Sainsburys Appliances Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Sainsburys Appliances
1PM
1PM

How would you rate Sainsburys Appliances ?

"Am surprised at the comments regarding Sainsburys. I bought a Hotpoint Ultima 965A from them. It was one of the cheapest I could find. The item was in stock so I picked a delivery date (approx 5 working days after order date). Sainsburys sent me a text 3 days prior to delivery, then called me the night before then the driver called that morning and the machine was delivered 20 minutes later. It was delivered, unpacked and the packaging taken away. Haven´t experienced their customer support as yet, but on this experience I will definately use them again. Julian Barnes - Unbeatable.co.uk"
Sainsburys Appliances is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!