Salonwear Direct Reviews

76% of reviewers recommend Salonwear Direct

About Salonwear Direct: Award-winning beauty uniforms with modern, fashion-led salon wear styles that are made to last. Choose from our wide range of excellent beauty tunics, dresses, trousers and more!

+44(0) 113 237 9028

E-commerce
Retail

Tell us how Salonwear Direct made you happy

Telephone
"Great garments really nice fit."
Hi Susan

Thank you for writing this review. If there is anything you need help with in the future please do not hesitate to contact us.
"Good design and good fabrics.."
"I am a self employed beauty therapist, I buy my tunics from Salonwear Direct. I am always very pleased with the quality of the tunics they wash very well & dry quickly. It would be unlikely for me to order from another company. overall I would recommend this brand."
Hi Carly
Thank you for taking the time to write your review.
It is always a pleasure to know that our customers are happy with not only the quality of the products but also the service they receive as this is very important to us.
If you require help or advice with anything in the future please do not hesitate to contact us.
"Fab customer service. Fixed a price issue on their website,and Romney has made sure I'll get my order tomorrow 😊"
"Great quality and quick delivery however, a bit frustrating that I had to pay to return unwanted items. (It’s only free if damaged) Although I did get a fairly prompt refund."
"Very happy with my 2 tops that I purchased from you .Excellent quality."
"The fit is quite small, I'm usually a size 12 in trousers, had to get a size 14. The material isn't stretchy so it's quite tight in the arms. Overall I give a 3/5 because of the reasons above."
Thank you for your review. We do supply different fabrics, the tailored fabric doesn't have the stretch element.

If you require any information regarding the different fabrics we offer, please call our customer service team on 0113 237 9024.
"Quick delivery but found sizing a couple of sizes smaller. Good customer service"
"Wasn’t happy with any of the uniform the white tunic was more like a butcher uniform the pink colour is more like purple and the black tunic looks like a tablecloth material"
Hi
Sorry to hear you are unhappy with the choice of uniform - do you have your order number so I can look at the items you have ordered?
"Fabulous tunic top quality fabric stretchy and luxury all in one"
"I have bought a number of tunics for my therapy business from Salonwear Direct over recent years and have always been very pleased with the quality, design and value."
"We love the tunics we got and the material is great. The only problem I have had as this will be the second time purchasing from you. There is no tracking number and only an order number so we don’t even know when our package is arriving. Two, when trying to talk to a representative or sending an enquirer email, we don’t get any responses back but other than it have a tracking number and someone to talk too, the clothing is fantastic"
Thank you for taking the time to post this. I apologise for the lack of communication. We aim to reply to all emails within 48 hours, have you checked your junk or spam box. Which email address have you been emailing.

Could you give me your order number please so I can look into this for you. We only have tracking numbers for express delivery orders, if you chose the standard delivery option this would have been dispatched by standard Royal Mail post.
"I havent receive my item, and you keep ignoring my messages, where is my item?"
Hi

I am sure we are not ignoring your emails. Please can you confirm which email address you are emailing and then I can check this for you. Do you also have your order number please?

Tonia
"I placed the order but did not receive any confirmation I messaged twice to check if my order was placed ok still no communication the item was received ok"
Hi Sarah

Sorry to hear you didn't receive an email to confirm your order, have you checked your junk & spam boxes as sometimes they appear in there?

Also could you confirm which email address you have been using so I can check all is working correctly as we do aim to reply to all emails within 48 hours maximum.

Tonia
"I never got my item i couldnt get my money back, im trying to contact someone, būt theres no answer to my emails, do not order from here!!!!!!!"
Hi Krista I am sorry to hear you haven't received your order.

Please could you let me have your order number and the email address have you been emailing and I will look into this straight away for you?

Tonia
"Brilliant service, great quality, very impressed with my purchase 😊"
"Great. Only place I buy my uniform! Excellent"
"Beautiful salonwear, although the tailored range is slimmer than previous items I have purchased, so returned and I am now awaiting a refund (it’s been a week) which I’m sure will arrive soon."
"Disappointing returns costs aswell as well as the cost of item"
I am sorry to hear you are disappointed with regard to the return costs. We are always looking to improve our service and the return process in one area in particular we are looking to change this year.

If there is anything further I can help with please let me know.

Salonwear Direct is rated 4.12 based on 119 reviews