SAFEHMO Reviews

of reviewers recommend SAFEHMO
Read SAFEHMO Reviews

About SAFEHMO:

We are SAFE HMO.co.uk – your competent partner and our mission is to help you to become compliant with all your HMO’s. Our assessors have a wealth of over 25 years of experience in Fire Risk Assessments, and are members of the Institute of Fire Safety Managers, as well as members of Fire Industry Association, giving you 1st class professional advice on your HMO, as well as practical & economical advice.

info@safehmo.co.uk

Ground Floor Offices4 Harnall Row, (Off Far Gosford Street)CoventryCV1 5DR

Brilliant Firm got them to submit my HMO Application, for me. Great communication along the way would definitely recommend using these guys for HMO applications, efficient, fast service and knowing I’m meeting regulation, is a great relief for me!
Great service from Dal, as always. I have used SAFEHMO a few times now and have had an honest assessment of the work required and a fair price.
Been working with Dal in my new purchase and he has been excellent in his advice and guidance and going the extra mile to help me get the property ready for renting.. Great communications and knowledge of HMOs - has also discussed other excellent investment opportunities
Great service and to the point. Definitely recommend.
SAFEHMO is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews