Salon Wholesale Reviews

of reviewers recommend Salon Wholesale
Read Salon Wholesale Reviews

About Salon Wholesale:

At Salonwholesale.com we provide the hair and beauty professional with everything you need to run your salon. Not only do we supply you with the best salon brands, such as L'Oréal Professionnel, Wella, Goldwell and Revlon, but we also guarantee the most competitive prices. Your order will be delivered to you quickly, reliably and in award winning recycled and recyclable packaging (almost) anywhere in the World.

help@salonwholesale.com

195 South Liberty Lane, Ashton, Bristol

The items I purchased from you I found them to easy to use and of good quality they did the job that I bought them for I would buy them again thanks
Prompt delivery even in lockdown. Great product range
excellent product and lived up to my expectations. straight forward to order on their site and delivered on time
After shopping around I found the product I needed at a reasonable price, delivered quickly too.
:) ..........
Easy to order, product shipped quickly and was priced very competitively. I highly recommend them!
Love the smell of this after shave. Customers are really happy with it.
Salon Wholesale 5 star review on 2nd July 2021
From Canada. low price Good shipping Exactly the right product
My order came in a timely manner and the price was very affordable! Thank you so much Salon Wholesale :)
Unlike anywhere else I could find, they had exactly what I wanted at a very good price. The order shipped right away and while took a little longer than expected to get to me, I was in no rush.
Delivery time was embarrassingly long. I waited over a month
Prompt delivery, great price and product
As Described fit great. Thanks
Salon Wholesale is an excellent place to find products that are difficult to find in the US. They are great alternative to the mass market merchants.
Brilliant service. I received my hairbrush within a couple of days. No fuss ordering and all very straight forward
Very good company to deal with
I have ordered from Salon Wholesale on previous occasions, they have a good selection of hairdressing implements at various prices which suits all pockets, delivery is excellent and products good.
I purchased Red One Face Fresh After Shave Cream Cologne. The service was very good the product delievered promptly.
Quick delivery Site is easy to use Everything I have I order HAS BEEN ON POINT
Product was a disappointment did not produce rose gold
Salon Wholesale is rated 4.31 based on 89 reviews