Safety Nation Reviews

of reviewers recommend Safety Nation
Read Safety Nation Reviews

Tell us how Safety Nation made you happy
Tom was fantastic, he was very knowledgeable and gave me guidance on completing the Risk assessment when I got stuck. Very good value for Money and would recommend this course to anyone wanting to gain a good overall understanding of Health and safety.
Good communication, efficiently laid out course material. Overall great seller.
Excellent course material and assistance from Safety Nation.
Good presentation, easy to understand topics and great support. Would thoroughly recommend.
Thanks Joe, and very well done to you. I am sure that your IEMA qualification will be hugely beneficial going forward. Stay in touch, and if you need anything, just give me a call.
Very well presented and easy to follow online course with supporting documents online too. Tom from Safety Nation was always available by email and phone if any questions or IT issues - even calling me on a Saturday to sort one out. Excellent. Safety Nation also offered revision advice when the exam date neared. I passed first time which speaks volume for their course and support and I would recommend to anyone else.
I enjoyed taking doing my course with Safety Nation. The content was well laid out and easy to follow. I am already looking at what course I can do with them next.
I had a great experience taking my course through Safety Nation and will not hesitate to take another course through them in the future!
A really good course with lots of help and support from Tom as and when required. That's what really made the difference. As this was a new area of training for me, knowing that I could contact Tom for advice and guidance really helped
Great course actually made health and safety fun!
Made Health and safety interesting! One of the most informative and interactive courses I have been on and really useful information to use in my job role going forward.
Good communication with students and the course was well laid out, easy to follow and modern.
I completed the FCEM in September and would really recommend Safety Nation to anyone taking this course. The content was thorough and easy to follow, there were quizzes for each section and a really handy revision sheet. Tom's support was great and he even made time for a zoom call to go over some questions I had. All of this meant the final exam was straightforward!
I recently completed the FCEM online course with Safety Nation and cannot fault the course content. It was intuitive to navigate and work through, and coupled with Tom's fantastic support I had no issued completing and passing the final exam. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the FCEM course and Safety Nation as a training provider.
Safety Nation is rated 4.92 based on 13 reviews