safe house plumbing ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend safe house plumbing ltd
Telephone
Read safe house plumbing ltd Reviews

Tell us how safe house plumbing ltd made you happy
Amazed. After 4 attempts to find someone to do my job safe house sorted it. Professional company I will recommend to anyone
Safe house is perfect company to doing plumbing work,I recommend to anyone to get nice job call their efficient employees.
Engineer attend within an hour excellent service. 12 month warranty job. Happy to use again. Thanks
Engineer Andrey replaced my Kitchen mixer tap. Great job, he clean up after done job. Little expensive but happy for work. Great service thanks I will recommended this company.
Nboproblems
Plumber came on time, was very polite, so confident and he know his job well what need to do. Good price, quality job. I m happy with company service.????
Had my bathtub and sink replaced with these guys. Would defo use again!
Very excellent service. He has finished very quickly and smothly. I m very with them.
Good job they done about my kitchen mixer tap
Very good and professional service from Safe house Plumbing Ltd. Mr Ahmed communicated very well to explain what was wrong and provided a speedy service at a competitive price.
Very good service. Clean and professional. I will use it again.
safe house plumbing ltd is rated 5.00 based on 11 reviews