S Barker Electrical Ltd Reviews

Category:
Electrical

Robert Bailey
Verified Buyer
"We found Simon was very open and trustworthy from our first meeting, every step of the way was explained in as much detail as possible from the initial electrical tests followed by the detailed reports emailed to us giving us various options to problems found. During his work on our property he was always on time, informative and hard working."
Ken Knight
Verified Buyer
"Simon rewired the upstairs lights, replacing existing switches and pendants and added a new distribution board. He did a very neat job using quality components and the finished product was excellent. Delighted!"
Mike Pearson
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to get a quote and book the work via the website. Job was completed on time and in a pleasant and professional manner. I would highly recommend S Barker Electrical Ltd."
Iain Oliver - Ison Harrison
Verified Buyer
"Simon went out of his way to work round my limited availability. His quote was comprehensive and reasonable and the work was completed to a very high standard. I would have no hesitation in recommending Simon to others looking for a good electrician in Leeds."
Gina Doody
Verified Buyer
"I was initially impressed with the quality of Simon’s website and particularly valued the price list and on-line booking feature. It was straightforward to select the services I required and schedule a visit that precisely matched my availability. I received a helpful reminder email and Simon contacted me as well to consult about the fittings I required. On the day, Simon arrived punctually and rather than complaining about the number of stairs at our house, welcomed the opportunity for additional exercise! The work was completed efficiently and neatly – very pleased with the result. I would be happy to recommend Simon to friends and colleagues in the area. Gina LS16"
"We had a problem where the main fuse board kept tripping 3-4 times a day. Booked online for the next Day and Simon quickly found the loose connection that was causing the problem. I have no hesitation in recommending his services"
Shaun Roberts
Verified Buyer
"Great service.. very knowledgeable Electrician. PAT testing and electrical inspection service is very quick with certificate issued same day! I used S Barker for electrical PAT Testing and landlord electrical safety inspections, very pleased with the thoroughness of the work. I can now sleep easy knowing the electrics in my properties are certified as safe and sound. Anyone looking for punctual, professional and friendly electrician should get in touch with Simon Barker.. I highly recommend his services!"
"Simon is a pleasure to work with and his experience really shows in his work. Job was completed swiftly, professionally and with minimal disruption. Highly recommend Simon for anyone looking for an expert, reliable electrician in Leeds."
S Barker Electrical Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 8 reviews