SAFEHMO Reviews

of reviewers recommend SAFEHMO
Read SAFEHMO Reviews

About SAFEHMO:

We are SAFE HMO.co.uk – your competent partner and our mission is to help you to become compliant with all your HMO’s. Our assessors have a wealth of over 25 years of experience in Fire Risk Assessments, and are members of the Institute of Fire Safety Managers, as well as members of Fire Industry Association, giving you 1st class professional advice on your HMO, as well as practical & economical advice.

info@safehmo.co.uk

Ground Floor Offices4 Harnall Row, (Off Far Gosford Street)CoventryCV1 5DR

Dall and colleages were extremely helpfull in guiding me through the process.I would highly recommend Safe HMO to any landlord.
(Coventry) - Posted 1 week ago
Safe HMO helped us to go through the complicate process of HMO application with their professional guidance and support. Great service!
(Coventry) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Everything was made understandable Thank you.
(Coventry) - Posted 1 month ago
Very informative.Involved us in decision making.Highly recommend.
(Coventry) - Posted 1 month ago
Excellent feedback on property. Very informative and helpful to ensure property complies with regulations. Without the company i would be stuck on what exactly needs to be done
(Coventry) - Posted 1 month ago
Dal has a wealth of knowledge about HMO regulations. He and his team are very approachable and helful.
(Coventry) - Posted 1 month ago
Very polite and courtious and they are really easy to work with. They made the experience very pleasant & i would definitely reccomend them.
Efficient service proffesional approach
(Coventry) - Posted 2 months ago
I found my experience dealing with Dal and his team really positive and pleasing, very professional business and they know thier stuff! Highly recommend using them.
(Coventry) - Posted 2 months ago
Good quick service , kept me informed throughout, understood my needs.
excellent service
I have been very impressed with SAFE HMO's quick responses with their help and advice even though we are all in lockdown and working remotely.
Dal was super helpful and knowledgable . Very little effort my side to get it all sorted
Did everything they could to get my new HmO out for rent - provided ex emotional advice and guidance .. very happy with service and would recommend them!
Received a reliable and excellent service . I would recommend them to any one who want really good workmanship. I shall have them back any time.
Helpful advise. Comprehensive report. Aware of housing options. Thorough knowledge of hmos
Really friendly and helpful, did my application with very short notice, brilliant service
All the aspects of the work was fully taken care by safe HMO . We are very happy that all required permission was attained in just one date - awesome service
On the ball and dedicated staff there to assist and help you.
Brilliant Firm got them to submit my HMO Application, for me. Great communication along the way would definitely recommend using these guys for HMO applications, efficient, fast service and knowing I’m meeting regulation, is a great relief for me!
SAFEHMO is rated 5.00 based on 23 reviews