Salon Skin Care Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Salon Skin Care
01AM
1AM

How would you rate Salon Skin Care ?

"I really enjoy purchasing my skincare products from SalonSkincare. The discounted prices and promotions online mean that i save some money buying my favourite skincare products as well as sometimes having the added bonus of receiving a free gift if i spend over a certain amount... I would recommend this website to anyone! I've also signed up to the newsletter to receive daily updates about their offers and promotions so I'm always in the know and it's great!"
"Purchased Elemis pro collagen marine cream at a great discounted price and delivered speedily. Well done Salon Skin Care."
"Placed an order on the 29th of May. Still haven't received the goods, despite paying £3.99 for postage & packing."
Salon Skin Care is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!