Salon Pro Sales Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Salon Pro Sales

About Salon Pro Sales: Purveyors of Fine Storage Solutions

info@salonprosales.com

How would you rate Salon Pro Sales ?

"Fast professional and always eager to help.nice guys too"
Cheers! Thats the aim!
"really quick, knowledgeable and friendly service thank you"
Thanks! Glad we could sort you out same day!
"Good price. London based. Next day delivery. Perfect."
Thanks for the review!
"Extensive Precise Knowledge. Quick, dependable and competitively priced!"
Thanks! Glad we could help.
"Order quickly dispatched and follow up on delivery made."
Thanks for the review! If you need us just call or email, we'd be happy to help.
"Excellent service – I was greatly impressed by the fast response when I accidentally paid for my product twice. Easy to purchase online and speedily delivered – Thank you"
Thanks, and If you ever want to buy another (not by accident next time!) we are always here!
"Excellent customer service, exceptionally quick service and great prices. I would definitely recommend SalonProSales. I had a query with them prior to purchase, I sent them a Facebook message and the got back to me immediately. I actually received my item the next day!"
Many thanks! Always happy to help.
"Lovely people and great service."
Lovely Customers too! Thanks.
"The guys were all really helpful and friendly and called to tell me they were passing my address the afternoon I placed the order and did I want it dropped off there and then! Super happy"
Thanks! We hate waiting for stuff so we always try and get orders out as fast as possible!!
"One word - Fantastic! Other companies could take a leaf out of Salon Pro Sales book. In all my dealings with the company the staff are always extremely knowledgeable, helpful and friendly and go above and beyond to deliver a fantastic customer service experience. They provide an extremely reliable service and I wouldn't use anyone else. I would not hesitate to recommend them above all other similar competitors in their field. EB, London"
thanks, really kind words! We think your fantastic too!
"I was very pleasantly surprised by the really great service. I don't usually try new online shops for products without checking reviews and all of what I read about Salon Pro Sales was very good so I thought why not try them and this is a retailer worth going back to. Nick who answered my call was amazingly helpful even called me back - unheard of with most places. Well done you guys great job"
Thanks so much for that lovely review! Glad we could be of assistance, and if you need anything or any questions answered in the future be sure to get in touch! Thanks Again.
"This has been my first experience with Salon Pro Sales and I have only very positive things to say. I phoned to enquire about the manufacturer's specifications for an item of hardware, as they were higher than I expected. The Salon Pro Sales staff agreed and were very helpful, phoning the manufacturer on my behalf and then phoning me back within minutes. As the manufacturer could not give a confident answer, Salon Pro Sales had their own staff locate a machine that was similar enough to mine and then test the hardware I was interested in, before phoning me back to let me know the result. I was then happy to go ahead with my order. The entire process, from my initial phone call to placing my order, probably took an hour or less. I have been extremely impressed by Salon Pro Sales' speed and level of customer service. I would be very happy to use them again and would not hesitate to recommend them to someone I know."
Very pleased we could help & thank you for the very kind review! Hope the product is working well for you, do not hesitate to call us should you have any questions.
"Always great service and happy to help. Really happy with every bit of their service."
Thanks! Always here to help and appreciated the rating and review!
"A great company with great prices and spot on customer service."
Thanks!!! Very pleased we could help!
"quick, easy, perfect!"
thanks! 3 great words that we very much appreciate!
"Great prices and friendly helpful staff. When I had a query on the phone, they rang back within a few minutes with the answer...great service."
Thanks for reviewing us! Glad we could help.
"Only have the best things to say about Salon Pro Sales. Felt like I was their number one customer all along. Stayed with me via phone and email to fix a technical isuse all the way through. Highly recommended."
Thanks! Glad we got you up and running and hope the drive is working well for you.
"Great fast service. After sales support also top notch"
Thanks for the review Sam! Glad we could help.
"Hi! Thank you Nick and Richard for your help with choosing the right harddrive, and delivering it before the Easter weekend! Its by far the best service I've received since being here, I 'liked' your facebook page and I work with a lot of editors and videographers so I will be sure to send them your way (assuming this is a real harddrive and not a plastic model but it seems to be working just fine) Best, Jess"
Ha ha!! Thanks for the review! Glad you like your drive, we can fully verify you have a bona fide, fully made of metal, first class hard drive! And we are always here if you need any help or advice! Have a great Easter weekend!
"Salon Pro agents are vailable, caring, fast and problem solvers. Very good experience."
Thanks for the review! Pleased we could help.
Salon Pro Sales is rated 4.97 based on 117 reviews