Salonwear Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Salonwear Direct
Read Salonwear Direct Reviews

About Salonwear Direct:

Award-winning beauty uniforms with modern, fashion-led salon wear styles that are made to last. Choose from our wide range of excellent beauty tunics, dresses, trousers and more!

+44(0) 113 237 9028

georgia@salonweardirect.co.uk

14 Buslingthorpe Green, Meanwood

Tell us how Salonwear Direct made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Very efficient, Delivery On Time,
I bought a tunic May 10th and am still yet to receive my order. I did not receive a confirmation email and despite attempting to contact the company, I have received no return correspondence
Hi

I am sorry to hear you haven't received your order, could you provide your order number so I can look into this for you?

Kind regards.

Tonia
Very good quality and style
I like my tunic but the service is not good , communication poor and confusing. I am still waiting for a refund and have received no communication about it at all. There are no confirmation of order emails either.
Would give 0 stars if I could been waiting 2 weeks for a delivery! Terrible correspondence
Quick delivery and very good quality dresses .. I’m more than happy with them
I am very happy with my purchase.. .. good quality, well made and arrived swiftly
Loved the material just need to send the trousers back as they are too small having to get next size up hopefully will be an easy swap
I placed an order a week ago today and I haven’t received a confirmation email or anything but the money is taken out of my account.I also messaged regarding my order and I’ve been completely ignored!can someone tell me if you received my order and if was dispatched?my order no is 200049598
Thanks
I have ordered a tunic from your website a week ago today,i haven’t received a confirmation email or anything but the money has been taken from my account!i also messaged you and I have got no reply!can someone tell me if my order has been received and dispatched or what’s going on?
My order no is 200049598
Thanks
No happy with my purchase, bad material, doesn’t fit, short in length. I will be returning for a refund!
There is a lack of communicating on when it will be delivered if it has been dispatched etc. The uniforms are good but the communication is appalling.
This was our first order we very please with this product
excellent quality & wash very well, very quick delivery
I ordered late on a Thursday and it was delivered by royal mail on the Saturday. Uniforms great quality and little fun watch is glow in the dark so great for dark treatment rooms
Nopea toimitus ja edulliset hinnat.
Tops are a lovely style but definitely on the small size so order at least the next size up
Stylish and comfortable! Love my Beauty tunics
VERY GOOD QUALITY
Exactly how I wanted it to be only let down would be lack of colour choice
Salonwear Direct is rated 4.01 based on 224 reviews