Sainsbury's, West Midlands Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Sainsbury's, West Midlands

How would you rate Sainsbury's, West Midlands ?

"Staff always pleasant and ready to help."
"unbelievable,an experience not to be forgotten every body ultra helpfull a memory to take back to oz,thanks ."
"Parking easy. Store well stocked with a good range of produce. Pleasant staff. Only downside......one of the WCs in the ladies was out of order, hence a long queue for the 1 working one - I went to see if the disabled toilet was free, it was but it was filthy. I advised a sales assistant and left."
"I went in last week as I thought my iPhone was beyond repair. Neema was extremely helpful and very soon got it going for me again. She also advised about a replacement phone for the future. She had a lovely manner and was extremely courteous and polite. A lovely young lady. Great service."
"Great stock, big store, never had any issues, of course sainsbury’s is quite expensive but otherwise this prticular store is great"
"The service is Absolutely Great, the staff are so friendly and do everything to help. The food is good as well."
Sainsbury's, West Midlands is rated 4.67 based on 6 reviews