Salon Ninety Nine Reviews

10PM
10PM

Tell us how Salon Ninety Nine made you happy

"Excellent service."
Are you Salon Ninety Nine? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Salon Ninety Nine receives. Reply Free
"Top products at excellent prices with quick delivery"
"Easy website confirmation confirming order and goods delivered on time"
"Great service! My parcel was carefully packaged and delivered quickly. Price very competitive too. Thank you!"
"Great service and fast delivery. Thank you"
"very good service"
"Service was fantastic, very friendly and helpful. Items were dispatched fast and arrived quicker than expected. Would highly recommend and will be using salon ninety nine again in the future."
"Fantastic service"
"Very fast efficient service. I got the products that I wanted at reasonable prices and they arrived quickly in the post. I will use them again in the future."
"Great service, product and price. Arrived very quickly. Very happy and would definitely recommend your company"
"Really good prices and fast delivery. Would definitely use this site again"
"Very pleased, really quick delivery which was Free! Placed my order on the Thursday evening and received my item by Saturday lunchtime, excellent!"
"Great prices and prompt delivery. Would definitely use this site again"
"I ordered a heat mat before 5pm and paid extra for next day delivery, seeing as I needed it the day after. It didn't arrive the next day, which burdened me, and when I check the tracking it turns out it took them 25 HOURS just to prepare my order for dispatch. By the time I needed to have them they hadn't even left the warehouse. It is a good product but I'm really really disappointed with the delivery"
"I’ve emailed 3 times with no reply about my product please can someone email me back!!"
"Excellent shampoo conditoner oil morrocan oil fast shipping"
"Seriously I couldn’t have had a better experience! I called to ask for some product advice when ordering online, had some brilliant info given to me. My order arrived sturdily packaged and quickly delivered and the products worked miracles on my awkward hair!! Already recommended you to my friends and am eyeing up some more products, thank you so much!"
"Delivery was super quick and I am super impressed with the product and I'm glad you sell high end hair brands because they work for me I will be ordering products from you in the future thanks"
"Great prices and speedy delivery"
Thank you for your 5* review.

We are so pleased to hear you are happy with your shopping experience, we hope you continue to shop with Salon Ninety Nine

Many Thanks
Salon Ninety Nine - Feedback Team
"Excellent customer service, communication and product quality."
Thank you for your 5* review.

We are very pleased to hear you are happy with your shopping experience.

Many Thanks