Safety Site Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Safety Site
"Supplied as required and expected we would use again if costs for products required are competitive."
"I've bought these before, and this is such a good price that I bought a couple this time round (:"
"Great service fast despatch"
"Very fast"
"High quality product .. delivered quickly."
"I was very happy with the whole experience. The on line site is easy to use, the replies and information sent back were very quick and again easy to follow and Safety-Site delivered what they promised, something other web sites should try and achieve. I also saved over £20.00 on my purchase so thank you Safety-Site for all your help and you now have a regular customer."
"Excellent service safety shoes are very good to. Would recommend to anyone."
"First time user and will definitely be using again. Very easy ordering and quick delivery, all hassle free."
"Nice comfortable boots.Good value for money. Quick delivery."
"Delivery was very quick and free which was fantastic. Products competitively priced too - overall very impressed!"
"Fast free delivery very pleased with shoes"
"I received a great service from safety site"
"Very impressed with the service, i received my goods three days after the order was confirmed"
"Garment would not fit despite careful measuring before ordering. Tried to get a return authorisation number by phone, only to hear a message said that calls couldn't be taken, and to use email... Did that but no response or confirmation of receipt. What to do now?"
"I need to return as wrong size can you advise please Regards W Taylor"
"Excellent value, delivered extremely quickly. What more could you want!"
"Quick delivery and free postage,would buy again."
"Good price with fast delivery"
"Quick sevice"
"I have no problem with the gloves, but i dont understand how the exact same type, exact same size gloves can be bigger when i order them from you. Anyway it is alright, was just wondering..."
Safety Site is rated 4.82 based on 99 reviews