SAFEHMO Reviews

of reviewers recommend SAFEHMO
Read SAFEHMO Reviews

About SAFEHMO:

We are SAFE HMO.co.uk – your competent partner and our mission is to help you to become compliant with all your HMO’s. Our assessors have a wealth of over 25 years of experience in Fire Risk Assessments, and are members of the Institute of Fire Safety Managers, as well as members of Fire Industry Association, giving you 1st class professional advice on your HMO, as well as practical & economical advice.

info@safehmo.co.uk

Ground Floor Offices4 Harnall Row, (Off Far Gosford Street)CoventryCV1 5DR

Tell us how SAFEHMO made you happy
They have gone beyond our expectations to assist and advise us in our HMO purchase and licensing requirements. It’s refreshing to get thorough and helpful guidance.
Communication quick and clear, friendly and thorough.
Very helpful
(Coventry) - Posted 6 months ago
Ecxellent service, fully explained what i needed in order to get our houses HMO licensed. Many thanks.
Good service nice
(Coventry) - Posted 7 months ago
Very helpfull highly recomended for any landlord applying for a HMO license.
Very helpful and understanding . Safe Hmo . 👍
(Coventry) - Posted 7 months ago
Dall and colleages were extremely helpfull in guiding me through the process.I would highly recommend Safe HMO to any landlord.
(Coventry) - Posted 8 months ago
Safe HMO helped us to go through the complicate process of HMO application with their professional guidance and support. Great service!
(Coventry) - Posted 8 months ago
Everything was made understandable Thank you.
(Coventry) - Posted 8 months ago
Very informative.Involved us in decision making.Highly recommend.
(Coventry) - Posted 8 months ago
Excellent feedback on property. Very informative and helpful to ensure property complies with regulations. Without the company i would be stuck on what exactly needs to be done
(Coventry) - Posted 9 months ago
Dal has a wealth of knowledge about HMO regulations. He and his team are very approachable and helful.
(Coventry) - Posted 9 months ago
Very polite and courtious and they are really easy to work with. They made the experience very pleasant & i would definitely reccomend them.
Efficient service proffesional approach
(Coventry) - Posted 9 months ago
I found my experience dealing with Dal and his team really positive and pleasing, very professional business and they know thier stuff! Highly recommend using them.
(Coventry) - Posted 9 months ago
Good quick service , kept me informed throughout, understood my needs.
excellent service
I have been very impressed with SAFE HMO's quick responses with their help and advice even though we are all in lockdown and working remotely.
Dal was super helpful and knowledgable . Very little effort my side to get it all sorted
SAFEHMO is rated 4.97 based on 30 reviews