Safe Fence Reviews

of reviewers recommend Safe Fence

Tell us how Safe Fence made you happy
Ordered three road signs on 28th November using online form, to be delivered in 3-5 days. Was emailed by Jordan on 2nd December asking for more money for delivery, due to an error in the order, which I had not expected. Email went straight into my junk folder. I found the email and paid the additional amount on 13th December. I have tried to contact the company by phone over the last three weeks, but always goes straight to voicemail. I have sent three emails to Jordan and Mohammed, but no response received. Still no indication of when order will be delivered. Totally frustrating experience, feeling ignored, and worried that I am being ripped off.
Ordered couplers on 10/10/19 and never received my order despite making full payment. Spoke to a number of their staff who promised to resend order and/ or refund .Here we are on 15/11/19 with still no receipt of goods or any reimbursement. Will now write to the MD of the company.
Absolutely terrible service from Safefence.
Dealt initially with Andy who was helpful, then security gates were lost and had to be re made.
Part of another item has broken within 3 months of use and no replacement or help provided!
Jordan Loydon has terrible customer service skills and would advise to avoid.
Amazing quick service will a top quality product. Thanks again!
I seriously cannot fault the team and especially Ben. By far the quickest reply on any enquiries and 100% competitive with their quotes. I cannot recommend them enough and I look forward to working with them in the foreseeable future. Keep up the good work team :)
Great service. Andy was very helpful and accommodating.
Really good communication, good range of products and Jordan Loydon was really helpful and his knowledge help a lot on deciding what type of product to get for my projects.
Safe Fence exceeded my expectations. The team were brilliantly helpful and active in helping me find suitable products for my project. All items arrived promptly with their 24 hour delivery service. Will definitely be using Safe Fence again.
Ordered my barriers on Monday, and they arrived on the next day with the 24 hour delivery service - the guys on site were happy with that as they could continue work that afternoon. Will use again - great for emergency barriers
An absolutely amazing service sfefence were able to offer me the plastic Road barriers that I needed on a 24 hour turnaround so that they wouldn't be late to site the team at safe fence really helpful and supported me through every step of the buying process, amazing team and amazing job and an amazing product well done guys
Safe Fence is rated 4.66 based on 240 reviews