Ryanair Reviews

48% of reviewers recommend Ryanair
7PM
7PM

Tell us how Ryanair made you happy

"Do not fly Ryanair. You will have to pay to seat next to your partner. Hand luggage and hold luggage. They will change policy to make extra money."
Are you Ryanair? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"This is the worst company ever when dealing with customers. Their fees for changing flights dates or name details for the flights are more expensive than the flight itself, on top of that you can't even cancel your flight, what sort of company does that nowadays. They are s***e so think twice before travelling with them, at first impression they are cheap but when it comes to small things they will charge the customer a fortune."
"They cancelled my flight and gave me a ticket to flight the following day. I had to book a hotel for 1 more night they refuse to refund me"
"I am disabled and the company will not help with a booking if you need special assistance. I had to make an online booking and pay and then contact their special assistance team only to be told i could no get assistance at Malaga airport as there are only limited facilities and only 4 customers with special needs can board a flight. If i wanted to climb the steps that was ok (but i cannot). Initially told i couldn't get a refund but after i said how unfair this is they relented but it would take 2 weeks to process 😠😠😠😠"
"They are always delayed, customer service is lower than poor. The only positive is the money, can´t beat the prices."
"Whatever you do, don’t use this company! Just back from a reasonable break at Lake Iseo with a decent hotel and excellent weather but, unfortunately, the holiday company used Ryanair. Original flight time was given as a mid-morning flight from Edinburgh arriving Bergamo early afternoon but, lo and behold, this was revised to a 20:35 departure which,one way and another, entailed arriving at our destination hotel at 01:45 the following morning! What a great start to our holiday - thank’s very much Ryanair, won’t be using you again!"
"Me and my little boy flew over to jávea and back for 2 weeks with family. On the way out from stansted airport, things were very busy and hectic. Especially with a 6 month old baby at 2am in the morning. Ryanair wasnt very organised and theyre were 3 people on the desks at checking baggage in for about 300 people who were in the que. After we had gone threw baggage the plane journey was great. And on the way back it couldmt have been better with one of the flight attendants helping entertain and making the experience and flight of the holiday run smoothly and easier"
"I found the ryanair website easy to use and its pretty clear what you Are actually paying for. I like that I can add on extras at my choice such as breakfast on the plane etc. The app on android is excellent as well and has all my boarding info on it so should be nice and easy at the airport!"
"We were on the flight from Riga to Manchester and, comparing to other flights with this company we have had recently, the service was not up to it's standards. The plane was dirty, there were biscuits and sweet wrapping papers under the seats and the service provided ordering hot meals was not polite at all, if anything, lady was quite rude taking the order. We then had to wait long for the hot meals and the kids meal didn't come together with the adult ones, turned out they had forgotten about it. So there were two options- either our child had to wait whilst we were having our meals or we had to wait when child meal will be ready and eat ours cold. Not the best service we have had and, probably, taking into consideration their new seat policy, not the cheap aviocompany they once were either"
"Awful"
"I got a cheap flight. Hello holiday!"
"It was easy to buy tickets, without headasche. Very good."
"Ryanair is an easy to use webpage and I make all my bookings with them as I have never had a delay and the flight course I have is always on time and reasonably priced."
Jan
"easy to book a flight ticket, on-board personnel very helpful"
"Their New Seating Policy is a bit of a bind . You pick you own seat, and pay for it, your friends sit elsewhere.He has to get some cash into the till,to pay for his Pilots pay rise. On the other hand he has a first class fleet of aircraft. Staff are pleasant with a lot of duties to look after ,they earn their wages.The fares are good value,that’s what it’s all about ,"
"24 hour grace period scam - Ryanair Some days ago I made 2 bookings for a trip from Athens to Dublin and later on (the same day) I realised I needed to change the flight dates (and so I did) and proceeded to do it in the 24 hour grace period that Ryanair proclaims that it provides for this kind of changes. However, I was charged an extra total of 80 euros for both bookings (40 euros for each booking - 20 euros for each flight), although the old and new flight prices were EXACTLY the same at the time of the change to the booking! Moreover, the aforementioned change happened in the 24 hours grace period (actually it was done less than 2-3 hours after the original booking). According to Ryanair's website and the 24 hour grace period (for this kind of changes) the dates change should have been at NO cost (as the price of the flights at that time was exactly the same). I initially tried to address the situation with Ryanair's Live Chat customer assistance. But not only were they NOT helpful at all or even willing to try and check the reason for what happened, but they were also abrupt and rude. And of course no attempt at all at even pretending in trying to resolve my issue. Unfortunately, I have been a regular customer of the airline the last couple of years and I thought that if I address this matter through their website and the complaint forms (which by the way, good luck finding the proper link and form to submit one), that maybe they will be honest and upfront about the unfair charge and sort it out as soon as possible. I even sent them printscreens from the original flight prices (taken at the time of the booking and of course the new booking charges). However, the only reply I got back from Ryanair's customer service was a repeated standard reply prewritten form saying that the prices on the website are live and they may change at anytime (no one argued against that - however they don't even mention the fact that the prices WERE EXACTLY THE SAME) and that there can be a fee for changing the dates (NO MENTION of the 24hour grace period). I confronted them replying to all these nonsense and they sent me the SAME reply, only to finally add the fact that once they receive a payment they cannot provide any refunds for any mistakes concerning the payment received (Great business policy, right???) Never trust Ryanair for anything. They prove to be one of the worst scammer airline companies there is."
"They do not accept payments with Maestro. Apart from that, it was all good."
"The website was very easy to use and their disabled access call center was extremely helpful and friendly"
"Value for money. No frills but you get what you pay for."
"Very poorly laid out , meaning you didn't notice the additional charges being levied on you."
Ryanair is rated 3.02 based on 48 reviews