Ryanair Reviews

56% of reviewers recommend Ryanair

How would you rate Ryanair ?

"Awful"
"I got a cheap flight. Hello holiday!"
"It was easy to buy tickets, without headasche. Very good."
"Ryanair is an easy to use webpage and I make all my bookings with them as I have never had a delay and the flight course I have is always on time and reasonably priced."
Jan
"easy to book a flight ticket, on-board personnel very helpful"
"Their New Seating Policy is a bit of a bind . You pick you own seat, and pay for it, your friends sit elsewhere.He has to get some cash into the till,to pay for his Pilots pay rise. On the other hand he has a first class fleet of aircraft. Staff are pleasant with a lot of duties to look after ,they earn their wages.The fares are good value,that’s what it’s all about ,"
"24 hour grace period scam - Ryanair Some days ago I made 2 bookings for a trip from Athens to Dublin and later on (the same day) I realised I needed to change the flight dates (and so I did) and proceeded to do it in the 24 hour grace period that Ryanair proclaims that it provides for this kind of changes. However, I was charged an extra total of 80 euros for both bookings (40 euros for each booking - 20 euros for each flight), although the old and new flight prices were EXACTLY the same at the time of the change to the booking! Moreover, the aforementioned change happened in the 24 hours grace period (actually it was done less than 2-3 hours after the original booking). According to Ryanair's website and the 24 hour grace period (for this kind of changes) the dates change should have been at NO cost (as the price of the flights at that time was exactly the same). I initially tried to address the situation with Ryanair's Live Chat customer assistance. But not only were they NOT helpful at all or even willing to try and check the reason for what happened, but they were also abrupt and rude. And of course no attempt at all at even pretending in trying to resolve my issue. Unfortunately, I have been a regular customer of the airline the last couple of years and I thought that if I address this matter through their website and the complaint forms (which by the way, good luck finding the proper link and form to submit one), that maybe they will be honest and upfront about the unfair charge and sort it out as soon as possible. I even sent them printscreens from the original flight prices (taken at the time of the booking and of course the new booking charges). However, the only reply I got back from Ryanair's customer service was a repeated standard reply prewritten form saying that the prices on the website are live and they may change at anytime (no one argued against that - however they don't even mention the fact that the prices WERE EXACTLY THE SAME) and that there can be a fee for changing the dates (NO MENTION of the 24hour grace period). I confronted them replying to all these nonsense and they sent me the SAME reply, only to finally add the fact that once they receive a payment they cannot provide any refunds for any mistakes concerning the payment received (Great business policy, right???) Never trust Ryanair for anything. They prove to be one of the worst scammer airline companies there is."
"They do not accept payments with Maestro. Apart from that, it was all good."
"The website was very easy to use and their disabled access call center was extremely helpful and friendly"
"Value for money. No frills but you get what you pay for."
"Very poorly laid out , meaning you didn't notice the additional charges being levied on you."
"Despite their many, many inevitable problems the company continues to provide a cost effective means of transport from country to country. Utterly charming , flexible cabin staff who can never do enough to help travellers. Long may the company last."
"Quick and easy to use"
"Ryanair is the worst company I have ever bought anything from. They lie, are rude, ignore complaints, their customer service is shocking, their staff are unhelpful in terminals (this assumes there are even staff there at all). I was refused boarding onto a flight I was waiting for, presumably as it was full. Nobody helped me, no help was offered and Ryanair just sent a patronising letter about the need to get to an airport on time in response to my detailed letter about the problem which they seem happy to ignore. Terrible company and worth paying up tp 20% more to fly with a better one for me in future!!!"
"Gods price for tickets for my trip next June"
"Pre-booked seats and priority boarding. Outbound flight was good. Return flight there was no priority boarding; ended up having to store hand luggage at the other end of the aircraft and therefore was the last to disembark. What a waste of time and money."
"Booking and boarding pass process is very easy"
"Speedy security clearance, well worth the extra payment, as no waiting in long queue, just showed your passport then walked straight to where u put your belonging in tray to get X-rayed. Excellent would purchase again for future flights."
"Delayed flights, surrounded by rude obnoxious passengers, chaotic boarding on return flight. Not an experience I will be repeating."
"Could not believe what a great deal we got on their website Held out until 3 days before travelling and got a VW Polo, with AC for £10.00 a day Now you are thinking we travelled at a less busy time Well no, we travelled out on the 16/07/2017 to Faro Portugal"
Ryanair is rated 3.26 based on 39 reviews