Safehands Live in Care Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Safehands Live in Care

02086178113

How would you rate Safehands Live in Care?

S Clarke
Verified Buyer

I have recently used Safehands live in care for 11 nights, for my son. The processes from beginning to end were very professional, and helpful, and the carer who was allocated to stay in my home, was a perfect match for my sons needs.
The care plan devised, and the attention to detail in planning this was exceptional. I was understandably apprehensive, however I need not have worried.
I would have no reservations in using Safehands again, and recommending their service to others.
My home was left beautifully clean and tidy, and the carer showed the utmost respect for my home, and to my son throughout his employment here.
Many many thanks to your impeccable service.
Verified Buyer

We needed to arrange live in care for an elderly Aunt who had had several falls and mild dementia at short notice.
Safehands were very helpful reassuring, quick and efficient at arranging the package needed to keep our Aunt safe and happy in her own home.
Her carer is very kind, keeps the house beautiful and looks after our Aunts personal needs.
We cannot thank her enough for all she does.
We are happy to recommend Safehands to anyone needing reliable and trustworthy help.
Mitchell
Verified Buyer

They are only a call away to help and support and I thank them for there professionalism and care and above all Kindness with a capital K
Fungayi
Unverified Reviewer

Good service and I would strongly recommend to everyone
Gail
Verified Buyer

The respite carer was lovely and careing . Will certainly be calling safehands again .
Verified Buyer

Professional staff with knowledge of providing the right care in a timely and effective manner. From office staff to carers the service has been satisfactory and exemplary to say the least.
Muza
Verified Buyer

Excellent services, I would gladly recommend.
Paul
Verified Buyer

They are very supportive not just to Mum but to the family also ????????
Chris
Verified Buyer

When we found ourselves without a live in carer through unexpected with staffing, safehands live in were able to provide us with an experienced member of staff within 24hrs that performed her duties very well and without problem or concern.

Would consider using the service again,

Thank you very much for your timely and professional service.
Tatenda
Unverified Reviewer

Very professional service really appreciated the help you provide. Excellent.
Verified Buyer

Thank you so much Safehands for the respite care you provided for my dad while we went on holiday . The carer you sent was very professional and experienced. Dad was very happy. This was our first time trying live in care and it is definitely something we would consider again.
Jane
Verified Buyer

We would like to thank all at Safehands for the kind care and attention given to us all and particularly to dad. It enabled him to live out his wish to remain in his own home and I know that meant a lot to him.

I'll be in touch again

Best wishes from Jane
Seema
Verified Buyer

We found Doris to be very attentive and dedicated to her duties. She settled in quickly and responded to my parents' needs well. We would employ her again , should the need arise.
Natasha
Verified Buyer

A live in care service that has really made a difference

Safehands are a very supportive in their approach to helping people with Dementia. They have a very good team of caring staff that make a big difference and when you need additional help they are always willing to help and give supportive advice. They have made a big difference. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for 24 hour care at home.
Alice
Unverified Reviewer

Safehands Live in Care provided us with an excellent service . I found them to be extremely professional and caring throughout. They listened very carefully to our requirements which were for live-in care for my 90 year old mother-in-law. They provided Clariata who did a great job. She was always cheerful and very good in emergency situations.
Verified Buyer

Clariata's way of handling Mum, not the main person she is caring for, has been incredible. Clariata has a way of knowing how to get the best out of my mum, without mum knowing Clariata is doing it. Mum is a very difficult person to deal with - having dementia & alzheima's, she's very controlling & hasn't taken easily to having a live-in carer for Dad, but Clariata has "slowly slowly", one hurdle at a time, learnt how to overcome each issue, all the time keeping in mind the interests & care of duty & health of Dad. And if Mum gets cross with Clariata because of her memory loss or her ways, Clariata just accepts it for Mum's condition, not taking it personally. Amazing. I dont know how she does it. She deserves a medal & Dad obviously gets on with her as they now have a "code" between them on how to best deal with Mum. Clariata is super......please stay with us, you will conquer Mum x
Verified Buyer

Safehands always found us professional and caring live-in staff who our aged parents bonded with very well. The carers went over what was expected of them.
Mr Michael Sturt
Verified Buyer

The care you gave my Mother gave her a happy year in which she was able to recover from a fall.
Linda Sargant
Verified Buyer

I have only been receiving care from Safe Hands for just over 2 weeks. I have found them extremely accommodating to my personal preferences,
I am extremely impressed, especially with hand overs, changing to new PAs. The new PA comes 24 hours before the current one leaves, around midday,so they see everything hands on that is required of them, instead of trying to cram everything into as little time as possible. It makes the change over so much easier & less stressful, especially for those who don't find communication easy.
Catherine Lomas
Verified Buyer

Safe hands carers are attentive, caring and work hard to ensure their client is happy and their needs are met.
Admin staff are quick to respond to emails and follow up queries. I am ver pleased with their service.
Safehands Live in Care is rated 4.93 based on 28 reviews