Sadler Energy Reviews

Poles Lane
Otterbounre
Winchester

Tell us how Sadler Energy made you happy

"Very friendly and efficient service. The documents and advice provided is always well presented, supplied promptly with a clear thorough content."
"Helpful, friendly advice, professional service and prepared to go the extra mile to satisfy."
"Friendly, approachable- keen to help."
"Andrew completed the SAP survey to a tight deadline for 3 houses for us to satisfy stringent requirements imposed on us following the grant of planning permission. He was extremely helpful with suggestions as to how this could best be achieved taking cost into consideration and went out of his way to talk to some of the suppliers involved."
"Responses to my e-mails were quick and decisive. Very efficient!"
"Sadler Energy always provide us with a very good service, backed up by an easy to deal with team who work hard with us to get the desired results. Speed of service is quick and the process is very easy"
"Most competitive price for providing these services. Quick turnaround. Friendly & helpful."
"I've used Sadler Energy a number of times, and have always been impressed by the service I've received."
"A very prompt response to a short notice SAP request. Much appreciated for working late to make this deadline Many thanks Jon Mulshaw Snellers Estate Agents"
"Excellent, reliable, prompt, courteous. I would definitely use again and recommend to others."
"great service. pro-active and looking ahead which demonstrates that you have complete understanding of what we need and when"
"I am very grateful to Sadler Energy for taking on the calculations for the non standard design and proving it works! Alina MacKinely"
"I used Sadler Energy as they were recommended from my my building inspector. We have built an Eco house in Fleet and it was down to me as the owner to sort out the air test, this included hours of sealing up every crack and hole in the house! From the first phone call, Sadler Energy put me at ease as I was rather stressed about the test. Dave came to the house on time after explaining the test taped up the heat recovery vents and carried out the test. We passed. Thank you for a great job Tom Marks"
"Professional and very efficient service."
Sadler Energy is rated 4.97 based on 34 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access