Salon Ninety Nine Reviews

5PM
5PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Salon Ninety Nine deliver?

Click Here

Tell us how Salon Ninety Nine made you happy

"An excellent product which is always well packaged and speedily delivered. Salon Ninety Nine has always given an excellent service."
Are you Salon Ninety Nine? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Excellent! Ordered a 1 litre bottle of shampoo and received the item promptly and very well packaged. Would order again without hesitation. Thank you!"
"Excellent service."
"Top products at excellent prices with quick delivery"
"Easy website confirmation confirming order and goods delivered on time"
"Great service! My parcel was carefully packaged and delivered quickly. Price very competitive too. Thank you!"
"Great service and fast delivery. Thank you"
"very good service"
"Service was fantastic, very friendly and helpful. Items were dispatched fast and arrived quicker than expected. Would highly recommend and will be using salon ninety nine again in the future."
"Fantastic service"
"Very fast efficient service. I got the products that I wanted at reasonable prices and they arrived quickly in the post. I will use them again in the future."
"Great service, product and price. Arrived very quickly. Very happy and would definitely recommend your company"
"Really good prices and fast delivery. Would definitely use this site again"
"Very pleased, really quick delivery which was Free! Placed my order on the Thursday evening and received my item by Saturday lunchtime, excellent!"
"Great prices and prompt delivery. Would definitely use this site again"
"I ordered a heat mat before 5pm and paid extra for next day delivery, seeing as I needed it the day after. It didn't arrive the next day, which burdened me, and when I check the tracking it turns out it took them 25 HOURS just to prepare my order for dispatch. By the time I needed to have them they hadn't even left the warehouse. It is a good product but I'm really really disappointed with the delivery"
"I’ve emailed 3 times with no reply about my product please can someone email me back!!"
"Excellent shampoo conditoner oil morrocan oil fast shipping"
"Seriously I couldn’t have had a better experience! I called to ask for some product advice when ordering online, had some brilliant info given to me. My order arrived sturdily packaged and quickly delivered and the products worked miracles on my awkward hair!! Already recommended you to my friends and am eyeing up some more products, thank you so much!"
"Delivery was super quick and I am super impressed with the product and I'm glad you sell high end hair brands because they work for me I will be ordering products from you in the future thanks"
Salon Ninety Nine is rated 4.59 based on 39 reviews