Salon Pro Sales Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Salon Pro Sales

About Salon Pro Sales: Purveyors of Fine Storage Solutions

info@salonprosales.com

How would you rate Salon Pro Sales?

Verified Buyer

Very personal service, easy to use website, very quick delivery, oh and great prices.
Thank you! That's what we aim for!
Verified Buyer

Good range of products with very good pricing. I even ordered a cable that unknowingly came with the item i had purchased and they called me to see if was a mistake saving me £20. Fantastic service all round. Brilliant.
Thanks! Glad we could help.
Verified Buyer

v helpful advice on phone - drive arrived as promised next day
Thank you very much for the review!
Verified Buyer

The whole process of ordering through to delivery on time was painless which is exactly what the customer wants. Keep doing what your doing.
We certainly will! Thank you very much!
Verified Buyer

Great pricing and superb customer care.
Thank you for the kind words!
Verified Buyer

Salon offer a wide range of products at very competitive prices combined with helpful and courteous service by phone, plus prompt, free next-day delivery (orders over £100). I can't say from personal experience what happens if the product develops a fault, but other reviews on this topic put my mind at ease.
Thanks a lot! That's what we aim for!
Verified Buyer

Amazing service, excellent prices. Wouldn't buy from anyone else.
Thank you very much!
Verified Buyer

I've always been of the mind that when you deal with a company, if everything goes smoothly and everything works as it should then that's all good, but you can only really tell how good a company is when you find out how they respond to something going wrong, and Salon Pro Sales have earned a customer for life through having proven themselves to the full in such circumstances. I recently bought a G-Raid unit through them and a couple of weeks in to using it, it developed a fault (such things happen with technology, from time to time, as I'm sure we all know too well; no fault of the supplier but just one of those things). I emailed Salon Pro Sales to report the issue, at 7.10am on a Saturday morning. I had no expectation of hearing back from them until, at the earliest, start of advertised business hours come the Monday. I received a response within 50 minutes to reassure me that I would be contacted by their support team first thing on Monday. This allowed me to get on with work, using a secondary back-up solution, free of lingering worry for the remainder of the weekend. They made contact on the Monday morning, had UPS collect the unit from me by lunch time that day, it arrived with them on the Tuesday, they checked and confirmed the fault and let me know that they would be issuing me with a replacement unit, and that was delivered to me at lunch time on the Wednesday. I really don't see how, in any reasonable terms, they could have sorted out my issue any quicker. As a sole trader, a professional photographer dealing with a variety of clients and a continually rolling roster of jobs, it's enormously reassuring knowing that such a level of support is there, backing up purchases critical to my business. In practical terms, that support has benefited my business.
Thank you for the kind words! When something does go wrong with a product we will always endeavour to amend the situation as quickly as possible. Harry.
Verified Buyer

Another speedy transaction with great prices and ease of sale.
That's our aim!

As ordered, promptly delivered
Thank you very much for the review!
Matt
Verified Buyer

Great company to deal with and would highly recommend. 5 stars.
Thanks for the review!
Verified Buyer

Really great service and very helpful.
Many thanks!
You're very welcome! And thank you!
Neville B
Verified Buyer

First time I have used Salan Pro Sales. Fast and efficient, goods arrived fast and when they said they would. Good price as well.
Thanks a lot! That's what we aim for!
Verified Buyer

I ordered from Salon Pro a year or so back and had great speedy service. Then a year later the drive failed. Rang Salon Pro and they were very helpful and apologetic - great customer service. So they were obvious choice when I needed a new G-Raid drive. Great prices, speedy delivery, great customer service.

The only reason you don't get a 10 is I'm a grammer Nazi and opening an email with "Your five stars" (should be "You're five stars") is just wrong and gives an impression of sloppiness! :-P
oh no! we've changed it with immediate effect, how that slipped passed us we don't know but as the boss I'm taking all the blame (as I think it was me that wrote it!). Glad we could look after your drive requirements and we are here anytime you need us! Nick Long (MD of Salon Pro Sales)
Verified Buyer

Easy ordering and next day delivery. Overall good experience.
Thanks a lot!
Verified Buyer

Always pulling it out the bag, thank guys!
You're very welcome! Thanks for the kind words!
Verified Buyer

Exceptional service and a great price. What's more they mailed to say they could drop the G Tech Drive round in the morning - a little over 12 hours after I'd ordered it.

Would highly recommend this firm to anyone.
Always happy to help! Thank you for the review!
Derek A

Exemplary customer service!
Thank you very much!
Verified Buyer

Thank you for the informed assistance pre-sale and for checking the ordered goods arrived ok.
You're very welcome! Thanks for the review.
Verified Buyer

Always quick friendly and competitively priced service with helpful phone assistance when needed. Highly recommended.
Thanks a lot! Glad we could be of help!
Salon Pro Sales is rated 4.97 based on 115 reviews