Safetystock Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Safetystock

About Safetystock: Supplier of Workwear and Personal Protective Safety Equipment.

sales@safetystock.co.uk

Unit 1A Chalwin Industrial Estates,

How would you rate Safetystock ?

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Jamie

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Safetystock in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"why sell something with a completely different photo to item received, just show the liner ! very misleading, will not use again or recommend unless my order is resolved."
"Website and ordering service was good but let down by delivery service. I ordered a £2.50 item with shipping at £3 which I can probably accept. But when i get an email telling me it's shipped on the 12th and still not arrived on the 17th then that's just poor service. Companies should learn that when customers order online then the delivery service is paramount. Especially when we are charged premium delivery rates."
Safetystock is rated 1.50 based on 2 reviews