Salonwear Direct Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend Salonwear Direct

About Salonwear Direct: Award winning beauty uniforms with modern, fashion led salon wear styles that are made to last. Choose from our tunics, dresses and trousers

+44(0) 113 237 9028

john@salonweardirect.co.uk

Categories:
B2C
Consumer Discretionary
E-commerce
Retail

How would you rate Salonwear Direct?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

18 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Salonwear Direct in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Not received item customer service not great and still not received email confirmation after asking 4 times"
Sadie CLAYTON
Verified Buyer
"We got exactly what we order so very pleased."
Connie Barclay
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery but some items although showing as available would not add to my basket so I could have ordered more. Also the sizing is inconsistent but due to pricing I have accepted this although it’s annoying"
"Second one I have had, different designs and love them both, excellent quality and good fit. Love it!!!"
"Loved my tunic but felt the sizing was a bit untrue the other tunics I purchased in my size were perfect but my new one feels two sizes smaller."
Dorothy Lawrie
"Exceptional customer service"
"Unfortunately I have had to send my order back due to size issue. Awaiting a refund. Disappointed by the size guide to help you order. Tunics looked & felt good quality."
Joanne Griffiths
Verified Buyer
"Lovely quality salon wear and very fast delivery, never had an issue with any part, they are a fantastic company. Thank you!!"
"Quick delivery, good quality even if a bit on the small side with sizing"
Andrea Bari-Grounds
Verified Buyer
"Nice wear. I like the style."
Toni Deverill
Verified Buyer
"I’ve had many uniforms from this website and the all fit differently so you order the style to suit your shape. Both styles I ordered fitted exactly as a size 12. The material washes great and very hard wearing. A 5* site to make you look amazing and professional."
Michelle Sloan
Verified Buyer
"Loved the tunic, perfect fitting and good quality material"
"Promot delivery size perfect!"
Angela Tweedie
"Delighted with tunic. Very light and comfortable. Looks so professional and you can purchase a sash to tie round waist. Washes great and needs no ironing. Highly recommended."
Parul Goswami
Verified Buyer
"I am so happy with my uniform material is excellent. Value for money so much. Very pleased. Thanks so much."
Imran Faisal
"Good quality product"
"Good quality tunic"
Marjo-Riitta Ahonen
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery to the doorstep and high quality clothing. Beautiful designs!"
Salonwear Direct is rated 4.22 based on 18 reviews