SAA Security Reviews

Read SAA Security Reviews

sales@saasecure.co.uk

56 Westmoreland Avenue, Hornchurch

Tell us how SAA Security made you happy
Adam helped install our electric garage door and new electric gates - we’re really happy with the output of both. Adam is timely with all comms and great to deal with. Would definitely recommend.
Just great service and value. We had our workshop built from scratch and 4 shutters fitted. All measured up, fitted perfectly and on time. Had the annual service completed since, again good price and great service 👍🏻
SAA recently came to replace a garage door for us and did an amazing job. They are hard workers and very friendly when spoken too, couldn’t fault anything about their service and the experience we had with them on the day. Highly recommend to all friends & family.
We have utilised SAA shutters for a number of years now across our property portfolio, to both install and maintain various sizes and types of roller shutters. I have also personally utilised SAA’s service for a roller shutter installed at my house. The service and workmanship is second to none. I would highly recommend Lee and his team to any companies or home owners looking for a quality product at competitive rates.
Great service, no messing about very clear about pricing good job, Thankyou SAA 😊
Company turned up on time on the agreed date last week to replace my garage door. Really happy with the work they’ve done and their professionalism. I’d recommend them if you are looking for an install.
Called this firm after two other companies failed to solve my problem with the garage door they were polite and prompt when I called them they fixed the problem and was good value too - would recommend them no problem
A great friendly local sevice carried out professionally from start to finish, Would highly recommend 👍
Installed a brand new shutter on my garage. Very happy with the quality and finish of the shutter door. No hassle and No mess. Would definitely recommend to friends and family.
Prompt and reliable service from SAA Security today! I would highly recommend this local team for their attention to detail from planning to installation.
Had problems with our security door so couldnt leave until sorted This company was quick to reply & fixed our problem on the same day. Great service & great value.
Great job from start to finish. Had a replacement garage roller door installed as ours was very old. We were shown a full colour chart to chose from and we are over the moon with the end result. Definitely recommend SAA.
SAA recently fitted a shutter on my shop, they were helpful, efficient and I was very happy with the end result.
SAA Security is rated 5.00 based on 13 reviews