Sa-kis Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Sa-kis

customercare@sa-kis.co.uk

Unit 11, 3rd Floor4 Orchard Square,

How would you rate Sa-kis ?

"update about the purchase of any items that successfully done by time to time and also make a service that provide any good give....."
"I ordered a Fred Perry/Wiggins cycling shirt. After a few days without confirmation of shipping I started approaching the "customer care" guys, who did not bother to answer me for days. When they finally decided to answer my mails they stated the item was out of stock and they could not respond earlier because the server would have been down. Only hours later the item popped back in the store as " in stock", but at a higher price I ordered the item. No answers were given to my request to send me the item at the agreed price. A firm "ONE" star (since ZERO is not an option in this menu)."
"brilliant service and the product was top class,Im a very happy customer."
"I've always found that Sa-Kis have an excellent selection of brands available. An time time that I've had to contact them ,the staff were always helpful and friendly.I would definitely recommend them ,and I will continue to use them ."
"Brilliant all round service. Very quick delivery. Will use again."
"Excellent selection of products and always willing to help. Love the new website"
Sa-kis is rated 4.17 based on 6 reviews