Salon Pro Sales Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Salon Pro Sales

About Salon Pro Sales: Purveyors of Fine Storage Solutions

info@salonprosales.com

How would you rate Salon Pro Sales ?

"Thank you for the informed assistance pre-sale and for checking the ordered goods arrived ok."
You're very welcome! Thanks for the review.
"Always quick friendly and competitively priced service with helpful phone assistance when needed. Highly recommended."
Thanks a lot! Glad we could be of help!
"Had a quick question before I bought my kit. The guy I spoke to was very knowledgable and assured. The equipment arrived really quickly and the whole process was really simple."
Thanks! Glad we could help pre-sale, if you need us post-sale we are always here too! Enjoy your purchase!
"very quick one day delivery, could have called when arriving at the house the first time but situation was dealt with by the next day trying to deliver the product."
Glad we were able to upgrade you to a same day free of charge, shame we didn't manage to reach you that day though, apologies, our team tried but to no avail. Next time you need something, give us a call and we will endeavour to get it to you even quicker, we love our local customers!
"Great service, quick and professional.Thanks"
Thanks for the kind words and the order!
"Excellent service"
Thanks a lot!
"Top quality service from start to finish. The best customer service i ve ever had.with amazing price and super fast delivery to much. Thank you very much"
You're welcome! Thank you very much for the kind words.
"Salon helped me out with a hard drive that I needed quickly, and even suggested a super-fast way for me to obtain the product, by fetching it from the distributor myself, as it so happens that I live just up the road from them. Truly 'same-day delivery'. They were excellent and I would definitely use them again."
Always happy to help! Thanks for the review.
"First rate service as always."
Why thanks! Thats what we aim for!! :)
"Always very friendly, awesome delivery service within London. Because of the delivery service I get all my drives from Salon Pro."
Thank you very much for the kind words!
"Excellent service and spot on staff. Efficient, friendly and no messing about. A refreshingly great company. Will always use."
Thank you very much! That's what we aim for!
"Absolutely fantastic detailed help and advice before sale. Great price. Ultra fast delivery. Couldn't ask for better service. Ten out of ten."
Glad we could help! Thank you very much for the review.
"Fabulous. Why would you go anywhere else ?"
Thank you very much! We try our best!
"Cheers Nick! Rab."
You're very welcome! Glad to help!
"Great service more than happy to help. Listened to my query and advised accordingly on best product for me. Thank you"
Thanks very much! Always happy to help!
"Great service. Fast delivery. What's not to like?"
Thanks!
"Exceptional customer service and super fast delivery. Ordered very late Wednesday and received our order by 9.30am the next day. Can't get better than that."
Thanks for the review! Much appreciated.
"Purchased a G-Technology G-Dock EV, which salonprosales.com was offering as a bundle in the UK with 4 x 1TB EV portable drives. I read the small print several times to make sure it wasn't a mistake (the G-Dock ships standard with 2 x 1TB drives included0. No mistake. Placed an online order on a Sunday evening, goods were dispatched first thing Monday, received them Tuesday morning. Everything worked properly out of the box. Wish all system purchases were this easy."
Thanks for the kind review! We like to give all our customers as many great offers as we can!
"Fast and easy!!"
Thats what we aim for!
"The best!"
and so are our customers! thank you, we are touched :)
Salon Pro Sales is rated 4.97 based on 117 reviews