns sheet in my order"
Hi there, so sorry you didn't receive a return form, if you send me your email address I will email one to you.
"Love the blush tranquillity tunic I received. however I am desperate for more sizes to come back in stock so I can order them for my staff."
Hi Jodi

Thanks for your review, let me know what sizes you are wanting to order and I will check our stock for you.

My email address is tonia@salonwearedirect.co.uk
"Quick delivery and great quality, I will definitely be ordering again."
Thanks Hayley for taking the time to write the review, we do appreciate it.
"My favorite uniform!!! I like the model - very comfortable and the fabric is very lite! Thank you!"
You are more than welcome and thank you for your review.
"Fantastic Quality and a great fit will definitely be ordering again!"
Thank you for taking the time to write your review, enjoy wearing your new uniform.
"I recently purchased a dress as part of a college uniform. It took nearly 2 months to arrive and when it did, there was a hole in the hem around the hip area. I then purchased a tunic until I had fixed the dress and it arrived quite quickly. However, I am a female with curves(quite large hips) and I cannot get a dress or tunic from this company that will cater to this body issue. I don’t think the tunics or dresses were designed with woman of shape in mind. I have to purchase a fairly large size to cater for the size of my hips, and there is so much extra space on the top part now. I just feel that if the dresses were available in a style that suited curvier woman, it would cater to a wider range of customers."
"Rubbish get fobbed off when your order isn’t deleivered they don’t answer your questions and just expect you to sit and wait for weeks on end still no tunic and no response shocking!"
Sorry to hear you haven't received your order. If you email customerservices@salonweardirect.co.uk with your order number we will be able to look into this for you.
"I'm very pleased with my new tunics, always a nice selection, and quick delivery. Thanks very much"
Thanks Margaret for your kind words and taking the time to write the review.

Pleased to hear you received your order promptly and are happy with your purchase.

Tonia
"Good quality, good fit, very pleased Thankyou"
Thanks Belinda glad you are happy with your purchase and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Tonia
"Happy with delivery but ask for a email when a item of clothing arrived back in stock didn’t receive a email but when I when on to check the item of clothing it was back in stock so wouldn’t have known if I hadn’t checked and have waited for the email to come through"
Sorry to hear you didn't receive an email to advise you the item was back in stock, I will take this up with our online team.

Thank you for your review and if there is anything we can help with in the future please don't hesitate to contact us.

Tonia
"Good value for money. Little ironing required and stays true to colour. Nice fit"
"Very happy with our service, comfortable tunics to wear during treatments and they fit nicely. Thank you"
Hi Valerie thank you for your review, you are more than welcome and we are always here to help if you need anything in the future
"Was a bit wary of ordering after the reviews I had seen. But i ordered 3 x tunics 1 x trousers 1x dress For a beauty salon All came on time Good quality and fabric And lovely fit Very pleased My emails came through to junk mail I realised after contacting them wondering where my confirmation of purchase was. I also had a quick reply back."
Thanks Amie for taking the time to write your review. We sincerely do appreciate it and are pleased you decided to choose Salonwear Direct for your uniform.

If there is anything you need in the future please feel free to contact us.

Tonia
"Excellent service and response time. Good product. Would recommend."
HI Nicol

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are delighted you have had great customer service and are happy with your purchase.

If there is anything any of the team can help with in the future please do not hesitate to contact us.

Tonia.
Hi Nicol

Great news, pleased you are happy with your purchase and received a good service.

If there is anything we can help with in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Tonia
"Thank you for the great service and i really love the quality of the uniforms i ordered. I will make more purchases soon :) thanks again ! Pauline"
Hi Pauline

You are more than welcome, thanks for taking the time to write a review.

We are always here to help and looking forward to hearing from you in the future.

Tonia
"Yes, I brought a top and dress. The top is lovely but the zip on the dress isn't working veryou well. I have emailed to ask for an address of where to send it back too. And I've heard nothing. I'd be grateful if someone could contained so we can swop it for another dress with the same zip & material as my top please. Kindest Regards Sarita Huett Hessle Spa & Beauty"
Hi

I am sorry you have received an item that appears to have a faulty zip and the fact you haven't received a reply from the email you recently sent.
Please can you email myself, tonia@salonweardirect.co.uk and I will ensure this issue is dealt with and resolved asap. If you could also provide the email address you emailed I will look into this to see why you didn't receive a reply.

Tonia
"Quick delivery and very good quality, true to size if you are!!! They are very fitted so if you want lots of room order next size up."
Thank you for your review it is always nice to receive positive feedback. Some of our styles are more fitted than others and manufactured in our new exclusive tailored fabric, which doesn't have as much stretch as other fabrics we use.
Here at Salonwear Direct we are all happy to help, so if there is anything else we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to contact us.
"Great quality clothes on a sensible price, and exceptional customer support."
Hi Bela thank you for taking the time to write a review. We really do appreciate it.
We are pleased you are happy with your purchase and have experienced a great service.
Don't hesitate to contact us again in the future if there is anything we can help with.
Salonwear Direct is rated 4.19 based on 81 reviews