Salon Pro Sales Reviews

109 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

Purveyors of Fine Storage Solutions

info@salonprosales.com

How would you rate Salon Pro Sales?

Verified Buyer

The guys were all really helpful and friendly and called to tell me they were passing my address the afternoon I placed the order and did I want it dropped off there and then! Super happy
Thanks! We hate waiting for stuff so we always try and get orders out as fast as possible!!
Verified Buyer

One word - Fantastic! Other companies could take a leaf out of Salon Pro Sales book. In all my dealings with the company the staff are always extremely knowledgeable, helpful and friendly and go above and beyond to deliver a fantastic customer service experience. They provide an extremely reliable service and I wouldn't use anyone else.
I would not hesitate to recommend them above all other similar competitors in their field.
EB, London
thanks, really kind words! We think your fantastic too!
Verified Buyer

I was very pleasantly surprised by the really great service. I don't usually try new online shops for products without checking reviews and all of what I read about Salon Pro Sales was very good so I thought why not try them and this is a retailer worth going back to. Nick who answered my call was amazingly helpful even called me back - unheard of with most places. Well done you guys great job
Thanks so much for that lovely review! Glad we could be of assistance, and if you need anything or any questions answered in the future be sure to get in touch! Thanks Again.
Verified Buyer

This has been my first experience with Salon Pro Sales and I have only very positive things to say. I phoned to enquire about the manufacturer's specifications for an item of hardware, as they were higher than I expected. The Salon Pro Sales staff agreed and were very helpful, phoning the manufacturer on my behalf and then phoning me back within minutes. As the manufacturer could not give a confident answer, Salon Pro Sales had their own staff locate a machine that was similar enough to mine and then test the hardware I was interested in, before phoning me back to let me know the result. I was then happy to go ahead with my order. The entire process, from my initial phone call to placing my order, probably took an hour or less. I have been extremely impressed by Salon Pro Sales' speed and level of customer service. I would be very happy to use them again and would not hesitate to recommend them to someone I know.
Very pleased we could help & thank you for the very kind review! Hope the product is working well for you, do not hesitate to call us should you have any questions.
Verified Buyer

Always great service and happy to help. Really happy with every bit of their service.
Thanks! Always here to help and appreciated the rating and review!
Ms L
Verified Buyer

A great company with great prices and spot on customer service.
Thanks!!! Very pleased we could help!

quick, easy, perfect!
thanks! 3 great words that we very much appreciate!
Verified Buyer

Great prices and friendly helpful staff. When I had a query on the phone, they rang back within a few minutes with the answer...great service.
Thanks for reviewing us! Glad we could help.
Verified Buyer

Only have the best things to say about Salon Pro Sales. Felt like I was their number one customer all along. Stayed with me via phone and email to fix a technical isuse all the way through. Highly recommended.
Thanks! Glad we got you up and running and hope the drive is working well for you.
Sam
Verified Buyer

Great fast service. After sales support also top notch
Thanks for the review Sam! Glad we could help.
Jessica

Hi!
Thank you Nick and Richard for your help with choosing the right harddrive, and delivering it before the Easter weekend!
Its by far the best service I've received since being here,
I 'liked' your facebook page and I work with a lot of editors and videographers so I will be sure to send them your way
(assuming this is a real harddrive and not a plastic model but it seems to be working just fine)
Best,
Jess
Ha ha!! Thanks for the review! Glad you like your drive, we can fully verify you have a bona fide, fully made of metal, first class hard drive! And we are always here if you need any help or advice! Have a great Easter weekend!
Farshad
Verified Buyer

Salon Pro agents are vailable, caring, fast and problem solvers. Very good experience.
Thanks for the review! Pleased we could help.
Verified Buyer

Insightful advice, competitive prices, fast delivery, top service.
Thanks! Glad we could advise and help!
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer service with goods delivered next day before 12pm as promised. High quality products at an exceptional price - thank you

Thanks for the great review!
Verified Buyer

Always reliable, fast and fair
Thanks for the review and thanks for the continued custom!
Verified Buyer

I'm really impressed with Salon's service. I placed an order yesterday afternoon and the drives were delivered to my desk before 9am today - it's brilliant to know we've not lost a moment in the edit. Wonderful!
Thanks for the great review!
Verified Buyer

amazing - fastest ordering service ever! ... i ordered a drive and they had it in stock and delivered it to me 3 hours later!

They are also fantastically helpful with technical advice and support.

Well, thats a lovely review for a Friday afternoon! We shall all go home happy for the weekend! Glad you got your drive extra quick, thats what our mission is, quick delivery, expert support and great prices! Thanks Again!
Verified Buyer

Absolutely incredible speed - drives arrived within hours rather than days - and the phone advice as always was exceptional . Have been a regular customer over the past 5 years and appreciate the efficiency of your business. Thank you once again
No, Thank YOU! Enjoy your drives!!
Verified Buyer

Superb service, phoned at 4:30pm for a couple of G-Raid drives, they were hand delivered that evening by Nick on his way home from work.

Thanks, we'll be back!
Thanks for the kind review Stuart! Glad we could sort you out and I'll pass your thanks on to Nick too.
Verified Buyer

Fast, efficient, helpful, knowledgeable and good pricing. Great service. This is why we always go to them first.
Thanks for the review!