Salon Ninety Nine Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Salon Ninety Nine

How would you rate Salon Ninety Nine ?

"Great service, product and price. Arrived very quickly. Very happy and would definitely recommend your company"
"Really good prices and fast delivery. Would definitely use this site again"
"Very pleased, really quick delivery which was Free! Placed my order on the Thursday evening and received my item by Saturday lunchtime, excellent!"
"Great prices and prompt delivery. Would definitely use this site again"
"I ordered a heat mat before 5pm and paid extra for next day delivery, seeing as I needed it the day after. It didn't arrive the next day, which burdened me, and when I check the tracking it turns out it took them 25 HOURS just to prepare my order for dispatch. By the time I needed to have them they hadn't even left the warehouse. It is a good product but I'm really really disappointed with the delivery"
"I’ve emailed 3 times with no reply about my product please can someone email me back!!"
"Excellent shampoo conditoner oil morrocan oil fast shipping"
"Seriously I couldn’t have had a better experience! I called to ask for some product advice when ordering online, had some brilliant info given to me. My order arrived sturdily packaged and quickly delivered and the products worked miracles on my awkward hair!! Already recommended you to my friends and am eyeing up some more products, thank you so much!"
"Delivery was super quick and I am super impressed with the product and I'm glad you sell high end hair brands because they work for me I will be ordering products from you in the future thanks"
"Great prices and speedy delivery"
Thank you for your 5* review.

We are so pleased to hear you are happy with your shopping experience, we hope you continue to shop with Salon Ninety Nine

Salon Ninety Nine - Feedback Team
"Excellent customer service, communication and product quality."
Thank you for your 5* review.

We are very pleased to hear you are happy with your shopping experience.

Salon Ninety Nine - Feedback Team
"I am very happy with your products! Thank you."

We appreciate you taking the time so let us know how we did, and we are delighted to hear you love your products, we hope to see you back shopping with us again soon!

Salon Ninety Nine - Feedback Team
"Fast delivery, great price, perfect"

We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your shopping experience with us, thank you for your kind feedback.

Salon Ninety Nine - Feedback Team
"Ordered this last minute to take on holiday paid next day delivery. As I wasn’t in when Royal Mail delivered I had to go on holiday without items. Only just got the parcel today after driving to Royal Mail and paying a further 90p to park. So expensive delivery. Annoying thing is I have a safe place to leave parcels. Don’t know why companies bother with Royal Mail."
Thank you for your review.
We are disappointed to only receive 2 stars, Your parcel was delivered within the estimated time-frame however nobody was available to accept the delivery. Unfortunately it is at the postal services discretion to leave a parcel in a safe place and in this instance they opted to hold it at your local postal office for collection. Sadly Royal Mail's decision to do this was at their discretion and out-with our control.

Salon Ninety Nine Customer Care
"Excellent product, beautifully packaged which was sent very quickly! What more can one ask? I will definitely be placing more orders with Salon Ninety Nine in future. Well done!"
Thank you for taking the time to leave this great review, we are so pleased to hear your comments and look forward to you shopping with us again soon!

Salon Ninety Nine - Feedback Team
"Ah! My one star review: "one pump fits all" (see below) is somewhat unjust. The company emailed me to point out that a screen further down the page is some small print that points out that Tigi have released new shaped bottles for various products, including Tigi Bed Head. They are currently trying to source the right sized pump as I type. A 5 star company!"
Thank you for your kind follow up review!

We are delighted to have now received 5 stars.

A member of our team will reach out to you should we be able to source the pumps you require.

Salon Ninety Nine - Feedback Team
"Your fits all Tigi 750 shampoo bottles, shampoo dispensers don't fit Tigi bed head!"
This customer has been helped with their query and their review has been revised to their satisfaction. We are delighted to have now received 5 stars for this transaction!

Salon Ninety Nine Customer Care
"Happy. Prompt delivery. Thank you."
Thank you for your 5* star review.

We are happy to hear you had a positive shopping experience with us :)

Salon Ninety Nine - Feedback Team
"Easy to order. Competitively price. Packaged well and arrived promptly!"
Thank you for your 5* review.

We appreciate your positive comments and are delighted to hear you are happy with your shopping experience.

Salon Ninety Nine - Feedback Team
"Very quick delivery, also free."
Thank you for taking time to give us your 5* review.

We are pleased you are happy with the service you received.

Salon Ninety Nine is rated 4.43 based on 28 reviews