Saga Reviews

Saga have a Customer Happiness Grade of B. Customers love their prices and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds. Full Insights

77% of reviewers recommend Saga
1 New Reviews Written
6PM
6PM
Telephone

How would you rate Saga ?

"Made just on claim for an accidently damaged wooden shed. Had to fight tooth and nail just to get them to accept the claim. Now they have offered to renew my house insurance at 60% increase to last years premium. They never reply"
"Good service I would recommend them."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 days ago
"Ichosesagabecauseyourcoverwasexcellentandcheaperthantheotherinsurers"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 days ago
"I was hit by a vehicle in a car park whilst stationary. I informed Saga and advised them that the other party was going to pay for the damage to my vehicle they informed me that I should contact them when it was settled. This I did approx a week later and the damage to my vehicle was repaired and Saga were not involved in any way. When I renewed my policy at the end of the year they placed a £45 penalty to my policy stating that I had been involved in an incident. I explained that they were not involved in any way and that I dealt with the matter myself and that I only contacted them as the law requires me to advise my Insurance of any accidents,they did not even have write a letter or e-mail in relation to this matter. They refused to budge on this matter and informed me it will stay on my record for the next 5 years obviously I should not have reported this to them. I have since found out that this is not common practice with other insurance companies therefore I will not be renewing with them."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 days ago
"Saga provided a very competitive quote, only undercut marginally by companies I had never heard of. The policy was easy to buy online and when I contacted them regarding changing the registration plate, they were more than helpful."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 6 days ago
"very easy to deal with everything explained. Very polite. I thought they would be expensive., but the price was very reasonable."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"I got a good deal when taking out my SAGA car insurance policy for the 1st time - but when i changed my car to one in a lower insurance group (16 down to 10) I was quoted an extra £190 for the remaining 11 months cover - almost 50% on top of the cost of the original insurance! When I queried this I was simply told SAGA don't use the usual insurance groups - not at all satisfactory. in addition waiting times to get through to their call centre were too long"
"Very happy with Saga except I keep getting post through my door trying to sell me other Saga products. Very annoying and it all goes to fill up my recycle bin!"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"Efficient polite staff. Clear details. Could not fault them. Would have stayed with Saga but due to adding my daughter as an additional driver who is too young for their cover I have changed provider."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"after a few months I sold my car. But only got back £6 which I thought was very poor"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"For the first time in 50 years I was involved in a collision, Sarga were wonderful, helpful and kind, I really could not have had better support."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"Published 2 days ago Terrible service from Saga Home Insurance and Saga Home Emergency I'm with Saga Home Insurance and Home Emergency & recently I had a terrible experience with Saga Home Emergency call out from Ron Law Heating of Southport. I was for two weeks without heating or hot water in spite of paying £24 to get the parts needed overnight. The first lots of parts took 4-5 days to be fitted and then Ron Law needed another part which took another 10 days to fit. Saga informed me that Ron Law heating was wrong to ask for payment of £24 and that Ron Law should have charged Saga for overnight delivery of parts. After 15 calls to Saga, Ron Law, Axa and other different companies I was put through whilst on the phone with over 10 hours of one company blaming the other & putting me through over the phone to another company that I've never heard of, and then referring me back to the original speaker after one hour. I asked Ron Law and Saga to refund me £24 (which they agree I should be refunded) but both keep fobbing me off with excuses of "somebody will ring you", we're escalating this to full complaint", "please wait while I'll speak to the Dept. concerned" and the call is cut off or I'm passed to another company, who in turn ask why am I ringing them? What is surprising is that Saga Customer Care do not think there's anything wrong with this approach?"
"Very good Service, compedativley Priced for good quality Product. Vehicle insurance was with equal insurance cover,the excess was more compedativley priced and very good customer service. Efficiently Easy telephone contact, no long on hold waiting, with a UK call center ,delt with quickly, and efficiently. very proffesional, well done Saga."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"Trawled the internet for the best value for money and found Saga provided better coverage - had no problems changing the premium when changing my vehicle. Remains to be seen what I'm quoted on renewal."
"Easy to deal with"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"Good price and very helpful staff on the phone."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"Great company to be insured with.Has their own club for members which is very good for offers and freebees."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"Very straightforward to deal with and everything clearly explained. It was a bonus not to be bombarded with unsolicited texts and emails after the transaction was completed."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"Had no problems so no contact."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago