Saga Reviews

Saga have a Customer Happiness Grade of B-. Customers love their prices and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds. Full Insights

77% of reviewers recommend Saga
6PM
6PM
Telephone

How would you rate Saga ?

"Insured for years with Saga 14 yrs no claim bonus and my Wife 20 yrs no claim bonus never making a claim but I recently had a hit and run and my car has been written off and now my car and documents have been taken to salvagers, by the insurers who never gave me a courtesy Car and Its now been 2 months and still not been paid the promised payment and ongoing enquiries continue. All for a mega two thousand pound payout and Putting my insurance up to over double. So No!! I won't be recommending Saga to anyone!"
"Excellent service"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 days ago
"Saga is very well established and will recommend friends to register with them."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 5 days ago
"Best price & best cover for my needs, quick contact when I had a change to make, great service."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"Easy job contacted online and finished over the phone"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"Polite, knowledgeable and efficient."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"Not needed to make a claim but all the other service has been fine."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"No paper documents, long waiting times on calls (25 mins!). When trying to transfer policy to new smaller lower group car tried to charge me more when the quote was £70 cheaper. Bunch of conning charlatans taking advantage of the elderly. Do not use."
"Saga are easy to deal with , very good over the phone , very professional"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"I have my travel insurance as well as my car insurance and found Saga to be very good"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"They're all they say they're going to be in my experience to date. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend them on this performance."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"recently i contacted saga to enquire about my policy. i was thinking of changing my car and wanted an estimate of how much difference would be in my policy i mean price. i stated i only wanted some information and was told that i would be charged £25 for the privelege. my policy is due end december and i will deffo be looking elsewere."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"What I was quoted on the comparison website (the reason I choose Saga) and what they eventually charged me were a little different - like about 300%! It was too late to de-select so I just put up with it - with a sure and certain promise to myself I would never have dealings with Saga again, ever."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"A good deal, and couldn't have been more straightforward."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Never spoken to anyone. I can only assume I complied correctly with all the questions"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"As a first time customer with Saga I have no reason to envisage any problems with my insurance."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"You did not contact me when my insurance was due to charge me more than can you give me an offer for I don’t trust you don’t like you will not do business with you again You are far too expensive"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"big variation in price quoted. huge addition in premium when changing car"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"They put my previous car details on the new policy of my new car with no paperwork I assumed when they said we’ve got your details I thought they’d got them from the updated application-I was stoped by the police for driving with no insurance-after paying saga for one years fully comp car insurance DONT USE THIS COMPANY"
"Really friendly service"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Saga is rated 4.09 based on 523 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!