LOOK ETERNAL Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend LOOK ETERNAL

Tell us how LOOK ETERNAL made you happy

"great service and quick shipping thanks!"
"GREAT service anf fast shipping😁"
"Prompt, efficient service. Would definitely use Safron Pharmacy Group again."
"good"
"Goods arrived before date given, price very good too. Not over packaged either which I was grateful for thank you. Will use again."
"The products I ordered I have used before and they are brilliant. The price at Saffron Pharmacy beat everyone else's which is why I used them. I rang Saffron to find out whether they'd received my order as I hadn't received the items or any communication from them to explain why my order had been delayed. The day after making my phone call I received an email apologising for the delay, it took the items two weeks to arrive. So if you are after a good price and are prepared to wait, then Saffron is for you, if you need your items in a hurry, it may be worth going somewhere else. Comms need improving too."
"Firstly, I haven’t received any confirmation email so didn’t know what is going on with my order. A week later, We received wrong product and I sent complaints, but haven’t heard any respond from them. We are very disappointed of their service and will never order from them again :("
"Good selection, prices and efficient team"
"Great price, great service, great product!"
"The delivery was quick"
"Expiry date 6/2019 qty 15 EA to short for use Eyes drop for 1 person"
"Correct product good value for money"
"Excellent product and fast delivery, thank you"
"serious & friendlier store"
"On the 23rd Dec 2017 I purchased 3 Ren Grab and Go Travel Kits from Saffron Pharmacy online from their website at a total cost of £54. 8 months and a lot of emails later, I have received neither the products or a refund."
"Very good service. I got the products I bought fast."
"Great product service & delivery. The product is terrific and the cost so much cheaper than other companies. Would buy again many thanks"
"Great product, good updated, quick delivery"
"Product in stock when out of stock on other sites , quick delivery , well packaged and good communication"
"Thank you for quick delivery. This magnetic belt has worked wonders on my back muscles hence it has helped my sciatica enormously. I will consider to buy another one as I am constantly wearing this one. I would consider purchasing a back magnetic belt with a larger number of magnets at higher strength if Safrom Pharmacy ever consider to sell one. This is how good magnetism is to treat aches and pains."
LOOK ETERNAL is rated 4.56 based on 84 reviews