Safety Play Reviews

of reviewers recommend Safety Play
Read Safety Play  Reviews

Tell us how Safety Play made you happy
fantastic product, used in my chicken coop. looks brilliant and is very easy to clean
Very happy with the product, quick delivery and was really happy with the size of chippings. Ordered the standard size though was a bit concerned as I thought there would be big chunks in them but ideal for the children's play area.
as ever , very good
Very good ..delivery man very helpful
Great product, cheaper than real bark, sustainable and doesn't blow around in the wind. I Highly recommend this
Great product, much brighter than the samples that were sent out. Shipping were nice and small. Delivery was prompt. Communication through their website email is not great, it's far easier to get a response through their Facebook site. Overall a great product and service.
Quick delivery, no issues.
A**** Excellent product and outstanding service
We were really pleased with the blue rubber chippings. They look really good and make the play area safe. The bags that they were delivered in made it easy to put them down evenly over the play area. The communication we had with the company was really positive and I would not hesitate to use this company again.
Great product, used for my daughters play area in our garden. She loves it and we've had lots of compliments!
Excellent customer service, makes my child’s play area look fantastic and easy to lay
Safety play are my life savers!! Managed to get 2 day delivery and save my daughters birthday party after being let down by another company 🙏🏼
What a great product for my chicken run and excellent delivery. Would certainly recommend !
The actual product is quality, i ordered way more than i needed and its like a trampoline! It seems like its a weed stopper too, ive had a few patches where i havent dedicated it to, and weeds/ grass have been growing out. Downside is picture quality on the website. Brown looks brown. The brown i have is very, very dark. Black with a tinge of brown. I know they are made of tyre rubber but still...
Fabulous quality product just disappointed with service of recharging for delivery
The product in terms of chippings is great but the customer service was incredibly poor to begin with. I was not updated, was hung up on when I queried what was happening, given false dates for delivery and found the initial dealings terrible as I requested email confirmation of what was happening and never received it. However when trying to complain I finally spoke to someone who knew what they were doing and from that point on I got confirmation of a delivery day and email confirmation that I had initially requested. It was an utter shame that one person let this company down on three occasions in my dealings with them despite my not unreasonable requests in wanting to know where my product was that I had paid for and wanting to be kept updated about delays and why.
Safety Play is rated 4.88 based on 56 reviews