SAFEHMO Reviews

5.0
Based on 40 reviews
Read SAFEHMO Reviews

About SAFEHMO:

We are SAFE HMO.co.uk – your competent partner and our mission is to help you to become compliant with all your HMO’s. Our assessors have a wealth of over 25 years of experience in Fire Risk Assessments, and are members of the Institute of Fire Safety Managers, as well as members of Fire Industry Association, giving you 1st class professional advice on your HMO, as well as practical & economical advice.

info@safehmo.co.uk

Ground Floor Offices4 Harnall Row, (Off Far Gosford Street)CoventryCV1 5DR

Tell us how SAFEHMO made you happy
Highly recommend SafeHMO – Dal and the team are very professional and maintain great communication. They’ve managed and completed our build for us remotely. We agreed our plans at the start of the build and they’ve taken care of the entire build to the finish we requested and obtained the relevant building regs and HMO licence approval.
Dal was a pleasure to deal with, very professional and informative. I would definitely use again.
Great to work with Dal and the team. I've done a few projects now with SafeHMO and they always delivery high quality construction and property development. On top of this Dal has been a great source of knowledge in regards to regulations and HMO's in the Coventry area.
I have been utilising SafeHmo services for some time now and have always found Dal knowledgable with regards to all the safety aspects and legislation for renting a safe HMO. He’s reliable and trustworthy, as are his team of various trade people.
Great to work with! Work ethic and standard of works are most impressive. Will continue to recommend.
Very useful advise for HMO application. Thanks very much.
Safehmo has provided valuable advice to a couple of my proposals - it has demonstrated high level of customer service, technical competencies, resourceful in seeking expert advice, coupled with sincere and practical conversations. I have no hesitation to recommend it to my friends.
Highly recommended as SAFEHMO has a sound knowledge of the required business practices. Our expectations have been exceeded every step of the way.
Excellent company - skilled in HMO advice, construction and property development.
I used SAFEHMO to apply for a certificate of lawful use for one of my properties in Barnsley. They handled the process for me without me worrying about anything. Dal is very pleasant to deal with and the fees they charge is reasonable too. Having a positive outcome at the end makes it even better.
They have gone beyond our expectations to assist and advise us in our HMO purchase and licensing requirements. It’s refreshing to get thorough and helpful guidance.
Communication quick and clear, friendly and thorough.
Very helpful
(Coventry) - Posted 1 year ago
Ecxellent service, fully explained what i needed in order to get our houses HMO licensed. Many thanks.
Good service nice
(Coventry) - Posted 1 year ago
Very helpfull highly recomended for any landlord applying for a HMO license.
Very helpful and understanding . Safe Hmo . 👍
(Coventry) - Posted 1 year ago
Dall and colleages were extremely helpfull in guiding me through the process.I would highly recommend Safe HMO to any landlord.
(Coventry) - Posted 1 year ago
Safe HMO helped us to go through the complicate process of HMO application with their professional guidance and support. Great service!
(Coventry) - Posted 1 year ago
Everything was made understandable Thank you.
(Coventry) - Posted 1 year ago
Very informative.Involved us in decision making.Highly recommend.
SAFEHMO is rated 4.98 based on 40 reviews